‹ Prequel: Fur Immer Heilig Sein
Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Dann Sind Wir Endlich Frei

Dream Suprises

Bill’s POV

‘…Well? What do you think?’ Emily whispered as she crawled up next to me.

‘That, I want you now.’ Running my fingers down her soft back I turned her over and she grabbed my shoulders and began to shake me. ‘Why are you being so violent?! We’re supposed to be making love. Not war…’

‘Bill! Wake up! Come on, I need help!’ It was Emily, she was shaking my shoulders. I squinted at the light, or well. I would have done, if there was any. It was still dark. Then I suddenly heard this loud shrieking sound. ‘Babies are crying, how did you not hear them?!’

‘I was having a nice dream ok? Come on then, you get Tom I’ll get Zach. Hehe, I love this already it’s fun!’

‘You can think that all you want when they’ve been waking you up every night for the next god knows how long! Ok, You change his nappy while I change Tom’s.’

‘Can we do it in a different room? I don’t it to smell while I’m trying to get back to sleep.’ Walking down the stairs I could hear voices. That’s not right, I shouldn’t be able to hear voices, everyone that lives here is either in my arms or behind me. ‘Take Zach. I can hear someone down there. I don’t them hurt. Wait here.’

‘I only have, one pair of hands!’

‘Two arms, two babies. I won’t be long sit down if you have to. Do a double feed I dunno. Just take him.’ She sat on the top step but dismissed the idea of feeding two at the same time.

I crept slowly down the newly carpeted stair way. The cream seemed eerie in the blue moonlight. Steadily making my way across the dining room I catch a glimpse of a moving shadow. A tall dark figure sat on one of the chairs. I couldn’t see a face. Only an outline.

‘Well now. Aren’t you all cosy in your lovely little life. Two children and a soon to be wife. A big new house; what more could you want?’ It was an odd accent, I couldn’t quite place it. Though the voice was deep, and high at the same time. Quite unusual. It was a mans voice, and he didn’t sound to pleasant.

‘What do you want?’ I stuttered clenching the candlestick I’d grasped on my way in.

‘You…’ Suddenly he lurched. Reaching round the chairs and turned and ran, but I was careful not to go up the stairs. I couldn’t see Emily hurt. And the twins… a dead end. The door was locked and the key was by my bed. Spinning around on my heel I backed up into the wall, just wishing it was all a joke. My eyes slid over to the open door way behind this maniac… A quick dash and I could get out! I leap over and then duck to go under his open arm. But he was too quick. Straddling me he had me tied down.

‘Let go!’

‘No Bill! I need you!’ That sounded an odd sentence from a guy… ‘Bill! Wake up! Come on, I need you’re help. Babies are crying. How did you not hear them?!’

My eyes fluttered open at the lamp light. She was straddling me and held my hands above my head on the bed. So that’s why I had a guy straddling me in my dream. Not that Emily’s a guy… It must have affected my dream. ‘Déjà vu, seriously. You get Tom and I’ll get Zach. I think this is really fun!’

‘You can think that after they’ve been waking you up every night for the next god knows how long! Come on, you change Zach and I’ll change Tom.’

‘Can we go somewhere else, I don’t want it to smell when I’m trying to get back to sleep.’ I’m sure all this has just happened… We started to walk down stairs. Then I felt my stomach churn, I could hear voices. Oh no, no… No! This is not happening. At least I know not to go to the back door this time. ‘Take Tom and sit here. Don’t move.’

‘But I only have one pair of hands!’

‘But you have two arms; and two babies. Please just take him.’ I made my way down stairs making sure to pick up the candle stick again. But this time I might actually use it. I saw a figure sat at the table again. I was making my way over when I suddenly fell. This didn’t happen in my dream… ‘Ouch. What the…?’

‘Surprise!’ All the lights switched on and people jumped out of everywhere. This definitely didn’t happen in my dream. But it would have been netter than the one I had.

‘What’s going on down there Bill?’ Emily asked. I looked round, I didn’t really know myself.

‘Not sure! But there’s lots of people down here, and they shouted surprise at me. And I fell over someone foot. Who was that…?’

‘Me! But I’m not getting smaller shoes. You tried to tell me to get smaller shoes before… but I didn’t listen then, and I won’t listen now.’

‘Tom, what are you doing on the floor?’

‘Throwing you a party. You know how much I love parties.’ Go get that fiancé of yours down. And the children. I want to cuddle Tom. I haven’t had any special time with my nephew Tom yet. And he’s the one that was named after me. Can I go get him?’ He sped off up the stairs and came back down with Tom in his arms and Emily followed him down.

‘I’m still confused.’ I looked round to see exactly who was there. And there was a fair few people. Tom, Georg, Gustav, Mum, Emi, Kate, Sarah, Emily’s parents. To my surprise Cinema Bizarre and Karlee. So that’s; 15 people. 19 with Emily the twins and me. ‘It’s what? Two in the morning?!’

‘We know, but we couldn’t resist. Besides, you’re in the middle of no where, it’s a huge house. Who the hell is going to complain about noise? You?’ Shin said stepping forward.

‘Congratulations.’ Strify came to me and we just stared at each other.

‘Thanks. Twins boys.’

‘So I’ve heard.’ Screw the tension, we just hugged and said hello. I did the same with the rest of the band. Emily came over and hugged them all hello. She went round showing off Zach. Karlee held him and giggled.

‘He’s so cute! I want one!’ She looked Strify. His eyes just grew wider and he looked around the room for help. Emily took Zach back and went to sit on the huge sofa to feed him. They’d stopped crying a little bit. Well, Zach stopped completely once he’d got what he wanted: milk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I know it's an odd way to do it, but I put the dream in normal text and what was ACTUALLY happening, in conscious land in italics. If I'd done it the other way around it would have made it too obvious that it was a dream before you'd even started.
And that would have just ruined everything!

I don't know what I was thinking while writing this, it just sorta happened as I was typing.
Comments are awesome...

I really need your feedback!