With Arrows, With Poise

Boys Will Be Boys

Gee's P.O.V

"What the fuck are you eating?" Bob asked at my creation of Cornflakes and chocolate chip cookies.
"What does it fuckin' look like?" I mumbled from the bite in my mouth.
"Shit, that's what" he chuckled.
"Oh, shut up and try it" I said, bringing a scoopful up.
Bob sighed "Fine" I shoved the spoon in his mouth, he took it out and gave the spoon back. "MM, not bad" he nodded.
I put the spoon back into the cereal and took another bite. "I told you so"
Gerard walked out from the back and smiled. "What's that?" he asked "Looks good"
I smiled and handed him the bowl. "Enjoy"
"Thanks" he smirked and sat down on the coach next to his brother. I stood back a ways and took a good look at them, Gerard's head into the bowl of cereal.
I twisted my lip as I studied them "You know, you two look alike, except Mikey's chin is more square, and Gerard's chubby"
Gerard licked his lips from the milk. "Is that a bad thing?"
I snickered "Nope, not a thing wrong with it"
"Good" he giggled and got up to sit the bowl on the counter.
I smiled at him "I'm going to get a drink, I'll be right back"
Gerard gave a small nod "I'll come with you, I need a smoke anyways" He stood up and walked out with me to the van, puffing away at his cigarette.
I noticed the girls were sound asleep, so I opened the door quietly and stepped in. I grabbed my bottle of Vodka and a plastic cup and gently closed the van door. "I feel bad" I said as we sat down. I poured some into my cup.
"Why?" Gerard asked exhaling.
'Cause I'm sleeping in a bunk and their breaking their backs on the van floor" I said as I sipped on my drink.
"Don't feel bad, you guys will get a bus soon" Gerard assured me, flicking his cigarette away.
I sighed and lent my head on his shoulder. "Virginia has such a pretty arena"
Gerard laughed "Are you drunk?"
I smiled slightly. "No, I just never experienced much of U.S.A"
Gerard kissed the top of my head "Well, you are now"
I placed my hand in top of his "I'm glad its with you, you're like my therapist"
"I'm glad I'm helping" he said
"GUYS!" Tina yelled, running over to us, Ray far behind her.
I looked up at her "HM?"
She sat down in front of us and smiled. "How're you?"
Gerard and I looked at each other, then at Tina "We're good" Gerard said.
"God, Tina" Ray said from behind her "You're worse than the pauperize"
I snorted "Na, it's cool. Tina's aloud because she's pimp"
"Cheeya, that's right" she chuckled and stood up. "Well, I think I've bothered you two enough yesterday, I'll leave you two to do couple things together!"she smiled and took Ray's hand,walking off to Star bucks.
"I never took you on a date" Gerard said randomly.
I looked at him. "Who says you have to?"
"Well, I think it's proper.. I mean, we're dating.."
I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "You're such a gentleman, but you don't have to you've done more than enough for me"
He smiled slightly and kissed my lips. "But I will. When we go to Jersey I'll take you to my favorite place"
I snorted "Star bucks?"
He nudged my side. "No, somewhere special"
"I like special places" I smiled brightly and downed the rest of the Vodka.
"Good" he smirked "'Cause only special people are aloud in"
Butterflies filled my stomach when he said that. "Ooh"
Gerard stood up, lending his hand for me to take. I did and he pulled me up. "Why don't we go for a walk before the show?"
"Walk where?" I asked
He shrugged "To a park or something"
I looked at him and shook my head. "Alright than, Rards"

He smiled as we laid face to face in the tunnel.
"What're you smiling at?" I asked
He swallowed and pushed himself in more. "you" he said before gently kissing my lips. I giggled and kicked my feet, my heels barley touching the hard plastic. He grunted and shifted himself. "Do you mind if we lay somewheres else? this is killing me" he asked.
I laughed and backed out of the tunnel, rain gently splashing off my head. "Where to?" Iasked Gerard.
He looked at me from the other side of the tunnel. "Somewhere dry"
I looked up at the big green roof over Gerard's head. I snickered. "You're so silly, look above you"
He looked up, then back at me. "Oops. Well, you're getting wet get over here" he said, motioning his hand over. I bent down and crawled through the tunnel. I stood up and a chill ran through me as the wind started to pick up. "Aw, Geebee, come here" Gerard said. He pulled me close to him, his arms wrapped around my waist.I snuggled into his warm body and closed my eyes.
I yawned. "You make me sleepy, Rards"
"So, you're saying I'm boring?" he asked, I felt him hold me closer which was good, he must've known I was still cold.
"No, you're just warm and snuggly like a teddy bear, that's all" I smiled. He chuckled. I looked up at him and kissed his chin.
"You're so short" he giggled "I love it"
I stuck my tongue out at him "Do not dis my 5'0" height!"
He snorted "5'0", that's cute"
I glared "You're not much taller"
He twisted his lip "5'8", but I still have to lean down and kiss you" I poked his ribs, he jolted back. "Ow, that hurt"
I smirked "Next time it wont be a poke" He pouted. I smiled at the cute pouty face and lifted my hand up, gently pulling his face towards mine, I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. He kissed me back, again and again. The sound of our lips parting briefly blended in perfectly with the pouring rain hitting the pavement. Our tongues collided, Gerard slowly fell back on the little step, which was to get to the double slide. I sat down on his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist. My arms fell on his shoulder and crossed together at the wrists. The smell of the damp day filled my lungs making me hungry for more. I kissed a bit harder, Gerard doing the same.
"I love you" he said breathlessly, his hair messed up and wired. I smiled briefly then began kissing his neck. "Oh god" he moaned quietly.
I quickly pulled away and looked at him "What's wrong?" I asked.
He blushed and shook his head "Nothing. Why don't we go get some coffee?" he asked.
I hopped off him and stood up "Sounds cool, Rards" He smiled at me nervously then looked straight ahead.I kept glancing at him, the rain beading off his black hair. I had my hood up. We walked into Star bucks and I found us a seat while Gerard ordered. He looked nervous, biting his lip and tapping his fingers against this thigh. I sneakily studied him, he glanced over at me I quickly smiled, he turned back to the front. I twisted my lip as the many possibilities of what could be wrong swarmed throughout my head. Gerard smiled and sat the steaming Star bucks coffee down in front of me. I picked it up and took a small slurp. "Thanks"
"Welcome" he said quietly, taking a slurp. I watched, he didn't make eye contact with me but only stared out at the rain sliding down the lightly tinted window.
"Gerard, what's wrong?" I asked quietly so none would hear. "You've been acting weird ever si..."
"Gerard! I'm a huge fan, I love the band so much. Do you think you could sign this?" a girl asked.
Gerard sat his coffee down and took the pen out of her hand "Sure" he said, signing her Star bucks cup.
"Thank you so much" she smiled and looked at me "Are you two dating?" she asked
"Yeah" Gerard nodded and picked his coffee back up.
"Cute" she smiled "Nice to meet you"
I nodded "You too" I made sure she was out of ear shot before finishing my sentence "So, why?" I asked.
He looked away "I'll tell you after, its too private"
I think I clued in "ooh" I said quietly "Gerard don't be embarrassed, its okay. Its normal"
He shifted uncomfortably and scratched his neck "Wanna walk and talk?" he asked.
I stood up quickly and grabbed my coffee "Thought you'd never ask" I smiled. He smiled, i could tell he was more comfortable. We walked out of Star bucks and began walking back.
he cleared his throat "I just think it's too early for sex and at the park, y'know" he said
I smirked and nodded "I agree with you, it was a little too intense and I'm sorry"
He chuckled and took another drink of coffee, I did the same. "I love you, never think I don't okay babe? no matter how dumb I act"
"aw , Rards, I love you too. I don't think you could act dumb, you're too polite" I smiled as we hopped onto the bus. I quickly walked to the back to take a swig of Vodka.
"Gee, that's enough" Gerard said trying to take the bottle away.
I moved it out of his reach "Now just you hold a horse, Gerard!" I slurred, holding my hand in front of his face "I'm not done yet"
"Gee!" Gerard said getting impatient, trying to grab the bottle again. He got it this time and put the top back on. "You've had more than enough"
"Yeah, well, Gerard guess what" I said, putting my hands on my hips.
"What?" he asked
"I don't love you anymore" I said walking into the bathroom. I locked myself inside.
"Gee, come on" Gerard said his voice muffled from the door. He knocked as I searched for a blade. "Gee, seriously, open the door". I smirked as I picked up one of the guys' razors I let hot water run over it, then I wiped it off with a cloth. "Open the door !" Gerard yelled. I grabbed something to pry off a blade. I brought it to my skin and let the wondrous feeling of the blade sinking into my flesh over come me. I smiled at the pain in which I loved and watched the blood drizzle down my 3 deep cuts. "Gee, open the door" Gerard screamed, kicking it.
I sighed and admired the blood "Maybe later"
"No, now!" he yelled. I kicked the locked door open and Gerard rushed in in shock at my messy wrist. "What'd you do this for?" he asked quietly with a gentle hold on my wrist. I shrugged. He opened the cabinet door and pulled out a rag, dabbing the blood off. "Don't do that again"
"Why? I like the pain" I smiled as he wrapped my wrist up with some gauze.
He stuck the tape on then looked at me sternly. "It's gonna hurt like a bitch when you're sober"
I looked into his eyes and seen the pleasurable moment we had at Warped Tour. Yes, I remembered now and I wanted it. I bit my lip then lunged forward, pulling him into a kiss. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and slowly started to lift it off. He put his hand on mine and forced it down "No, it's too soon"
"But I want you" I frowned poking his nose.
He chuckled "No you don't, alcohol makes you crazy"
"Can I have you when I'm not as drunk as I am?" I asked
He smiled "How about this, when you're completely sober from alcohol we'll talk about it?"
I nodded "Okay babe. Luff yew"
"Luff you too, Geebee" he giggled and sat up properly.

Sam's P.O.V

"Hey, you guys see the book I was reading?" Ray asked shuffling through the magazines on the end of the coach.
I shook my head, remote in hand. "No, what book was it?"
"Praying For Sleep" he said, his voice muffled from the T.V. I reached behind my back casually and pulled the lump out that had been bothering me for a while "This it?" I asked, attention still on the T.V
"Ah, yes" he said cheerfully. He grabbed the book out of my hand and stood up "Thank's"
"Anytime" I mumbled and continued to watch Scooby Doo.
"Someone seems a little down" Bob poked me.
I jumped, then slapped his hand away. "I'm fine" Isaid crankily.
"Is it someones time of the month?" he teased
I turned my head and glared at him, my left hand gripping the remote tighter. "No" I grumbled, then turned my attention back to the T.V before I blew up.
Just then Mikey walked out and sat beside me. I could've ripped his head off but I kept my cool. "Sup?" he asked.
I sighed and bit my lip, I got up and walked out of the bus throwing the remote on my way out. I wanted to be alone. The cool rain on my face helped sooth my anger as I walked around the empty parking lot. I wasn't used to this at all and I was worried sick about Mom all alone and by herself in this huge house dealing with dads death. My bottom lip quivered and I began to sob. I pulled the van door open and slammed it shut, locking myself inside. The van was empty only to be filled with the tapping of the rain on the metal roof and my cries of loneness. I kicked off my damp Vans sneakers and laid on top of my blanket. I could feel the warm tears sliding sideways down my nose and onto the pillow case. My nose and head were getting stuffy, I sniffled and closed my eyes crying myself to sleep.

*Dream*

"Hey, mom" Teresa smiled at me and pulled me into a hug "how was touring?"
I smiled at the part. "It was amazing!So many cool stories to tell you after. How was staying at your dads?" I asked plopping down in the chair.
"Awesome!" she beamed "he got me lots of toys!"
"What kind of toys?" I asked, though I had an idea of the answer
"Oh my gosh, lots and lots of action figures" she clapped
I chuckled. For a 11 year old girl she sure knew allot about her Marvel heroes. "Want some dinner?" I asked as I stood up. My tumbly wanted some food.
"MMmmMm, yes please mom"she smiled brightly and turned on the T.V. I walked out to the kitchen and snooped around the cuppoards for some food. I Finlay found something that looked appetizing in the fridge. Pancake mix. I set it on the counter and waited for the pan on the stove to heat up. Once it was I made two big ass pancakes. I put butter and syrup on them, then brought Teresa's out to her. I sat it down on the table and got her a glass of milk before I helped myself to mine. I want to be a good mother for my child, I didn't want her to have to experience the same shit I had to with my mother. I poured her milk and set it on the table, then went back to my dinner and sat down beside her. I looked at her and I could tell something was on her mind. "What's up?" I asked "you seem lost"
She sighed and sat her fork down on her plate. "Why did you and dad break up before I was born?"
I knew that was coming. I can't hide everything from her forever I told my self. I smiled to let her know it was okay to ask. "Well... HM.. how can I explain this.. well, I had you when I was younger, just getting out of school, and your dad.. well, one day he went to work and never came back"
"Why?"she asked, slowly taking another bite of pancake.
"Sometimes people find another person to love" I explained "You'll understand more when you're a little older"
She scowled "I don't like dads new person"
"Why not?" I asked "You shouldn't say stuff like that Ter"
"She ruined everything" she frowned
"Ruined everything? I thought you had a good time?" I asked
She shook her head. "That was only that day. She's a real meanie! She wouldn't let me go see a movie with my friends, she wouldn't let me play on the computer, All I did was sit in my room and color all the time. I hate crayons"
"Well, that was mean of her" I said taking a bite into the cold pancake.
"Can I come with you when you tour" she frowned "I don't wanna go back there again"
"Aw, Ter" Isaid quietly and ran my hands through her long dark brown hair "I'll think about it" I smiled
Her hazel eyes seemed to glow with excitement when I said that "Thanks mom! You're the best!"
"You wont be saying that in a few years time" I mumbled.
I chuckled to myself and stuffed the last of the super cold pancake into my mouth. I sat the plate in the sink. "Are you done with yours?" I asked before I picked it up
"Yes!" she yelled from her room.
I nodded and picked the plate up. I walked into the kitchen and sat it down. There was a knock at the apartment door, a confused look spread across my face as I walked towards it. I opened the door to see Frank. I was blown away. "Frank? What're you doing here?" I asked
He shrugged "The bands taking a break for a while and I thought I'd stop by"
I stepped back so he could step in "Yeah, sure! Come in for some coffee, bunk out"
He giggled and slipped his shoes off I shut the door behind him as we walked out into the kitchen. "Nice place" he said looking around
"Thanks" I smiled faintly and plugged the kettle in.
"MOM" Teresa called out
"YES" I called back
"There's no toilet paper in the bathroom!" she yelled.
I snorted, Icould see Frank biting his lip from laughter. I opened the cupboard below the sink and pulled out a roll "Just a sec" I told Frank and I walked off to the bathroom. I opened the door a crack and rolled the toilet paper to her.
"Thanks" she said
"No prob, Hun" I said closing the door and walking back out to Frank.
"I can't wait to meet her" Frank smiled as I poured the water into the coffee cups.
I smiled and sat the steaming cup of water in front of Frank "Just stay on her good side"
"Iplan on" he chuckled and added sugar and a scoop of coffee beans.
I heard the bathroom door open "I'll go talk to her" I said, exiting out of the kitchen. "Hey, Ter" I said just as she walked into her room
"Hey mum" she smiled
I gently shut the door "Remember how I told you about people finding a new person?" I asked
She shifted her eyes "Yes..."
"Well, Frank is my new person. Will you go out and talk to him? He's really fun once you get to know him" I assured her
She bit her lip and thought for a while. "Does he treat you properly?" she asked
"Yes, and he'll treat you like his own. He can't wait to meet you" I said, running my hand through her hair.
She thought a little longer, then Finlay nodded "Yeah, okay, I'll give him a shot"
"thank you" I smiled and opened her door. I stepped out her following behind me. "Frank" I said. He looked up and smiled "This is Teresa, Teresa, Frank"
He stood up and stuck his hand out for her to take "It's really nice to meet you"
She smiled and accepted it "Nice to meet you, Frank"
"So I understand you like action figures?" he asked
She nodded "Yeah, I do."
He smiled and reached into his pocket. He set the Hulk action figure on the table "One of the first ones Marvel made, I want you to have it"
She gasped and picked it up off the table, sliding her finger down the hand sized action figure. "Are you serious?!"
"Yeah! If you're into comic books I can give you a whole bunch of my old ones" he said
Her mouth dropped open "Holy crap, mom, keep him! Thank you Frank! I'm going to put this in my room"
"You're welcome" he smiled as she ran into her room.
I laughed "I guess she likes you"
*end of dream*

I jolted up and wiped my forehead. I should call Teresa I thought. I grabbed my cell and scanned the contact list until I found her dads number. Iclicked and called
"Hello?"
"Hi, is Teresa there?" I asked
"Yeah, she's in her room. Who is this?"
"Her mother, can I speak her to please?"
"Why?" she asked rather snottily.
"Because I'm her mother and I have the right to talk to my god damn daughter. Now put her on"
"Fine" she mumbled "Teresa, pick up the phone!"
"Hello?" Teresa asked. I heard the other phone click off.
"Hey, Ter. How is everything?" I asked.
"Mommy!" she exclaimed "It's good! How're you?"
"I'm good, Hun. Are you sure every things okay?" I asked. I wanted to make sure.
"Yeah, mommy, every things fine" she said.
"Okay. How's school?"
"Good, I guess" she said,sounding a little sad.
"You don't sound too sure about that. Are they picking on you?"
"Yes" she sobbed. My heart almost broke in two. Just hearing her cry made me emotional. "They tease me because of my clothes"
"Doesn't daddy buy you any new ones?" I asked
"No" she cried "Mommy, I wanna come home. I don't wanna stay here"
Iwiped the tears that were forming around my eyes. "I know sweetheart.. What if I called nanny to come get you?" I asked
she sniffled "I'd have to go to another school, what if they made fun of me?"
"They wont. Mommy used to go there and had allot of friends" I assured her "I'm going to call nanny right now, okay? I'll call you right back"
"Okay." she said quietly.
I hung up the phone and quickly dialed Maria's number.
"Hello" she answered
"Mom!" I exclaimed.
"Sam, my dear! You sound desperate, what's wrong?" she asked
"I know this is a huge favor to ask, but I'm all the way in Virginia so I can't do it, but can you please pick Teresa up from her dads?" I asked, more like pleaded.
"I certainly can. But what about school? She'd have to attend Mahone Bay" she said
"Yes, I know. I was just talking to her, she wants to. Thank you so much"
"Any time my lovely. I'd ask how everyone was doing but I guess I should go get her" she said
"I'll call you back and tell you everything tomorrow, okay?" I promised.
"Sounds like a deal, Hun. I love you"
"Love you too, bye mum"
"Bye". I hung up and dialed Ter's dads again
"Mommy" she answered "Is nanny coming?"
"Yes, she is. Get your stuff ready okay?"
"Okay" she said. "HEY" I heard her scream in the distance
"What the fuck are you doing?" Steven bellowed into the phone "she isn't going anywhere"
"Yes she is! You're not taking care of our child, therefore I'm taking her" I screamed
"How can you take her? You're all over the place!." he screamed "Your fucking band is more important"
I gritted my teeth in rage "I'm doing this to support her! And you know that, Steven. Now, my mom is coming to get her!" I could hear Teresa crying in the background as he smashed things around "Stop it!" I screamed a little too loud "You're scaring her"
"Fuck you, Sam. Take her, I don't fucking care" he grumbled then hung up the phone.
I sighed and lent against the seat. I threw the phone down and buried my face in my hands. I was sick of this shit.

Jilly's P.O.V

I walked around by myself for a while, Aaron was out signing autographs. I would get the occasional fan but that was it. I didn't mind, I liked being alone sometimes.
"Hey, Jilly" Tina smiled approaching me.
"Hi, Tina" I said
"Sure is a damp day, HM?" she asked crossing her arms over her chest.
"Yeah, it is" I said rubbing my arm.
"Are you hungry?" Tina asked "'Cause I am" she patted her stomach.
I laughed and looked out at the street. "Yeah, I am. But where to eat?" I asked
"There's a Burger King right across the street" Tina suggested pointing across.
I could barley make out the building through the fog, but luckily the sign was there to light our way. "Sounds awesome"
We took a step forward onto the sidewalk and pressed the button. The yellow lights flashing through the thick fog. "It's like walking to heaven" Tina giggled as we walked inside. There was a group of kids all in black in the far corner they looked at us as we walked in. Made me feel uncomfortable but I followed Tina to the cash register.
"Hello, how may I help you?" the girl smiled.
Tina stepped up. "Hi, I'd like a Whopper and a coke please"
"Is that everything?" she asked pressing the buttons.
"The fries come with it, right?" she asked.
The girl nodded. "Yes."
"Okay than, that's everything" Tina smiled and unzipped her purse.
"Okay, that comes to 5.52, please" I watched Tina hand her 6 dollars. "48 cents your change and your food will be just a moment" she said signaling over to the tray.
"Hi, how may I help you" the cashier smiled again.
I smiled faintly. "Hi, I'd like a Whopper and Mountain Dew please" I said
she nodded and punched it in "5.52 please". I handed her a 10. "4.48 your change"she said. I stepped to the side and waited for them to put my food on my tray.
"I'll be over at that table" Tina pointed with her leg.
I looked at it and nodded "Yeah, I'll be right there". I turned my head as she sat down. The food was on my tray. I picked it up and walked over to where Tina was. I sat across from her. "It's not that busy in here" I said unwrapping my burger.
She wiped some ketchup away from her face "No, it's not. Then again it's not supper rush either"
I chuckled, then took a bite of the delicious Whopper "Right you are" I said. "What time is it , anyways?"
"Um..." she mumbled looking around for a clock. "I don't know" she stuffed a fry into her mouth. "There's no clock in here"
I twisted my lip and grabbed a hand full of fries just as my phone rang. I dug into my pocket and quickly answered it.
"Hallo"
"Hey, Bean. Where are you?" Aaron asked.
I chuckled and ate another Fri. "Out with Tina doing some girl stuff"
"Oh, okay. Having fun?" he asked
"Yeah, we are." I looked at Tina and winked "We might go to the mall"
"Sweet, can I come?"
I twisted my lip. "I'm not sure, babe. Why don't you hang out with the guys for abit. We have plenty of time to spend together"
"Yeah, okay" he said "That sounds cool. I love you"
"Love you too
"Bye"
I slid the phone into my pocket and took a big bite into my Whopper.
"What's Aaron up too?" Tina asked taking a sip of Coke.
I shrugged and took another bite. "He's hanging with the guys, being a man"
Tina chuckled. "It's about time". I laughed/
"Ahem" someone coughed. I looked over to see the crew in black that was in the corner. "Hi" the guy smiled "My names Brandon. My friends and I were wondering if we could get a picture with you?"
"Sure" I smiled and stood up "Not a problem"
"Thank you so much. I love High Meaning Autopsy so much" the girl had tears in her eyes.
I pulled her into a hug. "Aw, don't cry. Thank you for the support"
She sniffed and we turned to get a picture. I smiled as the light flashed off. I felt another one tap my shoulder, I turned to face her. "Do you think you could give this to Gee?" she asked.
I took the note and shoved it into my pocket."Gladly"
She hugged me "Thank you"
"You're welcome" I smiled and took one last picture with all of them.
"Nice meeting you! See you tonight" Brandon waved, then walked out of Burger King.
I sat back down and ate the last bite of my Whopper.
"Wow, you're a busy girl" Tina winked, crumpling up her wrapper and setting it on the tray.
I did the same. "Na, not that busy"
She just looked at me. "Girl, you soon wont be able to walk out of the van without being trampled"
I laughed "Na. It's just by chance that they know us"
"Chance, what'd you mean?" Tina asked.
"We more than likely have them added on My Space" I said "Most kids don't know who we are until after the My Chem concert but I'm not complaining, I love our fans" I smiled
"Oh, I see" she nodded "I wish I had fans"
"oh, but you do!" I smiled brightly, taking a drink of Mountain Dew.
She raised her eyebrow. "Like who?"
"MCR fans love you" I said.
"Pf ft" she mumbled "I've only met a few since they got bigger"
"Maybe he doesn't want allot of kids all up in your face?" I suggested.
"Yeah, you're probably right" she sighed "I understand why anyways" she smiled "But I would like to meet them"
"Come out with us after the show, you're a big girl you can make your own decisions" I urged.
"Yeah, you're right, I think I will. Thank you, Jilly"
"You're welcome, Tina" I smiled "So, you wanna head back or go to the mall?" I asked
"Mall!" she smirked and stood up. I stood up and we walked out of Burger King
"That was a good supper though" I said patting my stomach "I can work it off on stage"
Tina chuckled "And I'll work it off in the moshpit"
"You sure like moshing don't you?" I asked, swinging the mall doors open.
She stepped inside "Yeah, I do. It's fun pushing kids you don't know"
I laughed and looked around the busy stores. "Stitches, Man!"
"Oh, oh! After Stitches can we go into Hot Topic?!" she squealed.
"I've never been in there before! Lets go there first" I said following her lead to the store. We walked inside to be stared at by intense looking kids. "Jeez" I mumbled hiding deep into my Drop Dead Gorgeous sweater that Aaron gave me.
"Jilly, look at these!" Tina exclaimed holding up a pair of black and pink striped flats.
"Ooh!" I squealed looking at the price. 12.99.
"You should get them! We can match tonight!" Tina exclaimed.
"Oh my gosh, I should!" I said picking up a pair.
"Lets look at the shirts" Tina smiled leading me over to the shirts.
One automatically caught my eye. I picked it up and examined it. "I really like this" I said looking at the skull design.
Tina looked over from the shirt she was holding up "Get it! It'll look nice on you. How does this look?" Tina asked holding the shirt to her.
I studied it and gave it a thumbs up. "looks perfect" She giggled and flung the shirt over her shoulder. "Dude, wanna pay and go to Stitches?!" I asked
She looked up from browsing and nodded. "Yeah, of course. Why don't we put our money together and just split the change?"
"Sounds easy" I said as we walked up to the cashier. We stood in the long line for about 3 minuets, then Finlay reached the cash.
"Hey!" the girl smiled and pointed at Tina "You're Ray's girlfriend, aren't you?"
She blushed "Yeah.."
"Gosh, you're so lucky" she smiled "You two are amazing together"
"Thank you so much" she said, putting the clothes on the counter. I put mine on top of hers and the cashier started to ring them in.
"That comes to 45.98 please" the cashier said.I handed Tina a 20 and she put 25 towards it. I added the dollar. "46" the cashier mumbled and punched it in "2cents your change" she handed the 2 cents to Tina. "See you tonight" she smiled.
I nodded and walked out of the store. "here's your penny" Tina laughed.
I giggled and shoved the penny into my pocket as we walked past West 49. A bright pair of skinny pants caught my eye. I stopped dead in my tracks, Tina crashed into me. "I like those" I mumbled and walked into the store.
Tina gasped and picked up a pink pair "PINK!! I'm getting them"
"Kick ass, they're on sale! 29.99!" I exclaimed flinging the Aqua colored jeans over my shoulder.
"Hey, girls, you know if you buy one the second pair is free. They're out of style so we're trying to get rid of them for the new stuff" the cashier smiled at us.
"I wanna get a lime green pair for Gee" I said "I'll give them to her for her birthday"
"Ooh, right! Her birthdays in a few months isn't it?" Tina asked.
I stopped rummaging through the jeans and walked over to the shoes "Yeah, November."
"Awesome! Throw her a huge birthday bash! Mikey's birthday is really soon too"
"When?!" I asked, turning my head towards her.
"Um, 2 days"
"Jesus" I yelled "I need to get that man a birthday card!" I rushed to the counter to pay for my stuff, Tina following behind me. I waited for the cashier to ring her stuff in before I ran out of the store. "What does Mikey like?" I asked scanning the stores.
"He'll like anything you get him" Tina assured me
I twisted my lip "What about..... a...... um..." I glanced into the music store. "AHA!" I exclaimed, running. "What kind of music?"
"Good stuff! I ron Maiden, The Smiths, Smashing Pumpkins, etc"
I scanned the "S" section for the Smashing Pumpkins. "Found it!" I exclaimed picking the CD up
"I'll get him a Misfits CD" Tina said picking it up. We rushed to the counter to pay.
I glanced up at the clock "Shit, its 6;30! We gotta go set up!"
"Oh shit!" Tina exclaimed throwing the 20 at the girl "Keep the change" she said as we ran out of the store bags filled our hands.
We ran down the foggy sidewalk, trying not to crash into innocent people. the bags were slowing me down but I had just enough energy to sprint into the parking lot. "Jesus" Isaid breathlessly sitting the bags down, Tina doing the same. I threw the bags into the van and walked Tina to the empty bus. She sat her bags down on hers and Ray's bunk and we walked into the arena.