Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 14

Allison’s P.O.V

First thought when I got out of the walk in wardrobe I’m marrying an insane man.

I walked out of Carlton’s room and into mine thinking about what he’d said about us getting to know each other, it was weird. You know, not knowing anything about your fiancée.
It was scary.

So right now I had two choices.

1. Sit here and try to sort out my own problems.
2. Call Hannah.

I chose number two.

“Hay Allison what’s up?"

Okay people, please bare in mind here Hannah doesn’t know any of the following.

1. I’m marrying Carlton.
2. I’ve split from Derek.
3. My mother has died.
4. I’m in NYC at the moment.

“Promise you won’t scream or anything.” I stated more than asked.

“Yeah I promise.”

I then spent the next hour explaining everything. Even what my mother said.

“Wow.” Hannah said. “That’s like…wow. Just. Wow.”

“I know, I’m 18 and I have to get married! So much for art school.” I sighed.

“Wait! You’re getting married right?”

“I just said that.”

“Do you have to ask me something?”

“Umm…No I don’t think so.”

”Yes you do! What do you ask your best friend when you’re getting married?”

“Oh! Can you, Hannah Oswell, please be my maid of honour?” I asked laughing

”Me?! Oh my gosh! I’m so surprised!” She giggled “Yeah ‘corse I can Ally Pally Bunny boo!”

“Ally Pally Bunny boo? You’re such a retard and you know it.” I sighed into the phone.

“Yeah but I’m your retard!” She laughed.

“You keep telling yourself that, got to go bye.” I said

“Bye bye!” She laughed before hanging up.

I laughed and lay on my bed.

“Can we talk Allison?” Carlton said from the door.

“Huh?”

“We have to get to know each other right? So we’re going to play 20 questions.”

This is going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 14 is here! It's another filler. Dang fillers, but...
Let's celebrate! Cookies for all!
Thank you Happy Sunshine, you get the special cookie award for so many comment's!
Thank's everyone else! If you comment lot's then you'll get the special cookie award (Yes I'm bribing you.)

ZOMG! I have 5 stars, 125 readers, and 34 subscribers! Wowness.

Love you my little cookie monsters! Bye xx!