With Arrows, With Poise

My Love Life

Gee's POV

"I am so proud of you, babe" Gerard smiled brightly and kissed the top of my head as we laied in his bunk. "You don't know how much that actually means to me.. Your first sober show in Jersey.. Thank you"
I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "No, thank you. Without your help, and without the support of the girls, I'd be nowhere right now. So, thank you" He smiled and gently kissed the right side of my neck. I giggled and squirmed away.
"Is Ms. Gee tickleish there?" he smirked slightly, then kissed me there again, climbing ontop of me so I couldn't move.
I snorted. "Rards stop.... I'll do it!!" I threatend, jabbing my index finger into the top of his spine.
"Go for it." he wisperd "Good girls deserve a treat" he smiled seductivly and began kissing my neck again.
"Wait, where are the guys?" I asked, before even thinking of turning Gerard on, not like he already wasn't.. The loser.
"I told them to go to the van, or out for supper.. I said we needed some alone time"
I smirked and pulled Gerard into a kiss. His toungue ran the bottem of my lip, so I opened my mouth. Slowly and gently I ran/pressed my fingers down into his spine.
He jolted forward a bit,and a low moan escaped from him.
From there, I grabbed the hem of his shirt, he pulled back and let me take it off of him. I quickly threw it out of the bunk. Before coming into kiss me again, Gerard almost ripped my shirt off. he pulled it off so fast I didn't even know I had one on. He quickly unsnapped my bra and threw it at the bottem of the bunk.
Hungrily, he kissed me again. His gentle touch down my sides gave me goosebumps. His hands slid down to my pants and quickly unbuttond them. He threw them outside the bunk, then slid my underwear off. Well, I definatly felt naked now..
Swiftly, I grabbed Gerard's sides and placed him to the bottem of the bunk. I ran my hands down to the button of his tight black pants and unbuttond/unzipped. I tore his pants off and threw them, then his boxers.
Gently, I licked from the bottem of his stomach and made my way up to his mouth. His breathing was heavy as he pinned me down to the bottem again.
"Do it" he said half groaning, half out of breath. I reached my arms up and pulled my fingers down his spine. "UGgggggghHhhhhh" he groaned, and breathed heavier. "Are ... you.. sure?" he panted
I finished my route down his spine and nodded, pulling him back into a kiss. I felt him enter me, and the butterflies exploded in my stomach. I arched my back a bit and let the pleasure overtake me as he thrusted.
My mouth was dry and I felt like I couldn't talk, but I managed to moan.
"GerAaaarD" I almost screamed, digging the tips of my fingers into his back.
"G..G..geEe" he responded.
I breathed heavier, and my mouth was bone dry by the time the climax came.
"OOOOoooOOH" Gerard and I screamed at the same time.
I looked up to see him go cross eyed before laying on me. Sweat was plasterd over his face, and in his hair. I smiled slightly and slicked it back so I could see his face.
"Jesus, you take alot out of me" he breathed, burrying his face in my neck.
"I take alot out of you?!" I breathed back, running my hand through my hair.
He smiled and kissed me. "I love you so much."
"I love you more, Rards" I giggled

I stirred. The early morning sun beamed in through the small crack in the bunk curtian. I looked over at Gerard whoes face was smushed into the pillow, but his body was still half on me.
"Fucking pshyco" I mumbled, pushing him fully off.
He grunted and looked up at me. "What'd you say?" he asked, stretching.
I looked over at him and smiled brightly. "I said I love you, sunshine"
"Stop!" he said, pushing me playfully. I lost my balance and flew out of the bunk. I screamed and pulled the blankets out with me.
"Gerard, you bitch" I yelled, running shyly into the bunk to hide under the blankets.
Gerard chuckled and came under the covers with me. "I'm sorry" he pouted. "Forgive me?"
"Why should I?" I glared "All the guys almost seen my goods!" I yelled, playfully.
Gerard smirked and kissed my cheek. "I'll make it up to you. C'mon,lets get dressed"
"You get my clothes, Mr. Way"
"Fine, Mrs. Way" he smirked quickly and turned away.
I pulled the blankets back over my head and giggled like a little school girl. Mrs. Way... Mrs. Way.. I couldn't wait until that day came.
"Here y... Gee?" he asked. I giggled. I could feel his gorgeous hazle eyes staring at me. "What are you giggling about?" he asked, pulling the covers off my face.
I smiled brightly and reached for my clothes "Nothing inparticular"
He returned the smile and gently kissed me. "Well, I have something for you" he smiled as I slipped my shirt on "I'm going to wait until you're dressed"
I smoothed out my pantlegs, and looked at Gerard just as he slipped his shirt on. "Ready freddy"
He smiled a beautiful smile and reached to his left. "I've wanted you to have this for so long.." he said quietly, opening a ring case displaying a beautiful gold ring with small purple stones embeded in it. "Before my grandmother passed away, she gave me this ring and told me it will fit the girls finger that will be in my life forever. At Warped Tour, I met you, and I knew.. When I got sober, and seen you struggling, I knew I could help you. And I thought, "Once she's done her first show sober, she's getting this ring"".
Tears slid down my face as he slipped the ring on my ring finger. "Gerard, its beautiful.. thank you so much" I sobbed.
He pulled me into a hug and gently rubbed the back of my neck. "It fits you perfectly"
I burried my face in his neck. "You wanna be with me forever?"
"Forever and a life time, babe" he wisperd, gently rubbing my back.
I sniffled and stood up. "Well, lets go outside"
"Lets" he nodded and took my hand, walking me out to the front.

"Wild night last night, huh?" Frank teased.
"Shut up, man!" Gerard mumbled, grabbing a water from the mini fridge as I sat next to Mikey and Bob.
"I swear we heard you guys from the van" Bob said in a serious tone.
"Probably" I snorted, looking down at the gorgeous ring Gerard gave me. It was so beautiful. Pure gold, and purple diamonds.. Its the most valubal thing that's even been on my body.
"EEK!" Tina shrieked, following my eyes, then tackle hugging Gerard "You finaly gave her the ring?!"
"What?!" everyone said at the same time, eyeing my finger, then Gerard.
"Way to go, bro!" Mikey smiled and high-fived his brother. "It even fits her perfectly"
"Sick shit, man!!" Frank said, hugging Gerard.
"I'm so happy for you!" Tina jumped up and down, clapping. I smirked and stood up to hug her. "Can I help plan your wedding?!"
I laughed. "He didn't ask me to marry him"
"Yet" she pointed at me
"Do, do, do, do, doo doo doo doo doo"!" Frank and Bob sang
"WAAAAAAHhhh!" Mikey cried, mimicking a baby.
I blushed as the guys roared with laughter.
"So when you gonna pop the question, bro'?" Ray asked
Gerard shot him a glance. "I have an idea when, but I can't tell you with her here"
"Sam, Tina, seize her!" Bob pointed to me.
"Yes, SIR!" they said, quickly soluting them then walking me off the bus.

"Lets go to Starbucks" Tina said motioning at the Starbucks across the street. "Then we'll go dress shopping!!" she clapped.
"Dude, we're not even engaged yet!" I chuckled. "Bauugh!"
"Soon Geebee, soon" Sam nudged me.
"Why must you all tourtue me" I frowned, running with Sam and Tina across the street.
"Because you and Rards are so cute" Tina giggled, causing heads to turn.
"thanks" I smirked. "I'm gonna go scope out some comic books. Get me a Frap, eh?"
I walked off down to the comic rack. I picked up a Wolverine Origons comic and sat down on a nearby chair to read it.
"Hey" a voice said, 'causing me to look up.
"Hi" I smiled cheerfully and sat the comic down on my lap.
"Really loved the show last night"
"Thank you so much. We enjoyed playing in Jersey"
"We enjoyed having you guys. All my friends thought your band was cool shit. I seen you guys once when you were drunk, and I have to say, you sing better sober"
I laughed. "Yeah. I'm glad I'm over that shit"
"I'm glad, too" he smiled, then glanced at his Starbucks cup. "Do you mind signing this?" he asked shyly.
"Not at all" I chuckled "But I don't have a pen.."
"I do" he smiled and handed me the pen. I took it and signed his Starbucks cup. "You guys here with My Chem?"
"Yeah" I nodded and handed him the cup. "They're really great guys"
"So I heard" he smiled "I don't mean to sound nosey, but rumor has it, you're engaged to Gerard?"
I snickerd. "Naah. We're not engaged" He eyed my ring, then quickly looked at my face. "Oh.. he gave me this for being sober" I pointed out.
"Ooooh.. so you two are dating, hm?" he asked, and gave me a small nudge.
"Yeah" I laughed.
He smiled. "I know whoes ring that is. Its his grandmothers"
I raised my eyebrow. "How'd you know that?"
"I'm his cousion" he smirked.
I blinked. "Are you serious?"
"Yeah! I was just on my way to go visit him, when I seen you walking in.. Gerard told me so much about you, I had to see if you were as beautiful as he said."
I blushed "Thanks.."
"My name is Daniel, by the way" he extended his handout for me to shake.
I accepted. "Nice to meet you, Daniel, I'm Gee"

Sam's POV

"Here, knucklehead" I said handing Gee her frap.
"Thanks" she smirked and took a sip.
"And you must be Mrs. Iero?" some dude asked, turning to face me.
"Uggggggh.." I mumbled, scratching my head.
Tina chuckled. "This is Dan, Gerard's cousion"
"Ohhh" I nodded "Nice to meet you"
"You too" he smiled "Shall we head over to the bus, ladies?"
"Sure" I nodded, awkwardly sipping on my frap. Dan looked like Gerard in a weird, younger way. He was about 18, 5'10", dark drown hair, brown eyes, the pointy nose, wasn't overly skinny, but not overly fat, he wore all black, with a As I Lay Dying hoodie and Vans. His hair was jaw length, and razord. It suited him, I thought.
"so, Dan having any luck with the ladies" Tina nudged him as we walked onto the parking lot.
"Naah" he shook his head. "Not a jock, so I don't appeal to many"
"What?!" Gee gasped "Man , you're gorgeous, you should have all ladies"
He laughed. "Thanks,Gee"
"You look like Gerard, you know" I said
He looked at me "Thank you. I've been told that alot"
I smiled at him and sipped on my Frap as we enterd the bus.
"Daniel, my buddie!!" Frank screamed, and tackle hugged him, 'causing me Tina and Gee to bump into each other.
"Jesusssss" I mumbled and quickly stepped over the two idiots laughing on the floor. As the others tackled Daniel to the floor, I wanderd around the back of the bus. I was obsorbed in my thoughts, my past.. Fuck, that was one thing I hated. I leaned against the back of the bus, slurping away on my Frap.
"Hey, you alright?" Gee asked.
I snapped out of my train of thought and looked at her. "Yeah, I'm alright."
She sighed and pulled me into a warm, friendly hug. "You seem lost. Are you sure you don't need someone to talk to?"
I frowned slightly, and pulled her closer to me. "Its just the past" I sighed, breaking down and telling her.
"Well, what about it?" she wispered "I want to help you, Sammy"
"Its Brent" I sighed. I felt her grip loosen, and she pulled away from me.
"What about him?" she snapped. She despised him as much as I did.
"What he's done" I bit my lip. "He's scarred me for life, litterally" I mumbled, pulling my sweater down revealing scars from the millions of bottles he smashed.
"Fuck" she breathed, gently tracing her fingers across the scarrs. "Well, you have Frank now.. He will treat you right, Sam, and you know that. He will respect you and your daughter, he will give you a place to live and all the love in the world" she smiled an assuring smile.
I returned the smile "I know, Gee, but I can't just forget. Its easier said than done"
"It takes a while, I know. I'm still not fully healed from what my dads done, but I have Gerard now.. and that's the one thing I look forward to waking up to everymorning, his beautiful, smiling, loving face.And Sam, I hope you feel the same way about Frank"
I thought for a moment "I do." I agreed.
"Frank loves you, okay? Try not to dwell on the asshole and just look forward to your future with Frank. You can always talk to me, Sammy, remember that"
I pulled her into a tight hug "Thank you, Gee. I love you"
"I love you,too" she said "Now come on, lets go sit in Rards' bunk and gossip" she said, pulling me along with her.
We hopped into the bunk. I folded my legs and looked at Gee, who braced herself against the wall.
"Are you excited for Taste Of Chaos!" she smiled, turning her head to look at me.
"Hell fucking yeah!" I smirked and clapped my hands together. "I can't wait until we get to play there"
"I know! It would be like, a dream come true"
I sighed "It would be. But, maybe someday. Do you know whose playing all?" I asked.
"Uhhh... Killswitch Engage, The Used, Sences Fail, Taking Back Sunday.." she trailed off. "That's all I really know right now"
"Kick ass! this is going to be fun" I squeeled and tackled hugged Gee.
"Mosh pit!" She screamed
"RAAAH!!!!!" I yelled in responce.
"What the fuck is going on back here in my bunk!" Gerard yelled over our big mouths.
"We're moshing, Rards" Gee giggled as I fell ontop of her.
"And, can I be in this mosh pit?" he asked, eyeing me then Gee.
I thought, biting my lip. "Nope" I shook my head.
"Naaah. Go mosh with Bob"
"Fine" he sighed and walked out to the front again.
"You know what, Sammy" Gee smirked and looked directly into my eyes.
"What, Geebeeeeee"
She put her hands on the back of my head, and pulled me down into a kiss "You're amazing"
"Why thank you" I smiled and kissed her back "You're quite amazing yourself"
"Guys" TeeJay called out from the front "We're leaving now!!"
I quickly climed off Gee and ran to the front of the bus. I gave TeeJay a hug, then ran outside to give the rest of the members a hug.
"I'll miss you guys!"
"We'll miss you , too" Jilly frowned "Tell us how Taste of Chaos was!"
"We will! I'll try and get on-line soon. Have fun with Aaron" I winked, and nudged her. She blushed, then hopped into Aaron's van.
"See you, Sammith!" Jess waved. I returned the wave as she hopped into the drivers side.
"Bye TeeJay" I frowned and gave her another hug before she climed into the passengers side.
Gee and and I watched as the girls pulled out of the lot and headed onto the highway for home. I couldn't wait for Taste Of Chaos, I knew Gee and I would have fun buying every single band shirt they had for sale. But, I would really miss doing shows with them.
"When do you think we'll tour again?" Gee asked as we headed back into the bus.
I shrugged "Probably not until Warped rolls around"
"Yeah, you're right" she nodded and sat down on the coach next to Gerard.
"what's for supper?" I asked, plopping down on the bus floor.
Mikey looked at his watch, then up at us. "I'm feelin' for Burger King"
"Me too" Gerard agreed, rubbing his stomach.
"Fuck, you guys" Frank shook his head
"Oh, sorry" Mikey yawned, scratching his head. "We'll go to Sub Way"
"I haven't been there in forever" I licked my lips. "I love Sub Way"
"I hear ya!" Frank nodded.
"You coming with us, Dan, or are you gonna stay in Jersey?"
Dan shifted uncomfortably, then scratched his nose "I can't miss anymore school, so I have to stay here"
"Aww, I'm sorry 'bro" Bob frowned and patted his back "We'll see you around"
"Yeah" he gave a quick nodd. "see you around, guys. It was nice seeing you again Gerard and Mikey" he waved quickly, then stepped off the bus.
"I can't believe he gets bullied" Gee said, thinking outloud.
Gerard chuckled and pulled her closer to him. "Yeah. Well, they don't know who he's related to, and he dosen't like bragging about it, so he deals. He's a good guy"
"He is" I nodded "He's a gentleman"
"He gets it from me" Gerard smirked
"you wish" I snorted "I think he gets it from Mikey"
"HAH!" Mikey blurted "Thank you, Samm"
"Anytime, my friend" I nodded slightly.I heard my stomach growl and I quickly grabbed it.
"Hungry, babe" Frank asked
"Yeah" I pouted
"Well, we should be taking off soon. We'll stop halfway and get some food" he said in a promising tone. "As of now, have a bag of chips" he said, grabbing a small bag from the cuppboard and throwing it at me.
"Thanks" I smiled and quickly opened the bag. I had to savor the chippies.

Jilly's POV

"I can't wait" I smiled
"Can't wait for what?" Aaron asked.
"Can't wait to go home and relax!" I yawned, stretching in the seat.
"Only 15 hours to go" he smiled happily and reached for the volume to turn it up.
I began singing and drumming my fingers on the arm rest to pass the time by.

"Are you hungry?" he asked pulling up to the drive thru hours later.
"Where are we at?" I asked weakly, I must've fell asleep. The neon lights blinded me.
"Arby's" Aaron smiled
"Oh. Just get me a large curly fries"
"Are you sure?" he asked, pulling up to the speaker.
"And a chicken ceaser" I added
He smiled and leaned out the window. I turned the volume down so they could hear him.
He drove foward and we waited for the food.
"Thanks" I smiled and kissed him before the window slid open.
"Here you go." she smiled cheerfully for someone working a night shift.
"Thanks" Aaron smiled to her and drove off.
"Did you wanna pull over and eat?" I asked, reaching into the bag for my salad.
Aaron took a big bite of his Great Canadian "Nope. We're halfway there"
"huh?" I asked, almost choking on my salad.
"You feel asleep for most of the drive, babe" he smirked and took another bite. "We're in Canada now."
"Wow!" I breathed taking a bite into my salad. "I thought you might wanna go back to your place"
He shook his head "Naah. I want to see where you live"
I smiled "It's not that great! But its nice. We all live in the same apartment building,eh?"
"Are you serious?" Aaron chuckled and took another big bite
"Ohyeah. We're all close" I smirked.
"I can tell" he chuckled. "So, where is it you exacly live?" he asked clicking onto the highway.
"Mahone Bay" I said taking a slurp of my pop.
"Oh, okay. Still a ways to go." he nodded and now began eating the curly fries. "You'll have to show me, though. I'm not that great with Canada"
I laughed "Okay. Do you want me to drive?" I asked clapping my hands together.
"If you want"
"I will." I said. I quickly stuffed my garbage into the Arby's bag as Aaron pulled over. I hopped out and jogged over to the drivers side, the highway traffic whizzing by.
"Thanks" he smiled and gave me a quick kiss before I pulled onto the highway. I didn't want to talk, because I knew he was tired. Silently I drove, getting closer and closer to my humble home.

"Aaron.... Aaron" I shook him.
"Huh?" he asked weakly, stirring.
"We're home"I smiled, kissing the top of his head, then walking around to the back. I heard the door slam and watched as he admired the maroon color of the building.
"Its gorgeous" he breathed "I'd kill to live here"
"Thanks" I smiled, slipping my bass over my shoulder. "Lets go inside" I nodded towards the door. "aaah" I smiled, taking a deep breath in. I missed the smell of the building. I walked down the 5 stairs, then insterted the key in the lock. "Home sweet home" I smiled brightly.
"Wow! This place is gorgeous" Aaron smiled looking around the living room and the kitchen, following me into my room. I sat my bass in my closet.
"Thanks"
"You don't mind me living here with you, do you?" he asked, nervously sitting down on my bed.
I laughed out loud. "Why would I mind, babe?"
"I don't know.. I just don't want to be inviting myself"
I shook my head and sat ontop of him "You're not, you're more than welcome in my home." I assured him.
"Thank you" he wisperd, kissing me back. "You're welcome to my place anytime"
I giggled and gently pushed him back on my bed, sliding ontop of him. I burried my face in his neck, and his hands gently rubbed my back.
"I missed this" I frowned.
"What do you mean?" he asked
"Spending everyday together, you know? The day I seen you at Warped Tour I swear my heart skipped a few beats"
"I missed it too. And I really missed you in highschool! I was all alone"
"Didn't you date?"
"No, I couldn't" he addmited shyly.
"Why not?" I asked, even though I had the same answer.
"I never got over you."
I gently kissed his neck "Same here."
"Fuck I'm glad we can be with each other again" he gripped my back tighter
"Agreed" I said as I kissed him.
"I love you" he smiled and continued rubbing my back again
"I love you so much"
"We should take a trip"
"Where?" I asked
"I'm not sure... Somewhere in Canada.. How about, Toronto?"
I smirked "We'll be back there next year"
"True.." he nodded, then bit his lip "Quebec?"
I raised my head from his chest "Okay" I smiled "Can we stay home for a while first?" I asked "I want to relax"
"Certianly, baby. I agree with you"
"Lets shower" I said, rolling off him and fishing a pair of PJ bottoms and a tanktop from my dresser.
"Lets" he smirked and rummaged through his suit case for a new pair of boxers. I looked at his suit case, then at him.
"We'll do laundry and go shopping after, okay?" I assured him.
"Alright. Thanks" he smiled "Now, onward to the shower!"
"Yes, onward!" I ran out of my room and down the hallway into the bathroom.

I turned on the water and adusted it to a good temperature. A nice shower would feel wonderful to the both of us. I pulled the knob and the water sprayed out of the shower spout. We quickly slid our clothes off, then climbed in.
"This feels wonderful" Aaron smiled as the warm water slid down his slilky, light brown hair.
"Mmm, it does" I agreed letting the water slide down my back. "Shall we start with the shampoo"
"We shall" he nodded and grabbed my shampoo. I laughed "Your hair is gonna smell like citrus"
He shurgged "What ever works"
I smirked as he rubbed the bubbling shampoo through his hair. I did the same. We took turns rinsing and letting the warm water relax our bodies.

"So, where do we go shopping?" Aaron asked, slipping his boxers on.
"Bridgewater, its about 30 minuets from here" I said I looked at the clock "Its only 4AM. Lets go back to bed for a while"
"Lets" he yawned and stalked off to my bedroom.