With Arrows, With Poise

Short Stories with Tragic Endings

Gee's P.O.V

I woke up in another coughing spell. I quickly sat up and covered my mouth, tears forming around my eyes from coughing so hard. I felt a hand reach up and rub my back, I looked over to see Gerard. "What're you doing here?" I asked, my voice croaking. I cleared my throat.
He sat up before speaking. "What am I doing here? I pretty much live on here" he smiled, ruffling his hair.
"You mean I slept over?" I asked, my coughing starting up again.
"Yeah" he said reaching over and patting my back again. "Are you okay?" he asked, looking at the tears streaming down my face
I swallowed hard and nodded "Yeah, I'm fine"
"Maybe you should go to a doctor?" he suggested.
I shook my head and lent back against the bus wall. "No, I'm fine."
"Okay" he smiled and pushed the blankets off him.
I eyed the Skeleton PJ's he was wearing "I want those"
He looked down at the PJ's, then back at me and smirked. "Maybe someday"
"You should wear them on stage tonight" I said
He scratched his head. "Maybe. I'll wear them to Star bucks, c'mon" he said sliding out of the bunk.
I slid out then looked down at what I was wearing. Iron Maiden T-shirt, which was massive on me, and a pair of Simpsons boxers. "The fuck" I mumbled walking out to the front. I slipped on my converse and walked with Gerard to Star bucks. I could really careless at what I was wearing and with Gerard wearing those goofy PJ's, I felt even more comfortable. "So, why am I wearing this?" I asked looking around at the beautiful fall leaves.
"Because you wanted to?" Gerard shrugged.
I looked at him "What do you mean?" I asked
He smirked and looked down at me "I just gave you some of my stuff to wear so you wouldn't be uncomfortable"
"Ooh" I said "Well, why didn't you give me your Skelly's?" I asked
He giggled and put his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer "'Cause they're my favorite PJ's" he said, kissing the top of my head. I blushed as we walked into Star bucks, Gerard holding the door open for me. We got odd glances from the people sitting around the tables in the cafe Gerard just smiled at them and walked to the lineup. "What do you want?" he asked reaching back for his wallet in his murse. I contained my laughter as he zipped it back shut, holding the wallet in his hand. He looked at me as we neared the cash.
"Nothing, I'm good" I said, looking down so I wouldn't look at the fucking thing across Gerard's shoulder. I walked over to another lineup of people waiting for their coffee, soon followed by Gerard. I watched as he stuffed his wallet back in the purse. I bit my lip to stop from laughing.
"What's so funny?" Gerard asked as we started our walk back to the bus. He tooka sip of coffee "I noticed you were holding back laughter"
I snorted, then couldn't hold it anymore "YOUR MURSE!" I burst out in laughter.
He looked down at it, then placed his free hand on it. "What's wrong with my man purse?" he asked. "doesn't make me any less of a man"
I patted his back after I calmed down. "Gerard, I don't even carry a purse"
He calmly took a sip of coffee. "I guess I'm the woman than"
I raised my eyebrow. "I ain't being no man"
He chuckled then stuck his hand out for me to take, the side with the murse... I looked at it, then slowly slid it to his back before taking his hand. "You insulted my murse" Gerard said still staring ahead.
"Your murse will just have to deal, yo" I said.
He squeezed my hand then looked down at me and smiled. "You're so little" he said as he gently kissed my nose.
I glared at him as we walked into the parking lot "Nuh uh!" I said. Hand in hand I stood on my tip-toes to try and kiss Gerard's nose, I barley reached. I decided I'd kiss his lips instead. You'd swear you kissed Jesus him self, so heavenly, gentle and soft. A heroic kiss, like after Spiderman saved Jane, except Gerard saved me from the devils downward spiral. We slowly pulled away from each other, eyes slowly opening. I looked up at him, still on my tip-toes.
Gerard smiled and lent in again. I could feel his tongue wanting mine, so I opened my mouth more. Now it was really lookin' like Spiderman, except there was no rain.. and Gerard wasn't in a skintight suit hanging upside down.. I snapped out of comic land to be filled with mounds of butterflies. I let go of his hand and slid both my hands around his neck, his on my waist.
"AW!!!!!" someone shrieked from beside us. Gerard and I slowly pulled away from each other to see Tina standing there almost in tears. "God that was so romantic!" she clapped jumping up and down. "You two are perfect for each other! AH GEEBEE, I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!!" she squealed, running me into a hug.
Ray walked out of the bus scratching his head. "What's so romantic?" he asked. Gerard shrugged.
Tina quickly ran over to Ray and hugged him "GEE AND RARDS ARE GOING OUT"
"Really?!" he asked, putting his hands around her waist.
Gerard and I turned a Rosy pink. "I... uh... yeah.. yeah we are..." Gerard smiled nervously.
Ray gave a small nod and gently punched Gerard's shoulder "Congrats, guys"
"I WANNA TAKE PICTURES OF YOU TWO!" Tina smiled excitedly.
"OK.." I said quietly as she walked back onto the bus jumping up and down.
"Ugh....." Gerard mumbled nervously looking around "I..I'm..i'm sorry.. I shouldn't of.."
"Rards, it's okay" I smiled, starting to get a little shaky from the lack of alcohol.
He blushed. "Uh.. well.. do.. you.. well.. want to?" he asked.
Well this was a surprise! I was never asked out by a guy before, specially in person! "I.. I.. I would.. I would love to" I said, amazed that I could say that much. He blushed and looked at me nervously. I giggled and hugged him, wrapping my arms around his upper body. "Thank you for saving my life, Rards"
He rubbed my back "I'm glad I could"
I sighed, trying to ignore the intense urge to drink. I started shaking, Gerard pulled away and looked at me "Are you okay"
I shook my head and began sobbing "I need a drink"
Gerard nodded and took my hand "I understand" he said as I slid the van door open. I climbed in and grabbed the bottle. I grabbed my cup that was laying on the seat and shakily poured myself a glass. I downed it, then poured myself another. I sipped on it for a while, then downed the rest. I popped a piece of gum in my mouth and was good for a while. "You alright now?" he asked, taking my hand.
I blew a small bubble and nodded."Yeah, Rards, I'm fine fank yuh"
"Ooh, do that again" he giggled. I smirked and blew a big bubble, Gerard lent down and popped it with his mouth, he lent in and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Oh, swit" Gerard mumbled, our lips stuck together from the GUM.
"Pwull Awey" I snorted, slowly moving back. I peeled the sticky double bubble gum off my lips. Gerard smiled his cute big smile and tackled me into a hug. I peeled the gum off his face. "You're worse than a 6 year old boy"
He snickered and kissed my nose. "There's something I've always wanted to tell you"
I gasped "And what's that"
He gently kissed my lips "I love you"
I blushed and kissed him back "I love you too, Rards"
"GOD YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!!!" Tina shrieked, running back out of the bus.
I looked up at her and smirked. "I think you and Ray are cuter"
She giggled as Gerard stood up, he helped me up. "Thank you, Geebee!". I smiled at her. "Oh god, okay I'm gonna leave you two alone now" she giggled and ran back onto the bus.
"10 bucks says she's watching us through the window" Gerard whispered into my ear. I laughed picturing the thought. Gerard grabbed my hand and we walked off. "Lets go before she sees us"
I bit my lip. "Can I have a piggyback?" I asked
He looked down at me, then smiled "Sure" he said. He knelt down and I jumped on his back. He put his arms around me for support as I wrapped my arms around his neck.
I giggled and kissed his cheek. "You're my skeleton king"
"Jack and Sally" Gerard smirked
I chuckled and snuggled into his neck.

Sam's P.O.V

"What're you looking at?" I asked Tina as she peered out the window.
She turned around and smiled at me "I'm watching Gee and Rards! They're so cute together"
My heart sank a bit. "They're together?" I asked. She nodded. "Oh, that's cute. I'm happy for them" I said, smiling weakly.
"Are you sure?" Tina asked, smiling fading from her face.
"Yeah" I assured her.
She walked over to me and patted my head "If you say so" she said. She then disappeared into the back.
I sat there absorbed in my thoughts, and the conversation Frank had with me last night ran over and over in my mind.

*Last Night*

Frank tapped my knee, I looked at him "Sam, come here... I wanna talk to you" he said. I nodded and got up, nervousness attacking every bone in my body. We walked back into his bunk and sat down. He pulled the curtains shut then pulled out a flashlight.
I swallowed nervously, the beam of light filling the bunk. "So, what's up?" I asked.
Frank sighed and looked nervously at me. "Feelings".
"Oh?" I said quietly, fiddling with my fingers.
"I'm not sure what it is.." Frank continued "Once I got to know you better I just started seeing more, and grown to really like you as a person" I blushed. "And I think.. I. I think I like you" he said. He looked up at my Rosy red face and smiled slightly. "But I understand if it's too soon.."
I thought it through for a while, thought about everything in detail. My heart guided me to a yes. "I like you too" I smiled
He looked up at me, smiling from ear to ear "Really?"
I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, yeah I do"
He clapped his hands together, then pulled me into a hug. "I thought I was gonna be rejected"
I chuckled and patted his back. "Been rejected allot I assume?"
"More than enough" he mumbled, pulling away.
I laughed. "Aw, poor Frank"
He waved it off. "Don't worry about it, I'm just glad I got it off my chest. I felt like a bad friend hiding it from you"
"Aw" I blushed "You;re not a bad friend, Frank. It's okay to be shy at that kinda thing. I am"
He smiled and gently grabbed my hand "Thank you for understanding" I smiled slightly and glanced over at the beam of light. Frank looked at it too, then at me "Why don't we get something to eat" he said.
I looked at him and nodded "Yeah, I'd love to" I smiled, sliding out of the bunk. I watched the flashlight go off and Frank crawl out.
He smiled at me, smoothing out his shirt. "Where to?" he asked as we walked off the bus.
"Doesn't matter to me, dude" I said.
He twisted his lip. "Chinese?" he asked
"Sure" I smiled as he flagged down a cab. After 12 minuets one Finlay stopped and we climbed in.
"How are you?" he asked randomly breaking the silence.
"I'm good, Frank, how're you?" I asked, looking at him, getting glimpses of his face from the passing street lights.
"I'm good" he smiled as the cab pulled up to the restaurant. I hopped out, and Frank ran up to the window to pay. We walked into the nearly packed restaurant.
"Wow" I said breathlessly at the beauty of the restaurant. I looked around as the waiter took us to a table for two in the corner. Frank pulled the chair out for me. "Thank you" I smiled, sitting down. He walked around to the other side and sat across from me.
"You're welcome" he smiled and picked up the menu, scanning through it.
"I know what I want" I smirked, setting the menu down.
"And what's that?" he asked.
"My usual! Rice, chicken balls and an egg roll" I said.
"Sounds wonderful" he smiled scanning the menu again.
"Hey, guys" the waiter smiled "You guys decided?" she asked holding her notebook and pen in hand.
"Yeah" Frank said sitting the menu down and looking up at her. "2 Cokes and 2 Number 3's"
She jotted it down "Okay, and that;s everything?" she asked. Frank nodded. She smiled and took the menus "Okay, it'll be just a few minuets" She walked off.
"Thank you for taking me here, Frank" I said
"You're welcome" he smiled "You looked hungry"
"Yeas, I was. There's barley time to eat between shows, relaxing, meeting fans, then sleeping. There's no time for food!" I said.
He chuckled "I know, it's hectic, but its worth it right?" he asked as the waiter sat our drinks down and walked off.
I took a small sip and nodded "Yeah, it is. I love meeting people that enjoy music"
"Yes, it's very nice" he nodded and took a sip.
"I like spending time with you" I smiled
He blushed "Thanks, I like spending time with you"
I giggled as our food came. She sat the plates down and quickly walked back. "That was fast" I mumbled picking up my fork
"Speedy Chinese" he said with a mouth full of rice. I snorted, choking on my mouth full of rice. I coughed and quickly took a drink of pop, tears streaming down my face. Frank laughed, covering his mouth. "You're so damn funny" he giggled shaking his head.
I cleared my throat and wiped my eyes off with a napkin. "How was that funny?!"
He laughed "The look on your FACE!" he said,imitating my facial expression.
I chuckled and took a bite of chicken. "Don't be mean to mee"
He smirked and continued to eat "I soweh"
1 hour later we were done. I sighed and pulled my chair back. "I'm full"
"Good" he said finishing off his pop."Now wheres your wallet?" he asked.
The color faded from my face. "I.. I didn'.."
"Get back there and slap on them gloves!" he said, pointing to the swinging doors with his thumb.
I smirked and slapped his shoulder "Don't scare me like that"
He chuckled as the waiter came back and gave us our bill and 2 fortune cookies. I loved these things! I quickly tore the paper off and cracked it open reading the small piece of paper inside.
"True love is right infront of your eyes." I twisted my lip and read it over and over, then looked up at Frank.
"What's yours say?" he asked peeking over the table. I held it out for him to see. He sat back in surprise.
"Why, what's yours say?" I asked. He handed it to me, I looked up at him in shock."Now what are the chances of that?" I asked, handing it back to him
He shrugged and stood up, leaving the money on the table "Maybe its a sign"
"A sign" I said as we walked out into the cold evening.
"Well, you never know what the future has instore"he said stuffing half the cookie into his mouth. We waited for a cab.
"Yeah you're right" I said quietly as one pulled up and we climbed in. It was a silent ride back to the arena, but it gave me time to think....."

*End of flashback*

"Sam? Sammy? HellLooo?" Frank said waving his hand infront of my face.
I focused on it, then jumped in my seat. "Oh, hi" I smiled
He sat down beside me. "You alright?"
"Yeah, I'm fine, why?" I asked
"'Cause I was waving my hand infront of your face for 3 minuets" he smirked.
"Oh, sorry. I was just thinking about last night"
"About what last night?" he asked
"The fortune cookie.." I said, getting up for a bottle of water.
"Yeah, that's fucked" he said, scratching his head.
"What's fucked?" Mikey asked looking up from his book and fixing his glasses.
"Last night Sam and I went out for Chinese and our fortune cookies said the same thing"
"Wow, that is fucked" he said "What'd they say?"
"True love is right infront of your eyes" Frank said.
"Now, you wanna know something weirder" Mikey said, setting his book down
"What?" I asked
"Mine and Alicia's said the same thing"
I gasped "Mikey has a girlfriend?"
"Yeah, Alicia Simmons" he smiled
"Aw, that's cute" I smiled and took another long drink of water.
"Thanks, but isn't it weird?" he asked
"Yeah it is" Frank nodded and took a Coke out of the mini fridge
"Maybe you two are meant to be together?" Mikey suggested.
I choked on the water sliding down my throat, Frank walked over and patted my back. "You never know, Mikey" he smiled

Jilly's P.O.V

Aaron and I walked around the parking lot and bumped in to Gerard and Gee.
"What the fuck?" Aaron wispered, gripping my hand tighter.
"Hey, guys" Gerard smiled.
I studied his skeleton pyjamas and how nerdy he looked. I quickly looked at Gerard's face "Hey, Ger"
"Sup with you two?" Aaron asked, pointing his finger at their laced hands. Inudged him.
"Oh, uh.." he blushed
I smiled at them "I think its cute"
"Thanks" he smiled
"Hey, why don't we all go out for dinner?" Aaron asked
"Yeah, that sounds good" I smiled then looked at Gerard and Gee in pyjamas."Are you two gonna get dressed?"
"Meh, I'm cool like this. It's my new style" Gee gave a small nod.
"Yeah, I'm snugly in my Skelly's" Gerard smiled, making his bunny face and putting his hood up.
I looked at the black eyes and nose and started laughing "Aw, that's so cute!" I laughed
Gerard giggled "Thanks"
I smiled at him as we walked up the street a few blocks to Taco Bell.
"UGH, YES!!" Aaron shrieked running up to the door
"Jerk" I mumbled walking casually up the stairs to the door.
"Wait to wait for us, bro" Gerard said slapping Aaron's shoulder.
He looked back at us "Oh, shut up. Taco Bell is orgasmic and you KNOW it"
Gerard shrugged. "I'd like to refer other things than greasy food as orgasmic, but okay"
"Like chocolate?" Gee asked
Gerard smirked and looked away "Yeah, I guess"
"OOH, GERARD LIKES CHOCOLATE!!" I yelled. He blushed and moved forward in the line. I giggled.
Aaron walked up to the cashier. "Hi, I'll have the spicy chicken wrap...."
"I'll keep that chocolate thing in mind" Gee winked
" and.. stop being sexual!! And I'll have the chili cheese burrito with a Mountain Dew" he nodded
"Uh.... okay.. is that everything?" the cashier asked.
Aaron looked back at me "Watcha want fo' ?"
I stepped up beside him "Um, 2 chicken grilled taquitos and a coke"
"Yeah, what she said" he smiled
"Okay" the cashier said "That comes to 15.43" Aaron handed him 20 dollars "4.57 your change" he handed Aaron the change and we stepped to the left so Gerard and Gee could order.
"I think they're cute together" I said to Aaron.
He kissed the top of my head "Yeah, me too." he grabbed our tray of food "We'll be over there" he said pointing to the table in the center. Gerard nodded and we walked off.
"I'm glad he's helping her" I said as I sat down.
"Yeah, me too. He's done an excellent job"
"Yeah he has! She's totally clean off heroin and almost alcohol"
"That's really good to hear, Bean. You can tell too, she looks allot healthier"
I looked over at them walking towards us, I winked at Aaron, then grabbed my stuff.
"You guys didn't have to wait for us" Gee said opening her taquito. "But thank you"
"Bah, we came here together so we'll eat together" I smiled and took a bite.
"Hey, we got the same thing" Gee exclaimed
"Hell yeah!Cheers!" I said, raising the tuquito in the air. Gee did the same, then we both took a bite.
Aaron and Gerard shook their heads. "Women" they mumbled, then paid attention to their food.
"Pf ft" we both mumbled and snacked on our tuquitos.
"Aw, fuck" Gerard mumbled looking down at his PJ's
"What's wrong?" I asked
"I got sauce on my rib cage" he frowned trying to wipe it off with a napkin. Gee, Aaron and I busted a gut laughing. He frowned and tried harder to wipe it off. "Damn it!" he grumbled and threw the napkin on the table.
"Aw, Rards" Gee said "We'll stop on our way back and get some stain remover"
"'Cause you're never gonna know when you'll need to bust that open" Aaron smirked taking the last bite of his Chili Cheese burrito.
I covered my face from laughter. "You're one sick puppy you know that" Gerard chuckled. I snorted and hid my face deeper, laughing so hard.
"Runs in my family" he giggled taking a drink of Mountain Dew.
"I bet it does" Gerard mumbled and finished off his pop.
I looked up at everyone and smiled "What an amazing Taco Bell adventure"
"I know! All we need now is that little taco dog" Aaron smiled
"yes!" Gerard blurted out "I love that thing! It's eyes are huge!"
Gee and I laughed.
"Are we ready to go?" Aaron asked
"Yeah, I am" Gerard nodded and stood up. I stood up and took Aaron's hand, Gee taking Gerard's.
"We just went on a double date!" I said as we walked out of Taco Bell
"Didn't seem like one" Aaron said slipping his sun glasses on.
"No, it didn't" Gee said.
"Probably the fact that it was Taco Bell, not the most romantic place to go" Gerard explained.
"You're full of shit, Taco Bell is romantic!" Aaron argued.
"Uh, I don;t think Chili Cheese burritos and farting men is very romantic" Gerard said as he scratched the back of his neck.
Aaron shrugged. "I'm too cheap"
"You better not be" Gerard warned "Do I have to give you lessons on how to be a man?"
Aaron snorted "I don't think men wear purses, Gerard"
"Ooh, he got you there" I smirked
Gerard raised his free hand in the air "What's with everyone hatin' on my murse?!"
"I think its sexy" Gee smiled
"Oh yeah, you were the first one to insult it!"
I snorted "I'm glad I'm not involved"
"You can be" Aaron smiled "Go for it, INSULT THE MURSE!"
"No" Gerard wined "Mursy loves you"
I laughed "I'm not getting involved"
Gerard giggled. "I win"
"One night I'm gonna steal them PJ's..." Gee said
Gerard gasped "I'd like to see you try"
"I'll rip 'em right o.."
"SEXUAL"Aaron blurted. People stopped and stared at us as we kept walking.
"Smooth"I mumbled, nudging his side.
"Oh, I am so smooth" Aaron smirked and kissed my cheek.