Forbidden

Fight Club

Image

What the hell was I thinking? Am I mentally challenged?
Cause,
A.I'm only wearing short as hell pajama shorts,a tank top,and Christian's blazer.
B.I'm storming out of Christian's bedroom
C.His entourage is here.

I remembered the last one and ran into the nearest bathroom.
But I think I was too late.

3rd Person p.o.v

"Did you see that?"Mary asked,pointing behind Jonathan. The 'Bale-Crew' were having a conversation about how bitchy Sydney was.

"See what?"Ashley asked,taking a sip from her coffee mug.

"Something,or someone just ran into the bathroom."Celine said.Everyone put down their paperwork and walked over to the same bathroom Carmen walked into. Jonathan reached over to the door handle,until they heard someone walk in the hall.

"What are you guys doing?"Christian asked. His employees jumped.

"Oh-uh. Working?"Jonathan said. Christian crossed him arms.

"We saw something come in here-"

"Maria's daughter went in there. The other bathroom is buste-"

"Wait a second,"Ryan moved from the crowd and to Christian.

"How would she get to this bathroom,all the way from her bedroom across the house this fast? cause uh,your room is the only room in this hallway?"He said circling the Hollywood star. Christian gulped.
Jonathan's eyes widened,and he began to jump up and down clapping.

"Boss is fucking the help!"He squealed. Everyone slapped Jonathan in the arm.

"Yeah,sure Jonathan. She's 16. And no Ryan,his room isn't the only room in this hallway. The home theater is right behind you."Solange said pointing to the door,which belonged to the overly luxurious home theater. Jonathan pouted.

"Then who's your mistress dammit?"He sighed. Christian glared at his stylist.

"I'm,not,cheating."

"I'm,not,stupid. God!"He shouted. Ashley slapped Jonathan upside the head.

"Shut up! Damn,you're as annoying as Lauren Conrad and her idiot Laguna Beach friends."She said rolling her eyes. Jonathan scoffed,and help his hand up to Ashley's face.

"Two things.Number 1,"He held one finger up,still Ashley's face.

"I'm not annoying.Two,honey,I'm not Lauren Conrad. I'm Heidi and Spencer pratt put in one sexy package.Bitch."He said.

That was it. Ashley had enough of her co-worker. Carmen stifled her laughter as she heard Ashley lunge herself at Jonathan.

"You,mother,fucker!"She shouted,pulling Jonathan's hair.

"Oh god!Oh god! Naomi Campbell gone drag! This man is hurting me!"He shrieked. Carmen was entertained,watching the fight from the crack under the door.Christian was pulling Ashley off of Jonathan,while Jonathan cried and fixed his hair.

"You damn fuck!"Ashley shouted.Celine and Mary tried calming her down,and telling her to be quiet. Robert and Ryan held Jonathan back too,he was trying to slap Ashley.

"You're such a whore! You're a jealous bitch! And your hair looks like a peacock on steroids!"He shouted at the top of his lungs. The amusing fact is,instead of yelling in the high pitched girly voice Jonathan usually used,his low masculine voice seemed to crawl back in his vocal cords.

"Wait till Rihanna finds out about this,you'll never style her again!"Ashley shouted. Jonathan occasionally styles her.Not too often however.
He gasped,and try to go after her again.

"Bitch,Imma beat you with MY umberella-ella-"

"Oh shut up!What is this,'Fight Club'?"Solange said,slapping his across the face.

The fight was over,and Christian was no where to be found.
'Bale-crew' stopped. They pissed of their boss,something that is never pleasant to witness. The employees began to worry.

"Oh shit. He's pissed off,what do you think he's gonna do to us now?"Robert asked worriedly. Carmen was confused.

"What?"She asked herself.

"Crap. Thanks a lot Jonathan."Ashley muttered.Jonathan ignored her and looked around.
If their boss is pissed off because of them,they pay.

***

Being locked in the bathroom bored Carmen so much,she fell asleep. She wasn't awake by the time Christian came back with the employees punishment,and she wasn't awake to say goodbye to him either.
She started to stir,rubbing her eyes,she woke up.

"Oh,damn."She said to herself,realizing she had fell asleep.

"Didn't get to say bye."She muttered.Carmen unlocked the door and walked all the way to her bedroom. The house was clean,guess the punishment included cleaning.

She opened the door to her bedroom,and noticed a small note on her bed.

Hey Carmen. I know you're upset,but just know that I care about you-

"Care about me?Yeah.Sure."She scoffed.

and I really want to get to know you better.I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye,but there was no way I could open the door and say goodbye,plus,you were asleep.I'll shorten my trip to less than two weeks,promise. Oh,and small change of plans,Solange's sister Megan is coming along with Deon.

Take care,and if you decide to forgive me,call me.My number is at the bottom of this letter.

-Christian.


Carmen shook her head and sighed.

"Forgive you?Honey I barely know you."She said laughing. Carmen wasn't playing him,but she wasn't reserving herself for him either. She had to get ready before her babysitters came.

"Let's see,I could listen to Christian and wear a turtle neck,or I can listen to myself and wear a boobie-luscious shirt and tight jeans?"She said,looking in her guest-closet.

"Deon's coming.So I know what I'm gonna wear."
♠ ♠ ♠
No,Christian doesn't abuse his employees. Hahaha just incase you were thinking that.
And I really appreciate the comments you all give,and I just wanna say "YOU ARE ALL BADASS!!"
XD

P.S. I'm sorry this chapter was SO long!