Forbidden

Get a room!

Wearing something sexy,yet appropriate seemed like a good choice.
I spent the rest of the morning with my hair and make-up.Not like I had anything to do.

"Cheerios,Special-K,Honey Bunches of Oats.No Frosted Flakes?No Fruit Loops?What about Captain Crunch?!"I yelled. I was alone,so I felt like yelling.

Cursing under my breath,I just ate Cheerios. I didn't mind that cereal really,just felt like something sweet.Sydney probably banned sweets from the house.

"Bitch."I muttered. I remember reading about her on the Internet and in magazines. She was really just a bad seed. Cheating on her husband,going out to parties,and spending way too much money on Botox when she didn't even need it. I knew she was after his money the minute I saw her walking on the red carpet with her tiny white dog,instead of Christian.
Breakfast was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Here we go."I sighed. I ran to the door and turned the lock.

"Hi! I'm Allison!"A nice petite blonde walked in. She was very pretty for an assistant manager.Allison had a pair of beautiful piercing blue eyes,and a smile that could put Colgate to shame.

"Hi,I'm Carmen."I said with a friendly smile. Another girl walked in,I seriously thought she was Solange Knowles,Beyonce's little sister. She had perfectly smooth toned dark skin,and the most gorgeous honey-hazel eyes.

"I'm Megan! Nice to meet you Carmen. I'm sorry for adding myself to your list of babysitti-"

"Oh no problem.I need more young people to talk to."I said. Megan and Allison laughed.

"My brother is taking forever getting out of the car. He's fixing himself for you."Megan said,nudging me.
I blushed.

Oh shit.

I'm...a little shy,around boys. Pathetic,I know.

"Oh gosh,well,it's hot outside,I hope he-"

"The only reason it's hot outside,is because our sexiness has combined."A deep low voice said smoothly.

Dear god. That was the most stupidest line I've ever heard. Deon I'm guessing.
I turned around and smiled.

"You're Deon?"I asked. Deon was leaning against the door frame, plump lips pink and inviting,almond eyes glistening and sending me signals,and his muscular arms calling out for me. He nodded and closed the door behind him.

"Yep. And you're Carmen.Oh!Shit!"He ran over to me and put his hands on my shoulders. He was glancing everywhere around me,as if he were looking for something.

"What?!"I shrieked.I looked over at Megan,who had her hands covering her eyes and shaking her head,and Allison who rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Did it hurt?Are you alright? No bruises?"He asked.

"Why would I have bruises?"I asked.

"Well you're fall from heaven must've been rough don't you think?"He asked. I burst out with laughter,and my cheeks were pink.

"You're sweet,but no. I'm no angel."I said.

"Just the way I like em'"Deon whispered,a wink following.

"Deon,stop."Megan said in a warning tone.

"Yeah,you're making us sick. Come on Carmen,let's go up to your room so Deon can unload our stuff."Allison said,glaring at Deon and walking me up to my room. I guess I'm not the first Deon's flirted with in front of them

***

Christian's p.o.v

Plane rides. Pain in the ass.

"Christian,"Jonathan sighed. I glared at him.

"sorry."He muttered. My entourage were wearing clown costumes.That was their punishment. They do something bad,I embarrass them.

"This outfit completely outshines my hair."Jonathan muttered to himself. I sighed and took out my laptop.

"I'll be right back."I said,walking over to the planes bathroom. I quickly turned it on,and plugged earphones in.

"Come on,come on."I grew impatient. It finally turned on.

The web cam screen came on,and I could see the living room,outside patios,and hallways.
I feel horrible for spying like this,but I had to keep an eye on my home. Carmen was just one of my worries,Deon was a thief. And a good one in fact.

"You're brother is so-"

"Don't.Even.Say it."

Carmen was in the indoor pool lounge with the girls. While Deon brought suitcases in the house.

"I'm just saying,your brother is very,nice."Carmen said. Allison and Megan laughed.

"Yeah,he'll be very friendly with you."Allison cooed.
My eyes went straight to Deon.He was laying on my couch,shoes on the table.
When I looked back at the lounge,the girls were gone.

"Hey Deon,you wanna swim?"Allison asked. Deon nodded.

"Carmen swimming?"He asked. She sighed and nodded.

"Yes,your Carmen is in her room getting bathing suits for Megan and I."She said. Deon chuckled.

"Aww damn. I get to see that Lil'mama swimming. I'll get my suit."Deon ran to his suitcase.I saw a pile of luggage by the door.

A few minutes later,I was listening to a conversation going on between Carmen and Deon. Jealousy hit me hard.

"Get a room!"Allison and Megan shouted. Carmen giggled and pulled Deon by the hand.

"Fine! We will!"Deon shouted back. I switched off the computer as soon as I saw them opening the door to Carmen's guestroom.
I knew it. Deon was such a player.

"Christian,you alright in there?"Mary asked. I sighed and walked out of the restroom.

"Just checking some emails.I'm finished now."I said. A hint of sorrow in my voice wasn't noticed.
I didn't want to even think about Carmen and Deon being in a room alone.
Who knows what they're doing in there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Muwhahaha. What are Deon and Carmen doing in there?

I'll post another update later (maybe)
Thanks for reading!