Arranged Marriage to My Boyfriend's Twin?

Chapter 06

Allison’s P.O.V

I slowly walked up the stairs thinking about Derek, and how hurt he looked.

I walked into my room but didn’t bother trying to sleep, because I new that wasn’t happening. So I walked out on to my balcony and let the freezing air hit my face. It was weird knowing that tomorrow I’d be living somewhere else. I just…
I just wish I had the chance to actually do something with my life. To go to university, and get a proper job. Not just be a darn house wife. No that is not happening. Ever.

I wasn’t house wife material. I have white blond and black hair, and I have snake bites, and I listen to alternate rock…and I just don’t think I’d be a good mum…at least not at the moment.

“Hey.” Someone whispered, snapping me out of my trance.

“Hey Derek.” I whispered.

“Umm…We… I-I need to talk to you.”

I looked at him, knowing exactly what he wanted to talk about.

“I know.”

“Well, we need to break up.”

I couldn’t help it. I snorted. “No shit. I was planning on dating you behind my fiancé’s back!”

“Well there’s no need to be a bitch about it! Christ! I just wanted to be nice about it; I mean I’m not feeling the best about all this shit, having to give my girlfriend to my pig of brother! But I wanted us to be at least friends!” He shrilled

Giving your girlfriend to your brother?! I’m not a possession that get’s given asshole! And just so you know, you aren’t giving me to him. My mother is. You have nothing to do with this, you just happen to be my future fiancé’s brother! Yes so I liked you when we went out, but heck we were never going to go very far! Maybe a couple more months, but never more.”

He stopped staring at the floor and glared at me. “What?”

I looked at him and sighed “I said that we’d have broken up anyway. It wasn’t working.”

I could see the pain in his eyes. “Yeah. You’re right.” He whispered and walked off the balcony, and out of my room.

I sighed and walked back into my room, tears falling down my cheeks. Either I was a good liar, or he was really gullible. Or both, whatever, I don’t care. All I could think about was Derek, and how I was going to miss him.I loved him I liked him a lot.

And just as I fell asleep, but I could have sworn I heard someone mutter something to me. I could have sworn I heard those big three words.

“I love you”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so it's 11:10 at the moment, so I'm kinda tired. Tell me if there's mistakes or whatever, I'm just tired.

Rate and comment and subscribe and everything else. If you want to make a banner then ask me and I'll send you pictures of what the characters look like.
Next chapter I'll probably show you what they look like.

I'm tired. Bye peoples

P.S. You all get cookies! :]