Breathe

Badd Bitch

Image

"So what was all that about?"

"What was what about?"

"That whole incident downstairs. You were washing his clothes. That you wore."

"Lil, geez. It's nothing like that, I swear. We're just friends," Rachel responded, throwing a small tank top on.

"Yeah, great friends as of what I saw."

Rachel's eyes rolled as she made her way back to her own room, throwing some random heels on.

"I like him."

Rachel's head once again popped into her sister's room, a slight smile on her face.

"He's pretty cool. Smartass, but I think I can deal with that."

"You did something last night, I know it!"

Rachel groaned, forgetting the small touching moment they had just shared.

"I got drunk and slept in his bed. Without him. I th-"

"You know I'm probably going to start the childish chanting in a minute."

Rachel waved her hand, shaking her head in a surrendering tone.

"You do whatever you want. I know you and mother are going to gossip as soon as I leave."

"Better not leave your phone, either. Mom went through all your texts last time."

"You'd think when you're kid is twenty-seven you'd stop ******** their shit for pot and sex notes."

"You smoke pot?"

The younger sister recieved a pillow thrown to the face, as the elder began making her way to the staircase.

"I'm going to work. Tell mom no snooping."
_________________________________________________

"Lyd! Lydia I'm here, finally! Traffic was a fucking nightmare!"

The blonde smiled, watching her final worker slid over the bar, almost knocking a man's beer off.

"Honey, you walked."

Rachel grinned, throwing her bag under the counter.

"I can't think of a good comeback as of the moment, come back with that."

The night wore on as the club began to fill, the girls, of course, sang and danced on the bar.

"Corkscrew?"

The brunette nodded, smiling as she pulled out the bottles of alcohol. Twisting and turning them in true Coyote fashion, the drink was ready in a few seconds. The bills were handed to her, and she stuffed the jar under the bar, before jumping on it herself.

"Please tell me you're not going to dance to Badd Bitch on the pole?"

Rachel grinned at her boss, shrugging her shoulders.

"Thursday tradition?"

"Aww no she ain't a ho, she just a bad bitchhh."

Whistles and yells echoed throughout the crowded club, the occupants looking forward to the girls' show. Rachel stood with Alyssa, while Lyd and Sophie took the other side off the wooden slab. Tessa kept the bar going with drinks.

"You're sure in a good mood tonight," Alyssa smirked, grabbing a bottle and a lighter.

"Let's say it was good morning and afternoon," Rachel giggled.

Flames flew from Alyssa's mouth as Rachel began her circle on the convienent pole placed on the bar's edge. If even possible, more hollers filled the crowded room.

"I want details, missy."

The girls jumped off, the show for tonight was over. Or at least the Thursday show. Dancing was still required for tips.

"I kinda got shit-faced last night."

Alyssa smiled, grabbing a bottle of vodka, squirting it into a small glass.

"And?"

"And our little Larrowe found herself a boy toy!" Lydia yelled, bumping through the two of them to grab a bottle.

"Did we now?"

Rachel's eyes widened, a blush settling in, shining through the dark atmosphere.

"I wouldn't call that yet. I just blessed him out and called him a son of a mother before smooching a bit."

"No hardcore sex?"

"I could barely walk."

"That hasn't stopped you before," Alyssa called, serving the drink to the customer, her expectant hand cast out for the money. A wolf whistle followed her sentence.

"Bitch," Rachel remarked, slapping the girl's shoulder.

"I was just making an utterly true statement," Alyssa responded, throwing her hands up in defense. "And besides, I didn't even ask who this guy is yet."

"If you do I'll probably slap you again."

"I don't bruise easily."