Forbidden

Our little secret

Image

Carmen felt betrayed,used,and basially shitty. Deon took advantage of her. For the next couple of days (5 days.) Carmen did whatever Deon told her to do. The reason? She didn't want anything to harm Christian's career. He worked to damn hard for so long to get where he was now ;and she wasn't going to let an asshole ruin it.

"Wake up Carmen!Don't you wanna go shopping?"Megan asked,walking into the 16 year old's dark guest room. The blinds were all shut,Carmen was in bed with the sheets covering her head,and plates of food that haven't been touched.

"She hasn't been up since the first day we were here.Carmen was it something we said?"Allison asked.Carmen sniffed and shook her head from under the blanket.Megan and Allison exchanged looks.

"Carmen,is something wron-Oh my god.Megan,"Allison rushed over to Carmen's side,and noticed something red.

"What is it?!"Megan shrieked.Allison looked as if she were about to cry. Megan locked the door behind her and walked to Carmen's bed.
She gasped,covering her mouth with both hands.Carmen lifted her head from under the covers with her tear stained face in clear view.

"What happened?Why are you bleeding?"Allison whispered.Carmen shook her head. Her eyes were empty,her personality was in hiding.

"Carmen,honey you have to tell us. We have to take you to the hospital-"

"NO! I'm not going anywhere so leave me the fuck alone!"Carmen screamed.Allison looked at Megan.

"I think she was raped."

"Shut the fuck up Allison."

"Carmen,stop. Tell us now."Megan said. Carmen took one look at both girls,and broke down crying.

"I couldn't let Deon do that to Christian! I had to do it! I had to!"She cried out.
Megan's eyes bulged.

"Wha-Deon? My Deon?!"She asked herself. Carmen nodded.

"He was in my room last night,and he told me if I didn't,he'd sell my text messages that Christian sent me! And and,the texts are personal!"She cried.Allison pulled Carmen in a tight hug and rubbed her back.

"It'll be alright Carmen,I'm going to call Christi-"

"NO! Listen,girls,just,"She sighed and wrapped herself in her sheets again.

"It'll be our little secret."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was short,and sorry it didn't have Christian in it!!!

IMPORTANT NEWS! My family is coming over next week -_-. I'm not happy about it.
I might not be able to update next week!

thanks for reading! Comments=more updates?Hahaha I want comments.No pressure.