Breathe

Hey Mom

Image

"You need to get back to set. They're going to-"

He cut her off, lips mingling with each other.

"Maybe I don't want to."

She giggled breathlessly, her hands running through the short gelled hair. The clothes had long ago dried, the buzzer being ignored by the both of them.

"You really have to go."

He smiled, his lips nuzzling different spots on the exposed flesh of her neck.

"Seems like you're trying to get rid of me," He whispered.

"Why would I even want to do that?" She questioned, biting gently on the lobe of his ear.

She was unaware as his hand slipped up the back of her shirt, pulling the hem up easily. It only took her a second to realize, however, as the cold air hit her back.

"Woah there, cowboy," She whispered, smiling on his neck. She felt him shrug.

"Couldn't help myself."

She looked up at him, smiling all the while.

"You know, everybody seems to say that to me," She said, giving him a small peck on the lips.

"Rachel?!"

"Fuck," She muttered, pulling away swiftly from the warm touch.

"Hey Mom!" She smiled, a deathly smile that was made of pure fury. "I didn't know you got off early today."

"You go to work in thirty minutes. I'm always here at this time."

"Oh," Rachel replied, open mouthed. She paused. "Mom, this is Jensen. I'm pretty sure you know which job he's from."

"Oh, yeah. That TV show Rachel's got Lil on. It's nice to meet you! Although I'd rather have it on different conditions..."

He answered without a stutter, even though it could be detected easily in his voice.

"It's my pleasure to meet you," He coughed, staring at the young brunette, "I'm going to go back to set now. I thing Eric wanted something-"

"Oh, yeah. Umm, let me get your stuff real quick," She flustered, running towards the dryer to get his clean clothes. Folding them in a lump, she threw them into his arms, giving an anxious smile.

"I'll talk to you later, then?" She nodded, smiling as she lead him to the door.

"So, is he who you stayed with last night?"

"Umm, no. I stayed with Sara. I always stay with Sara," She replied, a bit aggravated by her mother's pestering comment.

"Sure, which is why you took his clothes home randomly and washed them?"

She bit her lip, trying her best not to reply with a smart comment.

"I gotta go get ready for work. Lydia will be waiting on me."

The stairs flurried with her footsteps before her mother even got in an answer