Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 43

Allison’s P.O.V

Don’t you just love that feeling you get from making the people you hate angry? It’s like a mixture of triumph, happiness and smugness. Yeah I love that feeling. I had that right after the prank I pulled on Jessica and Christa. Such a shame it didn’t last.

“Allison, have you found a dress yet, because you do realise that the weddings in a week and 3 days.”

“Sorry? What did you say? A week and 3 days? That…can’t be right!” I saidslightly extremely panicked.

Mrs Renn’s gave me a sympathetic look “I’m afraid it is, so do you have a dress yet?”

“But…But! I…This…what?! But…I me-”

Hannah sighed as I carried on babbling “No she hasn’t, there wasn’t any dresses that we thought suited her.”

Mrs Renn frowned slightly “Hmm, well I suppose that means we have to go shopping for the dress. Hannah obviously you have to come because you’re maid of honour, and Riley should come to because I except you value her opinion. Who else do you want to come with us?”

I thought for a second. I suppose I could bring Mia, I mean she is going to be a brides maid. “Mia.”

Mrs Renn nodded “So I take it you’d like her to be a brides maid.”

What? “What do you mean…? I thought Mia, Jessica and Christa had to be brides maids.”

“Well it’s your wedding dear. If you don’t want them as brides maids you don’t have to have them. The only reason they’re here is because their mother was to busy to look after them.”

I smiled slightly “I want Mia, Riley and Hannah as my bride’s maids. That’s it.”

Mrs Renn nodded and wrote something down on a piece of paper. “Well lets go get Riley and Mia.”

Carlton’s P.O.V

Damn that Christa! If she hadn’t have talked to Allison then I would have been able to propose! But she had to stick her perfect plastic nose into things, didn’t she. So now I’ve got a week to propose! And by that I mean what’s the point of me proposing with 3 days to go to the wedding.

Okay think. How am I going to propose to her? Make a list!

Ways to propose to Allison

1. Just randomly propose. No…that would to random.
2. Get everyone together and propose in front of them all. No, she could say no and I’d be embarrassed in front of everyone.
3. Send her the ring in the mail! Wait, what if the mail man steals it…?
4. Buy her a teddy bear and put the ring on the teddy bear! Nah, that’s way to cheesy.
5. Take her on a date and propose then. Meh Take her on a picnic and propose then! Bingo! We have a winner!

Okay now all I need to do is get her to go on a picnic with me!
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 43! I've written 43 chapters. Wow. That's a lot.
But anyway! Haya! Sorry about last chapter, I'm stupid sometimes.
Sorry if it's a bit short, but I'm spending the day at my friends because tonight I'm gonna see F.O.B with her! Yay!
Comment please!
Byexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx