Where the Sky Begins

Chapter 6

Nate cupped my chin under his hand and leaned in......................................................

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

I sprung out of my bed, looking around. Oh. It was just a dream.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

I picked up my alarm clock and chucked it across the room. Stupid clock.

It had been a week since I first started my job, and it was going pretty well so far. Today, was Saturday though, and I was going to relax.

My aunt had gone to work as usual, and I was left alone. I went downstairs in my Hello Kitty pj shorts and black tank, with my hair a complete mess to find something to eat. Nothing in the fridge.

Great.

As I turned to go get dressed so I could go out to eat, the doorbell rang. Oh, no. I though, I look like a mess.

I walked over to the door and opened it. Nate. Shoot. "Hey." he said, looking at my Hello Kitty pjs. "Nice pajamas Emmy." he said, chuckling.

"Ummm hi. Thanks. Uh, what's up?" I said. This was a bit on the awkward side..

He smiled. "Wellllll, I thought since you don't really have anything to do, we could hang out at the beach today.........if you're not doing anything."

Why me? Why did he have to come when I looked so terrible? "Yeah...but can I get ready first?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course. Uh, I'll just watch some TV or something." He said, walking in and plopping down on the couch and picking up the remote.

I stared at him for a moment and shook my head.

And then dashed upstairs. "I'll hurry!" I shouted.

"Eh, it's fine. Take your time." he replied.

In less than 20 minutes, I was showered, dressed, and made-up. What an accomplishment. I rushed back downstairs and plopped down on the couch next to Nate. "Ready!" I said smiling. "Cool." he said, "Let's go."

When we got to the beach, I immediatly stripped off my sundress and ran towards the water. I hadn't been to the beach yet. Ahh, I love the beach I thought, as I felt the sand under my toes, running.

"HEYY!" Nate yelled after me. "WAIITT!" He took off his shirt, and came running in after me. I had almost made it to the waters edge, but I wasn't that lucky. Nate tackled me.

"AAAHHH NATE!" I said falling almost flat on my face and rolling into the water. Nate laughed. "It's not funny."I pouted. "Now I'm all sandy." "I hate to be the one to tell you this but...........we're at the beach. THERE WILL BE SAND." I huffed again. "I'm not stupid." He smiled. "I know." And then I ran into the water, with Nate alongside of me.

☮-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☮

"AAHHHHHH shitt!" I said, after barely touching my back with my towel. Nate looked at me. "Ohmigod." he said, staring at my back.

"You are completely fried. Lay down. I'll be right back." I barely had time to react before he was gone. So I layed down in the hot sand, cringing, and covered my red and burning back with the towel.

Ow.

In a few minutes, Nate was back. "Ok." he said, take the towel off." I pouted. "Nooooo."

He looked down at me, trying to be serious. "Yes." he said firmly.

I grinned. I was so going to win this. "Welllll.....NO."

"TAKE IT OFF!" he yelled. An old man looked over at us. "Hahahahaha he probably thinks you're trying to rape me or something." "Oh yes. Towel rape you??" We laughed, and I reluctantly took the towel off my back. "Thank y- OHMIGOD. EMMY wtf?! You're back looks like a tomato!"

I frowned. "I know." And then he started running his hands up and down my back. I flinched. "Does that hurt?" And even though I didn't want to admit it, it felt good. I smiled and relaxed."Yeah."

"I'm sorry." he said, and grabbed a bottle he had brought back with him. He squirted some more on my back and started rubbing it in. "What is that?" I asked. "Aloe. Didn't you wear sunscreen??" he shot back. "................................Possibly not."

"EM-" he stopped and looked up.

And that's when I saw her. She walked slowly towards us, staring at Nate. I was betting this was her. The girlfriend. "Hi Naty, I came back early." She froze when she finally noticed me. "Who the hell is she?" she pointed at me. I glared back at her, noticing how skimpy her gold bikini was. It barely covered her tan ass.

"V-Vanessa?" Nate dropped the bottle and stood up, a glob of aloe slid off of my back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh, the girlfriend....

Muaha I'm proud of myself. It's longer than my other chapters :)

COMMENTS are loved and appreciated :]
and feedbackk
thanks