I'll Swim the Ocean for You

Chapter 16

I felt the bus start moving, so we took a 5 minute nap, then I shook Mason awake before Bryan would think up something evil to do. I stood up, with Mason following me, and I walked into the front area of the bus.
“Hi.” Christofer Drew said waving.
“Hi?” I said/asked.
“Oh Bryan invited me to ride with you guys to the hotel. Sorry if it kinda freaked you out.” He said laughing. “I’m Christofer, and you are?” he said holding his hand out. We did meet at the music awards, but I never really MEET him.
“Blaire Donahue.” I said smiling and shaking his hand.
“Mason Musso.” Mason said shaking his hand.
“So are you two dating?” Christofer asked.
“Yeah.” I said walking to the couch and finding Bryan’s cell phone. “Bryan, you leave your cell phone on the couch?!? You never know when someone’s going to sit on it and it’ll ring and…”
“Sorry Blaire!” Bryan yelled coming to the front of the bus grabbing his phone. “Hey Chris!” Bryan said while sitting down, Christofer doing the same on the other couch. Me and Mason both sat down on the couch we were in front of and I heard something ring from in between the cushions of the couch.
“Oh my gosh Mason, is your butt ringing?” I asked laughing.
“Blaire, I think that would be your butt.” He said standing up and finding a cell phone were he was sitting. “Or not.”
“Whoever left their cell phone on the couch might want to burn it.” Bryan yelled to the other guys on the bus. Paul ran to the front of the bus and Mason threw him the cell phone and sat back down, putting his arm around me and leaning back, pulling me closer to him.
“Why would I wanna burn my phone?” Paul asked.
“No reason.” Bryan said smiling.
“Okay?” Paul said walking to the back of the bus. We all started laughing and Chris just sat there in shock.
“I’m afraid.” He said laughing.
“Oh don’t worry you’ll get used to the Donahue’s.” Mason said reassuring him, still laughing. I threw a candy bar at Mason’s face.
“Ow.” He mumbled. He picked up the candy bar and instantly smiled. “Snickers!” he yelled. This caused me to laugh and kiss his cheek. The bus stopped for a store break, because the driver had to get gas, and we were going to stretch.
“Blaire I need to talk to you about your broth—“ Kayla said running on the bus. “-er.” She said after she ran into Bryan, right into his chest. Her cheeks turned a light red as she moved to let Bryan off the bus. Mason followed him. ‘Probably to go get snickers’ I thought and smiled. I loved that boy.
“What’d you need Kayla?” I said patting the couch next to me.
“I-I like your brother, and I w-want to ask him out.” She stuttered blushing.
“Aw! Go for it, he really likes you.” I said half way jumping for joy.
“Ya sure?” She asked biting her lip.
“Definatly! Go now!”
“Thanks Blaire! You’re the best!” She said giving me a hug.
“No problem.” I said getting up to go into the mini-mart and find Mason. I smiled to myself as I ran up behind him and jumped on his back. I kissed his neck as he turned his head and smiled and kissed my lips. Then he went back to find the ‘perfect’ snickers bar. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

KAYLA’S POV

Okay, so after the pep talk with Blaire, I felt real good about myself, and decided to ask Bryan on a date at the hotel restaurant. I looked around and found him goofing off at the energy drink aisles. He was so hot I couldn’t stand it. I found myself walking forward taking deep breaths.
“Hey B-Bryan?” I asked trying to get his attention.
“Yeah Kayla?” He asked turning around smiling. Oh god.

BRYAN’S POV

I was joking around with the guys in an energy drink aisle (like we needed it), and I suddenly heard my name being called behind me.
“Hey B-Bryan?” I heard a girl call behind me, it was Kayla, I took a gulp and turned around smiling.
“Yeah Kayla?” I asked.
“Well…I know you may or may not know this, but I really like you, and I’d love if we could go on a date sometime?” She asked worry all over her face.
“S-Sure.” I said smiling causing her to smile. I gave her a hug, while she walked to the Gatorade aisle, probably to talk to Blaire or Mason. They had a thing for Gatorade it wasn’t even funny. They were like obsessed with it. Especially that Gatorade Frost Glacier Freeze stuff. Yeah I don’t know, I hate Gatorade, I don’t know. I smiled wider as Martin came up to me.
“What is your problem man? Your cheeks are red. You never have red cheeks.” He asked me. I snickered and smiled wider.
“Kayla asked me out on a date.”
“Oh.” Martin said smiling and walking off. I walked to the check out aisle to find Johnny. Sure enough, he was there with the manager. I walked out with them, as Blaire came up behind us with a Gatorade.
“What the crap, Blaire?” The thing was a million times as big as her head.
“Me and Mason are splitting the ‘one drink’ they were getting us.” She said smiling passing the Gatorade to Mason who took a sip of it and put the cap on it carrying it out to the bus, walking with me, holding hands with Blaire. My parents put me in charge of Blaire, and I think this is what they meant by ‘keep her happy’. Whenever Mason was around she was smiling, and I’m not giving that up.

MASON’S POV

We were walking back with Bryan. We as in Me and Blaire.
“Hey I’m going to talk to Red, I’ll see you guys on the bus.” Bryan said running to the driver.
“Come on, want a piggy back?” I asked.
“Yay!” she said jumping up and down like a little 5 year old. I loved how she was so kid-like most of the time. She was always happy, free-spirited, go with the flow. I loved her, so much. There was one thing I could do to show her how much, and that would be to marry her, but I don’t want that just yet. It was just the first couple months we were together. We barely ever fight, and I loved it like that. I turned for her to jump on my back. I held her legs up to keep her from falling because of no use of her right hand, and started walking back to the bus.
“Hey guys want an apple?” Spencer asked us with a bucket of apples in his hands.
“Sure.” I said grabbing one and taking a bite out of it.
“Me too!” Blaire said, I grabbed one and shoved it in her mouth, causing her to almost fall backwards. She used her right hand to hold the apple, considering it was the only thing she could do, and I took the apple, holding it until we got to the bus. It was 12 am and Blaire was yawning non-stop. She put her head in the crook of my neck, and I soon felt her soft breath on my neck. It sent cold chills down my spine, I walked over to Bryan.
“Bryan, can you please help me?” I whispered.
“No problem.” He said grabbing the giant Gatorade that was sure to be gone by tomorrow night, and he took the apples by a paper towel and took them on the bus to set them down, then he came back out and helped me get to where I was carrying her bridal style. We walked on the bus and I took her to my bunk, passing her to Bryan so I could get in, then he passed her to me, and I fell asleep, her in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw :]
He thought about marraige :]
x]