Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 46

Hannah’s P.O.V

I watched as Allison walked upstairs. Dude, that girl was tired! But then again, I would be too if I was getting married in a week and 3 days. Wow, one week and three days. Ten days in total. Holy flying pizza that’s not a lot.

I walked into the living room, but stopped as soon as I got in there. Why was everyone here? And who was that?
She had thick brown hair, chocolate brown eyes and was moderately pale. All in all she looked like an older version of Allison. I suppose this is what Allison’s mum would have looked like…
I never actually saw her. Ever.
There were no pictures around the house, and whenever she was home that’s the last place Allison wanted to be.

“Everyone, this is Allison’s Aunt Grace. She’s here because she wants to help with the wedding, and you’re all here because we need to get down to business, unfortunately Allison is to tired to attend this, but I’m sure Hannah knows enough about her to write a book. So today what I want to do is start a guest list. Obviously you’re all invited, and I’ll be wanting to invite some people, but Hannah I was wondering whether you knew anyone Allison would be wanting to invite…”

There was a faint thumping noise from upstairs and what sounded like a frustrated cry, but everyone just ignored it. “Err…well I don’t think there were many people Allison got along with back in England. Umm, well I suppose she might want her Nanny to come seeing as she was as close to a mother Allison had…but if you do invite her make sure she isn’t aloud to touch a single drop of alcohol. Okay?”

Mrs Renn gave me a funny look but nodded. “Okay then that was ea-”

The door slammed open cutting Mrs Renn off and Allison emerged wearing her pj’s, but for some reason then had what looked like…jelly on them…

Why do I get the feeling that this may have something to do with Christa?

“Christa! You fucking bitch! Why’d you put jelly in my bed?!”

She did what?!

Christa smiled at Allison “I see you found my little…present!”

Oh no she didn’t! I will rip her darn head off! She is dead

“Oh my fucking god! What is your damn problem?! What did I do?”

Allison, this girl doesn’t need you to do something, she’s a bitch and there’s nothing you can do about it hun.

“You took Carlton away from me! He’s mine bitch, and you took him away from me!”

Since when?! Dude if he likes you then he has to be fuck crazy!

“Err…I never asked to get married to Carlton, and he could date you if he wanted to-I told him that already-but he didn’t want to.”

To right! This bitch has gotta learn to back off.

“Oh yeah?! Well I don’t believe you. It’s obvious you’ve brain washed him.”

…Did she really just say that? Holy crap! She’s mentally deranged! Mental women in the premises!

“Okay, so you think that Carlton has been brain washed by me? Well then answer me this. When me and Carlton weren’t talking to each other, why didn’t he express his love for you? Because I certainly didn’t want to talk to him let alone have him around me!”

…Carlton doesn’t look to happy about that.

“No offence Carlton” Allison added when she saw Carlton’s face.

Everything went silent and that’s when I think Allison finally realised that everyone was in here. Everyone meaning; Me, Christa, Jessica, Mia, Carlton, Riley, Derek, Donny, Aiden, My mum, My dad and Allison’s Aunty.

“Oh…everyone’s…err…here. Okay…I’m going to…yeah, I’m going to get changed.” Allison stuttered leaving the room in embarrassment.

I looked over at Carlton and was surprised to see him standing up and glaring at Christa.

“Christa!” He said “What is your fucking problem?! I try to make you realise I don’t like you be never going along with all your weird sexual games, but you just can’t seem to get it can you?! I like Allison! Not you! What gives you the damn right to be pissy to Allison just because I’m dating her?! I’m going to get married! Okay so the wedding isn’t one of the things in life I think are frigging awesome, but I don’t mind marring Allison because she’s important to me! So just back the fuck off.”

Dude! She got told!

Christa’s jaw dropped and she started to stutter something worthless, making Carlton sigh. Poor guy, he’s got enough to deal with without some weird stalker trying to convince him that he truly loves her.

“I’m sorry.” He muttered “I’ll go get Allison.”

Everyone turned there attention to Christa who was sitting on the sofa sobbing.

“Christa.” Mrs Renn said bitterly “I hope you can explain to us why exactly you have found it appropriate to do what you did to Allison.”

This’ll be interesting.

“I’m s-s-so s-sorry! I-I-I didn’t mean any harm!”

Oh Christ! They don’t believe this do they?

“I-I-I c-couldn’t help it!” She was now bawling her eyes out. “It’s j-j-just! I l-l-l-love Carlton so much, and A-a-allisson is so p-pretty! I’m j-j-just so s-s-sorry!” Immediately everyone’s face softened.

Crap! They believe her!

Mrs Renn sighed “It’s okay I suppose…just apologise to Allison.”

What?!

“I’ll be right back then.” She smiled.

Damn her!
♠ ♠ ♠
Haya.
Yay! So that's like...loads of people that read the authors notes!
Wow...I'm typing stuff that people actually read.
They read what I type...
You read what I type. Isn't that wierd? I'm typing this and I don't know who in the name of hella bella could read this...
And you read it...
Wow....
ANYWAY!
So I know you guys have already read most of this, but I just felt like writing this scene in Hannah's point of view for extra effect.
Now if you're reading this, I want you to know. *Points at the screen* You are important to me. Without you guys there'd be no point of posting my stories on mibba.
I love you guys so much!! EEEEEEEEEEEEE *Does happy dance*

Thank you, and goodnight early evening! (It's half 5 here inoh so very sunny England shitty weathered England)