Forbidden

Life ain't fair.

Image

Maria laughed.

"I won't be staying for long. I just needed to talk to Carmen. Her boyfriend called her father's house a few times-"

"Boyfriend?"Allison asked.

"I mean her Ex-boyfriend.Sorry,I just can't get over their break up!"Maria laughed. Megan looked at Maria,then at Allison.

"He was just so sweet! And so smart! Gosh,he treated Carmen so well.They were so in love!"

"Why'd they break up?"Megan asked.Maria sighed.

"I don't know to be honest. Carmen came home,I asked her how Julio was and she said 'Oh we broke up,and went to her bedroom.That was when I was with her father though.Which was a long time ago."Maria said.Allison nodded.

"So anyway,it's Julio's birthday,and he really misses her.So I'm trying to call her and ask her when she's gonna leave but she's not answering her phone!"

"She's...running errands with Christian and the Bale-Crew."Megan lied. Allison glanced at her.

"Oh.Well,I have to leave right now actually."Maria seemed disappointed. She desperately wanted to see her daughter.She missed her.

"We promise we'll let her know you came.You have an amazing daughter."Megan said as Maria walked to the door.

"Yeah,and that's because you're an amazing mom?"Allison told her.Maria sniffed and wiped the tears that made there way out.

"You girls are such ass kissers."She chuckled.The girls laughed.

"Bye!"Maria waved to the girls,and left.

***

I woke up,gave myself a shower,and begged one of the female nurses to let me use their make-up. One of them let me! She was sweet.

"Carmen?"I heard a voice say from the door. I knew who it was. I sat up,and turned down the television.

"Morning Christian."I said glumly. I really didn't want to see him. Last time I spoke to him,we were fighting.

"How are you doing?"Christian asked. I shrugged.

"I'm alright.Why are you here?"I asked.Now that I remember,I didn't tell him I was in the hospital.

"The girls told me. I also found,never mind."He said,shoving his hand back in his back pocket.

"Found what?"I asked.He shook his head.
I wish this jackass would just tell me what he found. I can handle it!

"Nothing."He leaned in for a kiss,but I pushed his head away.

"What did you find?!"He asked.I shook my head this time.

"Hell no you ain't getting a kiss.Either you show me what you have in your pocket,or I totally go virgin act and never even think,about touching you."I threatened.His eyes widened.

"That's not fair."

"Life ain't fair Bale.Trust me,I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Yay! They've reunited!!! Poor Maria though,she wants to see Carmen so badly! But who is this Julio guy? Hmmm...

Oh! And I really do love comments you know. When I get comments,I feel like updating more,and I feel like typing GOOD things! But when I don't get comments,I either don't update cause I feel no one is reading,or I type BAD things!Muwhahaha! No pressure.

Banners are nice,Comments are great,and friend requests are better :]]
-Alex