Forbidden

Personal Assistant

Image

"Carmen,I'm sorry mija but I'm gonna be working late from now on. You'll have to live with your dad alright? Just until I can get enough money to support us both."

Those words came out of my poor mother's mouth. It's been three months since I last saw her. She calls me and texts me any time she can,but since she's a maid trying to make it,calls don't come that often. So for now,I'm living with a deadbeat father and his new wifey. His wife makes the money,and she likes it that way.Some bullshit about female empowerment.

"Carmen,your mom is calling." Constance,my step-mom,handed the phone to me. I sighed and answered it.

"What?"I asked. Was I pissed off? Hell yeah.

"Carmen guess what new job I got!"

"Should I give a damn?" The line was silent. My mom was very sensitive,but only because she loved me more than life itself.

"Well,it means you can move in with me..."

"YES!"I exclaimed. My mom chuckled on the other line.

"What's your new job-"

"I'm a personal assistant for an actor!"She said. I gasped.

Brad Pitt? Nah.
Jensen Ackles? Already has one.

"He's filming a Batman movie right now,so you have to get here as soon as possible so we can leave! I already have a car picking you up tomorrow! Pack your things quickly,and I'll see you soon! Te amo!Bye!"She said quickly. I dropped the phone in shock.

"O,kay?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for taking the time to read this!!!
Hopefully you girls (or guys) liked it?Thought I might start it off quick in the beginning to make it interesting. Next chapters will be better!!! I promise!!!
Comments would be nice :]]

This story is dedicated to my sister, alexMANTASMEGORICAL and (of course) Eyesofaliar for encouraging me to post this story!