Forbidden

No need to be sarcastic.

Christian gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Well,I'll get your things. You hungry?"Christian asked. I tuned him out. I stared at the blue and white tiled flooring. My mind was racing,what was Christian hiding? Did it have to do with Deon? What had Deon done to me when he knocked me out with date-rape drugs? Why didn't the doctor answer all of my questions?

"Carmen?"

"Huh?"I tuned him in. Christian looked at me with concern.

"Are you alright?"He asked.

What the fuck? Has he been living under a rock for the past two days?
I glared at him.

"Just peachy."Sarcasm tickled my vocal cords, like it has plenty of time before.

"No need to be sarcastic."

"No need to be stupid."

"Carmen."Christian said in a warning tone.

"Christian."I said mockingly. Christian locked the door. I gulped and clung onto my bed sheets. A part of me was amused,but another part of me was a little frightened,no thanks to Deon.
He ran on top of my bed and began spreading little kisses on my neck.

"Christian!" I laughed.

"I'll stop when you say sorry!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"I shouted.Christian chuckled and climbed off of me.

"Come on,we're flying to my hometown for a movie shoot. We'll drive home,pack your things,get ready,and I'll get you something to eat." He told me. I nodded and stood up quickly,out of excitement.
Bad idea.
I cried out in pain and fell to the cold floor. My knees were weak,and I couldn't stand the pain coming from between my legs.
Christian didn't hesitate to rush to my side and place me on my bed.

"I'll have someone carry your things to the car,and I'll carry you out."Christian said. I smiled.

"Thanks."

"No problem."He kissed my forehead.

When I finished getting dressed in the fresh clothes Christian brought,my nurse,Lenny,placed me on the bed.

"It was a pleasure nursing you Miss Gonzalez."
I smiled.

"Thanks Lenny." He nodded and walked out the door,letting Christian inside.

"Ready?"

"Yeah." I wrapped my arm around his muscular shoulder. I smiled as I inhaled the scent of his cologne.

"Name and room number please."The man at the front desk demanded.

"Carmen Gonzalez,room 412."

"And who is your check out?"He asked,pointing to Christian.

"Oh,this is my friend."

"Did he sign in first?There's nothing here that said you had a visitor-"

"Dr.Cacdac let me in.I came in through the ER."Christian explained.He had a look of hurt plastered on his face.

"Thank you,get well soon Miss Gonzalez."He said.

"So I'm just a friend?"Christian questioned.We were in the car,a silent ambiance filled the Cadillac.
I looked at him questioningly.

"Yes,what was I suppose to say? This is my boyfriend,he's just married."
He turned his attention to the landscape we drove by.

"Christian-"

"Did I hear something?"He asked himself. I rolled my eyes.

"Guess not.Asshole."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Thanks for reading/Subscribing/Commenting! I really do appreciate your support!!! Makes me smile!

school starts in a week,but I'll try my best to update! I'll probably update more than usual actually.Haha
Banners are nice,Comments are great,and Friend requests are better!
-<3 Alexandra