Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 25

Recap

“Aiden Gabrielle and Holly, this is Carlton my fiancée, Derek, Riley, Hannah and Do-“

“Donny.” Aiden sneered, venom dripping off his words.

“Oh! You two know each other?”

Donny and Aiden carried on glaring at each other “We dated.” They said together.

Fuck.


Carlton’s P.O.V

The tension in the room was so thick you could cut it with a damn axe. Not a knife, an axe.

We decided on watching Beauty and the Beast because the twins wanted too, but no one was really watching it. We just stared at Aiden and Donny, waiting to see what happened next.

“My sisters have to go now.” Aiden muttered getting up “I’ll be back in like… half an hour.”

As soon as Aiden was out the door everyone was up and standing in front of Donny.

“Your gay?!”

“Is he a good kisser?”

“Damn kissing, is he a good fuck?”

“Why’d you dump him?”

“SHUT UP!” Donny screamed before sighing and looking at the ceiling “I’m not gay I’ve only ever dated two guy’s, yeah he was a good kisser and the sex was amazing…and…well I cheated on him.” Donny muttered staring at floor.

No one said anything. No one fricking breathed!

“You cheated on him…?” Riley whispered “That’s just…not like you. Donny, I’ve known you for like…ever and how come you never told me? And why’d you cheat on him?”

Donny carried on staring at his shoes like his life depended on it “Because I liked this other girl. And she was amazing.” He closed his eyes then looked up at Riley “But she was Aiden’s best mate and she only asked me out to prove to Aiden I was cheating on him.”

I stared at Donny. My feelings were confused.

No they’re not. You know exactly what you’re feeling.

Oh yeah? What?

Anger that Donny cheated on your brother.

What the hell?! Are you psychic or something?!

Maybe

After who knows how long of sitting in silence the door swung open and Aiden walked in. “Let’s play truth or dare.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about no update yesterday, and I know this one is like...super short! So much homework to do!

I don't have much to say...just...tell me what you think. THANK YOU IF YOU COMMENTED if you did, then I LOVE you. That's right. LOVE.

Bye! xx