With Arrows, With Poise

Fall From Grace

Gee's POV

I was up at the crack of dawn. I couldn't wait, and I had to see the bus pull in to the first night of Taste Of Chaos for myself. I was biting my nails and sipping on my coffee nervously as each minuet got brighter, and closer to the arena.
"I think you're more excited than we are" Bob wisperd, chuckling silently behind me.
I pulled my face away from the window, and my hand away from my mouth. "I'm just so excited! I'll get to meet so many people" I wisperd
Bob nodded and gave a mere smile. "It will be fun. I'm excited, myself"
"You guys will do great" I assured him, quickly pulling my face back to staring out the window.
"You think so, Geebee?" Bob asked quietly coming up beside me.
I looked at him quickly. "Yes, I do" I nodded. Buttferflies errupted in my stomach as we grew only five minuets away from the area. I jumped off the couch and ran to the back to wake everyone else. "Guys!" I screamed. Groans occured "We're at fucking Taste Of Chaos!" I yelled and began to run out to the front. I felt a hand quickly grabb my leg, causing me to jolt foward suddenly. Quickly, I grasped the wall before I cracked my face. I looked down to see who was in charge of this crime, and it was none other than Mr. Way himself. "Jesus Christ, Gerard" I mumbled prying his hand off my ankle. "Trying to fucking smash my face in?"
He stuck his head out of the bunk, then stuck his lips out and closed his eyes. I sighed and gave him a good morning kiss. I felt his arms quickly tighten around my butt, where he pulled me into our bunk. "AHH, Gerard!" I screamed, clunking my head on the wall. "You fuckinggg ssip ckuf!"
He chuckled silently, then pulled me into the blankets. "Are you excited?" he asked.
Despite how pissed I was at him, I snuggled into his chest. "Yes, I was up at the crack of dawn. Are you excited, Rardy?" I asked, tracing circles around his stomach with my index finger.
"I am very excited. This will be a wonderful experiance." he kissed the top of my head "I hope your band gets to play on this tour someday"
I looked up at him and gently kissed under his chin "Thanks Rards. Maybe someday"
"You know, you have the most beautiful voice when you're sober" he looked down at me and smiled.
Why was he being so sweet? It was like this was going to be my last day alive or something. I sat up and looked deep in his hazel eyes, and I seen the worry, the fear.
Bert McCracken was going to be here, and he was scared for my life. I see his eyes starting to water, and he inhailed deep.
I gently placed my head on his neck and kissed. "What's wrong, baby?"
"I don't want this to be the end of you sobriety, Gee. We've worked so hard... I'm just scared for you.." he bit his lip to hold back tears.
I shook my head and gently kissed his perfect, soft lips. "Rardy, I wont do anything" I promised, though I think I was lieing. It would be so hard for me to turn down drugs right infront of me, even though all the shit Gerard's been through with me to help me.. No, I wouldn't do anything. I promised myself over and over, hoping I could keep it.
He hugged me tightly "Just be careful, okay..."
"I will be" I said quietly. I kissed him one last time before sliding out of his bunk. I walked over to his suit case and picked out a pair of black pants, and a red blouse. "Here, Rards" I said, throwing the clothes in his bunk. "Wear that with your bullet proof vest"
"Thanks. Good pick" he smiled and quickly slid the pants on over his boxers. He buttoned his shirt, then quickly rolled up his sleeves.
When I walked out to the front, everyone stared at me for a breif moment, then turned their attention back on what ever.
"Are you excited" I asked, sitting beside Sam. "Yeah, I am" she smiled and clapped her hands together. "You going into the mosh?"
"Uh, are you crazy?" I asked pointing at myself. "Someone this short will get killed"
She snorted "I'm not much taller. I might go in, but then again, I'd need to get backstage"
"You'll get backstage passes" Frank nodded towards Sam.
"Should we head outside and meet the others?" Mikey suggested, standing up.
I looked back and didn't see Gerard. "You guys go ahead" I waved them off, then walked to the back of the bus. "Rards?" I called out.
"What" I heard him mumble.
"Where are you?" I asked, unable to locate his voice.
"Bathroom" he said as he opened the door with a quick smile.
"You alright?" I asked stepping in the bathroom. I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my head on his back.
"Yeah, I'm fine, babe" he said in an assuring voice as he applied his makeup carefully.
"Okay, Rardy" I wisperd and gently kissed up his back. I could feel the goosebumps occur on his skin.
"Lets go" he said, gently grabbing my hand and lacing my fingers with his.

The cool breeze hit me suddenly, and a shiver ran through my spine. Quickly we walked backstage to greet all the bands that would be performing tonight.
"Heeeeey, Ger!" Bert smiled and walked over to us. He pulled Gerard into a bearhug.
"Hey Bert" he smiled and let go of my hand to wrap his arms around his old buddy.
"I haven't seen you since Warped, you fucker" he nudged him "Hows life?"
"It's been great, thank you." he smiled "How about you, bro'?"
"Ay, you know.. same old, same old" Bert replied nodding.
I smiled and walked away, hoping to find convorsation with someone else. Someone I maybe wouldn't end up doing drugs with.
"Hey" a voice came from beside me.
I quickly turned around to see who it was. I had no idea. "Hi?"
He smiled and stuck his hand out for me to shake. I accepted "I'm Justin, I play in Killswitch Engage"
My eyes were as wide as saucers as our hands fell apart. "Wow.. I love Killswitch! Its so nice to meet you. My name is Gee.. I'm in the band High Meaning Autopsy, but we're not playing. I'm here with my boyfriend" I nodded my head over to Gerard.
He eyed him, then looked back at me with a smirk. "I'll have to check your band out sometime. Hopefully we'll see you guys at Taste Of Chaos soon"
"Hopefully" I nodded "We was lucky enough to get on Warped this year"
"You guys were on Warped?" he asked, folding his arms over his chest.
"Yeah" I nodded.
His eyebrows pulled together in thought. "Funny.. I don't remember hearing you guys" he said, shaking his head slightly.
"Well, we didn't travle with it. We only staied for that week it was in Toronto"
"Oh, okay. I see now" he nodded "Well, I'll definatly check your band out, Gee. It was nice meeting you. See you around"
"Thanks" I smiled "You too" I waved breifly as he walked away. I walked around a while longer, lost in the crowd of bands. I couldn't find anyone, but enjoyed talking to other members and getting our bands name out there. Finaly, after everything had settled down, I found Sam.
"Hey!" I said, quickly grabbing on her arm before she walked away.
She looked at me and smiled "Hey, Geebeee! Sup?"
"Nothing much! Just talked to a whole bunch of random people, you?" I asked
"Same here" she giggled "This is so exciting"
"I know!" I gently slapped her arm "Guess who I met"
"Who?!" she gasped playfully.
"Killswitch Engage's!" I shouted, causing heads to turn my way.
"Fuck off!" Sam gasped, her face almost pale "You lucky bitch!"
I clapped my hands together. "YAY ME" Sam glared, and bit her thumb at me. I gasped "Do you bite your thumb at me, ma'am?!" I said with a British accent.
"Yes, I do" she glared, then stuck her tongue out.
"You weiner" I mumbled
"You hooker" she insulted back
"Oooh, we're playing this game now, are we?" I asked, perking my 'brow.
"C'mon, Geeith! I'll fight yaa" Sam urged, shaking her fist at me.
I tackled her to the ground, my knees on each side of her so she couldn't move. "Doooooooo doooooooo dooooooooooo" I smirked evily and lowerd my face towards hers. "Slobber kisses!" I exclaimed, sticking my tongue out and licking all over her face and lips.
"AHHHH" she screamed, trying to struggle away.
I applied more pressure, grabbed both her arms and held them on each side of her head. "Nope" I chuckled and continued to lick her face.
"Frank!" she screamed.
I gasped and quickly pressed my lips on hers. She quickly shut up and closed her eyes as the kiss got more intence.
"Woooo!" the guys roard, clapping their hands together.
I smirked and pulled away from our lovely kiss.

Sam's POV

I didn't want to say it, but I missed kissing Gee, and she missed kissing me too. It just felt right, as right as kissing Frank.
"You rang?" Frank said peeking his head through the door.
I looked up at him from the ground and chuckled. "You're a little late"
"Oh. Sorry" he frowned, then stuck his hand down to help me up. I grabbed it and he lifted me up. "What was going on?" he asked eyeing me, the crowd of band members, then Gee.
"Just.. stuff" I shifted my eyes.
"Girl on girl action" Gee butted in.
Frank quickly looked at her, his eyes like saucers. "And I missed it?"
"I'm sorry" I frowned and gave Frank and quick peck on the lips.
He kicked the ground shyly then looked up at me. "Maybe next time" he smiled
"Maybe" I winked
He chuckled as the rest of MCR came into the door. "C'mon, Frank" Gerard nodded towards the stage, his hand on the small of Frank's back. "We gotta go set up and sound check"
"Alright" he nodded and gave me a quick peck on the lips. He laced his fingers around Gerard's as they walked off onstage.
"Awwwwwwwweee" Gee squeeled, clapping her hands together.
"I hear ya, Geebee! I think that's cute" I smiled
"Well, lets head back to the bus" Gee said opening the door and walking outside. I followed her.
"Hey, Geee" Bert exlaimed, pulling her into a headlock.
She laughed and struggled to get free. "Haaai, Bertis"
"What are you doing tonight?" he asked, quickly eyeing me. "Come over here, Sammy" he waved. I walked over and huddled into their circle. "Anyways, what are you two doing tonight?" he wisperd.
"Uhh.." I shifted my eyes over to Gee, who shrugged.
"I dunno, why Bertis?"
He licked his lips, then blew his long hair out of his face. "Me and my buddies are having a lil' party, you two should come"
"Yeah, sure" Gee nodded "What time?"
"The end of the show tonight. Meet me at my bus" he smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind his left ear.
"Wheres that?" I asked, a little uneasy of this idea.
"Just right there, babe" he pointed out at the bus in clear view the left of the arena.
"Alright" Gee and I said at the same time.
"Thanks, bro'" she waved and walked off.

"Gee what the fuck!" I yelled as we walked onto MCR's empty bus.
"What?" she asked as if she did nothing wrong.
"Bert McCracken?!"
"So? He's my friend.. Not like we're gonna do anything" she shrugged and grabbed a water from the mini fridge.
I sighed deeply "Gee, Gerard has worked his ass off to get you clean"
"Look, if we do shit, we do. I wont get addicted again" she said taking a sip of water.
I shook my head "What ever"
"I wont" she snapped
All I could do was shake my head. So god damn stubbron. "Fine" I sighed "I believe you. How the fuck are we going to sneak off, though? No doubt Gerard and Frank's gonna hear about the party, and they'll know if we just leave and don't come back 'til 3 AM"
She thought, then took another drink of water. "Just tell them?"
I eyed her "Like Gerard would let you go to a party with Bert, knowing full well he supplied you. Girl, he'd have you in tied up in the bunk"
"Right.. and I promised him I wouldn't.." she bit her lip again "What if we just go early? Like, when My Chem's performing we walk over to Bert's bus. My Chem is last to perform, so all the other bands will be out"
"Yeah, I guess that'll work" I nodded. I felt like shit for betraying Frank like this, but I haven't had fun in a long time. I thought I deserved some. I needed to let my teenage side loose just this once... Though I didn't think it would end up costing me my life.

Our plan didn't work worth shit. My Chem was actually third to play, so Gee and I had a new plan. We silently sneak out when their sound asleep.
"Gee" I wisperd as qiuetly as I could. the bus was pitch black, but faint lights and music could be heard from The Used's bus.I hung my head slightly over Frank's top bunk, and I felt a small hand and fingers trace my face.
"Sam?" she wisperd.
I pulled my hand out of the blanket and entwined my fingers with Gee's. "Ready?" I wisperd
"Yes" she said quietly. I heard her pull the covers off her and gently slide out of the bunk. I was halfway down the ladder when Gerard snorted and rolled over. I stood frozen for a second, just to make sure he didn't see me, then continued down the ladder.
"Shut up" I yelled as we neard their bus in our Pjs. "I thought Gerard was gonna catch me"
She laughed "I know. I was like "Holy shit, we're screwed""
"Heeeeeeeeeeeey!" Bert yelled, raising his beer up high. The bus door was wide open, and there was a bunch of people in little druggie groups doing their favorite fix. "What some?" he asked handing Gee the bottle of Vodka.
I seen the look in her eyes. She wanted to so bad, but she didn't want to hurt Gerard, or me. I sighed and rubbed her back "Its okay. Its a party. I'll help you if you get addicted again" I promised her, and I would.
She kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks" she smiled. She twisted the cap off and took a long swig. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I forgot how good this shit tasted" she wiped her face off, then handed me the bottle.
I lifted it up and took a long drink. It felt weird as it slid down my throat. It imediatly started taking affect on me, I felt light headed, but somewhat at ease.
"Hey, come inside." Bert waved inside. "The best shits in the world is in there, babes"
I took another long drink before walking inside. I handed the bottle to Gee, who took another long drink. I eyed the shooters and stopped dead. I grabbed Gee's arm and she spun around.
"Whut?" she slurred, her eyes half closed from the smoke and the alcohol.
"I don't think that's a good idea" I nodded my head towards the shooters. As tipsy as I was, I still had some commen sence.
"Oh, its fine, Gerard" she smiled and took another long drink. "I'll be fine, we can fuck later" she shakily sat down at the table.
I sighed and grabbed the bottle from her hand. I took another long drink and said fuck it. the other shooters had their fix and got up to go explore the rest of the party. It was just Gee, myself and Bert McCracken.
"You ready lads" he smirked and tied a rubber band around his upper arm, so his veins would stick out. He looked at Gee who was just sucking the heroin back in her needle, which I forgot she had. "this high is so much better" he assured us.
I watched in slight horror as Gee stuck the needle into her vein and pushed down, the brown liquid running through her veins.
"Here" she mumbled and handed me a clean needle. "Use this, I have a whole bunch"
I nodded and grabbed some heroin. Bert got up and went to entertain, while Gee was just a vegetable beside me. I took the brown liquid from the spoon, sucked it into the needle, then let it run through my veins. I watched carefully as the brow liquid kept getting slimmer and slimmer, until it was all inside my body. I took the needle out of my vein, and then it started to take effect. My head swirled slightly, and things started looking strange. I felt my body uncontrolably moving forward, and, like Gee, my head hung low and my eyes were half open.
About 10, or so, minuets later I felt alright. This high was a weird high, though. A mental high. You can't move, you just sit there.. high in your own little world. It was alright, but a high I'd probably never do again.
"Gee?" I called out."
"Yeah, Gerard?" she called out from the back. puffing away on a joint.
"I want some" I said, getting up and following her to the back.
"I was saving half for you, baby" she smiled and took one last puff of her half, then gave me the other half and sat down.
"Thanks" I smiled slightly and inhailed it. The thick smoke slowly wrapped around us, and inside my body before I exhailed.
"Fuck me, Gerard" Gee wisperd into my ear as she climed ontop of me. My back was against the back of the bus as she kissed me, sliding her tongue at the bottem of my mouth, I opened more. She pulled away and I took another inhail of the dope, she kissed me before I could exhail, so I breathed half out through my nose and half in her mouth, She didn't seem to mind. I sat the joint on the nearby ashtray as Gee began to feel me. Gently sliding her hands up my chest and in my bra. A low moan escaped from me as she began sucking on my neck. I felt her hands slowly wander down my Pj pants and near my private. Her fingers slowly climbing in. I groaned and did the same to her.
"GerarRRRRdddd" she almost screamed.
"FraNnnnnk" I groaned, then felt her fingers slide away.
"God damn that was awesome" Gee giggled as I pulled my fingers away.
"It was" I wisperd. "Why don't we sleep outside tonight?"
"OK!" Gee explaimed. She stood up and wobbled down the bus stairs and onto the grass.
I snuggled in next to her. "Night Frank"
"Night, Rards" she kissed my forhead and I passed out.

Jilly's POV

the morning light beamed through my bedroom. I groaned and rolled over ontop of Aaron.
"You forgot to shut thoes" he mumbled into my cheek.
I lazily lifted my head up and looked at him. "Sorry"
"Don't worry about it" he smiled, his eyes still closed. "We gonna go shopping?"
"Yeah" I yawned and stretched on him before rolling off and standing up. "Just gotta get dressed, brush my teeth, do my makeup, get some money from the bank and we're off" I smiled and rubbed my eyes.
"What about breakfast" he frowned and patted his stomach.
I threw my pink skinnies & pink hearted tanktop on my bed. "We'll get lunch there"
"I don't think I can last until lunch" he complained eyeing me as I slipped my clothes on.
"Oh, you'll survive. We'll buy you chocolate or something" I shrugged and walked out of my room into the bathroom. "Ew" I scrunched my face up and ran the brush through my hair. "I don't know how you see the beauty in me. I look gross without makeup"
"shut the fuck up!" he said in a serious voice. I looked at him through the mirror. "You're fucking beatiful, babe. I love you so much and you know that"
I blushed as I grabbed my eyeliner. "Thanks baby"
He gently kissed my cheek "I'm gonna go get dressed while you get ready"
"Okay" I nodded. He walked off down the hallway and I applied my dark liner and mascara. I ran my hand through my hair one last time, and gave a quick nodd of approval before walking out of the bathroom, "Shit!" I mumbled running back inside. I grabbed my toothbrush and quickly began brushing my teeth. Aaron walked back out just asI rinsed my mouth out.
"I'm next" he raised his hand. I stood up and switched places with him. He quickly brushed his teeth as well.
"Ready?" he asked wiping his face off.
"Sure am" I nodded and walked out of my apartment. I checked once more to make sure my door was locked before heading out.

"So, what's Bridgewater look like?" he asked as I clicked onto the highway. I turned the heavy metal down so he could hear me.
"Its like a very small city" I said. It was the best I could come up with.
"Oh, okay" he smiled and eyed the view of the never ending trees. "Theres alot of trees here" he pointed out.
I looked in the rearview mirror. "Yeah, I know. We're hicks" I chuckled.
"I can see that" he smirked.
I slapped his arm before speeding up. "Nerdis"
"You started it" he fought back.
"Yeah, you're right" I sighed and clicked off the highway up to the TOB. I stopped, then took a left to the little place we called a mall.
"Where we going?" he asked.
"To the mall" I nodded and drummed the beat to the song on the steering wheel. When I came to the lights, I clicked and took a right.
"Wow" Aaron breathed as we drove down the hill. "This is it?"
"Pretty fucking much" I replied, stopping at another set of lights that quickly turned green. I took a left, and sped up so I could catch the green light ahead. I took a left, then a right into the mall parking lot.
"Jesus" he mumbled "So many turns"
"I know, I'm sorry" I giggled and cut the ignition. I slid the keys into my pocket and hopped out. "Are you ready?" I asked, reaching my hand out for his.
"Sure am". He slipped his shades on, then entwined his fingers with mine.

"Zellers" he laughed, his voice echoing throughout the half empty mall. "What a funny name"
I nudged him "People are fond of Zellers"
He laughed, and many heads turned. "I'm sorry. I'll stop"
"Good" I looked away to contain my laughter. "Lets go here"
"OooHHhh, Stitches" his smile grew big. He picked up a pair of skinnies and held them to his waist.
"Lets get a matching pair" I smiled and threw a purple pair at him. "How about purple?"
He looked at them, then eyed the blue. "I dunnooo... I think I like the blue"
"You know, I have to agree with you" I nodded and picked up my size. I continued my journey around the store.
"Do you need any help?" the cashier asked.
"No, thank you. I think I'm gonna pay for these though" I smiled and walked up to the counter.
"Let me pay" Aaron butted in, and threw his jeans on the counter. He handed her a 50 before I could even argue.
"Have a nice day" she smiled and gave Aaron his change.
"Thanks, you too" he smiled and grabbed the bags. He wrapped his fingers around mine and we were off to Ardene. "I'm surprised I haven't got noticed yet"
I chuckled "Not many know who you are, babe. Its not like the States. You'd have to play a show here."
"Oh, I see" he nodded and lifted his glasses ontop of his head. "Maybe someday"
"Someday soon." I giggled and walked into Ardene. Automatically I scoped out some flats, and tops I wanted.
"Can we go in to the CD store after?"
"Yeah" I nodded and slowly browsed the isals.
"And don't worry about paying. I got it all"
"No" I shook my head and made my way to the counter. Nothing else caught my eye.
"Yes" Aaron said trying to step infront to pay.
"No" I pushed back. The cashier looked at us and chuckled as she rung things in
"Have you guys decided?" she laughed
"Yes, I'm paying" Aaron butted in and threw down a 20.
"thank you" she said. She run it in and gave him his change back.
"fine, but I buy groceries"
"Pft, go ahead" he snorted. "Takeith me to the CD storeee!!"
"Okay, okay" I sighed and walked in.
"YAY" he squeeled and quickly ran over to the merch.
"Hey, Jill!" Serena smiled.
"Hai, girl!!" I excalimed walking over to the cash.
"How was your trip?"
"Fucking awesome! We toured with MCR after"
"No way" she gasped. "Fucking sweet." she looked over at Aaron who was browsing through the shirts. "See you've found yourself a man" she winked.
I chuckled "Yeah, Aaron Rothe. He's DDG's former singer"
"Oh, really" she said, her eyebrows raised for a mere second "Sick shit, babe! We'll it was nice to see you again"
"Thanks, you too!" I smiled brightly and walked over to Aaron to search for merch.
"Who was that?" he asked.
"An old friend" I smiled "Find anything?"
He shook his head "Naah. Lets go get some fooooood" he smiled
"Okay" I chuckled and walked out of the store with him.
"Where to?" he asked.
"Right here" I pointed at the Sobeys entrance and walked inside, the coldness from the freezer sent shivers through me.