Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 27

Donny’s P.O.V

I stared at Aiden. The word Bitch came to mind. He knew that that was in the past. It was long gone. The Donny that was a crack head no longer existed, I didn’t even smoke! And I’ve been sober for a whole year. But someone just has to bring it up don’t they!

“Donny what’s he on about?” Riley asked giving me her look. Oh yes Riley has her own look. Me and Riley have been best friends since…well since me and Carlton started to date which was 3 years ago when I was 16 and she was 15. I was a year older than everyone here because I got held back a year when I was younger. Only Carlton and Riley know that.

But anyway when me and Carlton split up, it hurt a lot, and I would have gotten through if he would have been there for me, but he moved to England and I had no one to talk to. Yeah I had Riley but I didn’t want to make my problems hers as well so I just…forgot to mention everything that was happening around. How my world was crumbling because my boyfriend just wanted to be friends and then my friend decided to leave, and how I was in love with her but I couldn’t tell her because she had a crush on Derek.

So I went into depression and took drugs and a load of other things, I got pissed every night and slept with prostitutes. Then I met Aiden, and I tried to go cold turkey…but it just didn’t work and one night I got so high and so pissed I put Aiden in the hospital because I’d beat him near death. That’s when I went to rehab. That’s when Aiden broke up with me. That’s when I started to talk to my old friends. That’s when I realised what a piss head I was.

I was 16 years old when I dated Carlton, and we broke up after 3 months. I was 16 when I started to drink and take drugs. I was 17 when I met Aiden and we dated for 4 months, him always trying to overlook the fact I was a drunken druggy but when I beat him up he ended it. I’d been doing drugs for 6 months when I went to rehab, and I’ve been clean ever since.

But it’s okay thinking this to myself…how do I tell my friends? How do I tell the person that thought she knew everything about that I nearly murdered someone and that I love her? How do I tell my ex-boyfriend and now best friend that it was him that drove me to drugs?

You can’t can you? It’s just not what people say to you. It’s just…not normal to say things like that.

I looked at Riley, took a deep breathe, and told them everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's a bit short but at least I updated! My mum went to go get her hair done today and my dad's at work so I deided what a great time to update! But I doubt that I'll be able to update again untill Wednesday (Thank's to Madame Hills! My evil crazy bitch of a french teacher) :( Sorry!

I've nearly got 100 comments! *Does crazy happy dance* I love you all!

Bye! xXx :D