With Arrows, With Poise

Wake the Dead

Gee's P.O.V

I ran out of the van to the nearest bush, covering my mouth. It felt like my heart was gonna explode. Gerard shook his head and walked over to me. "I know how you feel, Gee" he said as I stood up.
I looked at him and wiped off my face. "I know you know"
He smiled and handed me his bottle of water. "Here, drink this, it'll help"
I downed the water then handed the bottle back to Gerard. He was right, it did help. "Thanks" I said walking back into the van to do my fix. Gerard stood there, arms folded as I put it in my snuff box. I looked out at him. "You don't have to watch..." I said feeling a little uneasy. He didn't say a word, just stood there. I shrugged and did a couple snorts, I stuffed the bag into my pocket and hopped out of the van. "You alright, Rards?" I asked.
He threw the empty bottle into the trashcan and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine Gee"
"Why'd you watch me?" I asked
He sighed. "I don't know, Gee." I nodded. "Hey, I'm going in to Star bucks for a coffee, wanna come with me?" he asked
I nodded. "Yeah, I have to go into the liquor store anyways"
"Alright" he said as we walked to Star bucks. I stood behind him as he waited in line. I needed more heroine but I forgot my cell in the van. I thought of ways to get to a phone, or even snatch one for 2 seconds. I bit my lip. I watched Gerard who was distracted by a fan, I made my move. I slowly reached my hand for his back pocket and snatched his phone, boy was I pro. I walked out of Star bucks and stood outside, I dialed Bert's number.
"Hullo?"
"Bert!" I yelled "I need more, where?" I asked
"Ugggh, where are you Geebee?" he asked.
I looked around my surroundings "Manhattan, NY, the Star bucks on the main street"
"Okay, lemme call my buddy, he'll meet you there"
"Hurry! I'm here with Gerard" I said hanging up Gerard's phone.
"Did you take my phone?" Gerard asked as he walked through the doors with his coffee. I shifted my eyes and handed him his phone back. "You could've asked, y'know"
"Sorry" I mumbled
"Ready to go?" he asked taking a sip of his coffee.
I looked up the road, no sign. "No, Rards" I said as Gerard's cell went off.
He picked it up. "Hello?"
"Hey, Geebee, he said he'll meet you with the stuff 1st alleyway you by. Walk up". Bert said. I bit down on my lip as Gerard looked at me, holding his phone away from his ear.
"Okay" he said, then hung up. "You called in a drug deal on my phone?" Gerard asked. I nodded. He sighed and gave me his coffee to hold as he lit up a smoke. "C'mon, lets go" he mumbled taking a drag, then exhaling.
I gave him his coffee back. "I'm sorry, Gerard"
He flicked the ashes off the cigarette then took another drag. "Don' worry about it. Like I said, I was in your shoes. It takes time"
I smiled and stopped at the alleyway. "Yo"
"Hey" a guy said "Are you Gee?" he asked walking out. I nodded. I was glad Gerard was with me. "Where's the money?" he asked.
I handed him the money and he handed me the goods. I quickly walked back out into the city street with Rards. "Buhh.. that was scary"
He snickered and flicked more ashes off his smoke. "Do you need to go in here?" he asked, stopping in front of the liquor store.
"Yeah, thanks for reminding me" I smiled and walked in. I quickly grabbed a few bottles of what I need, paid then walked out. "Well, I'm happy" I smirked.
"That's good, Gee" he said looking off into the distance.
"What's wrong, Rards?" I asked opening one of the bottles. I took a swig.
"Nothing" he mumbled, still gazing out into the city streets.
I took one more drink, then put the bottle back in the bag. I grabbed Gerard's hand "You can tell me anything"
He looked at me and threw his smoke on the ground. "I'll tell you after"
"Gerard, I'm sorry, but I may not be worth talking to after. You'll probably have to listen to me ramble on, so tell me now"
"Fine, lets take it somewhere private" he said walking me down a deserted road.
"Okay, no ones here, tell me" I said.
"I missed my grandma so much.. that I relapsed in treatment 3 times.. and attempted suicide again.."
"Again? Rard, you attempted suicide?" I asked, stepping in front of him.
His bottem lip quivered and out came the waterworks. "I didn't mean too, Gee. I just .. I miss her" he sobbed. " I wanted to be with her"
"Aw, Rard" I said quietly pulling him into a hug. "I'm here for you. I'm so sorry"
He rubbed his eyes. "It's okay, I'm good now.. I still miss her though"
I parted from him and grabbed his hand. "I know you do, Rards. Death is a hard thing to cope with, specially when you're close to 'em.."
He nodded. "Yeah you got that right" I let go of his hand and took another drink of alcohol, he looked at me, then focused forward. "I'm getting my hair cut today" he said.
I looked at him. "Really?"
"Yeah, it's gonna be a big difference" he nodded.
"But I like your long hair" I frowned.
He chuckled. "It'll grow back, silly"
"Only if you let it" I smirked, taking another drink.
"Maybe I will, maybe I wont" he gasped.
"GrRRrRrrr" I grumbled at him
He smiled. "You better like it"
"I better like it? What happens if I don't?" I asked as we neared the bus.
"Than.... I might have to kill you" he said
"Kill me? Get off it, Rard, you're not touching meh" I giggled taking another drink.
He poked me "OhmyGod, I touched you" he screamed running away from me.
I chased after him then stopped at the van to throw my shit in. I was leaning over the seat when I felt two hands lift under my but, pushing me over the seat. I landed with a thud. "You fucker!" I yelled quickly getting up and pushing Gerard into the back of the passengers seat.
"You hurt meee" he frowned.
"Good" I mumbled hopping out of the van.
"Hey now, no need to be mean"
"You started it, you fucker" I slurred, walking into the arena from the back. I immediately walked over to the plastic cups and poured my Vodka in it.
"Let's get her plastic cups for Christmas" Frank snickered.
Gerard slapped his arm "Shut up, man. She could be sober by Christmas for all you know"
I looked up at Gerard from the cup. I removed it from my mouth. "You sure that?" I slurred, stumbling.
He shrugged. "Maybe. One thing at a time my friend"
I giggled and fell into Gerard's arms. "You're lucky I love you, you little kitty witty"
"Was I that bad?" Gerard asked the guys.
"Pretty much" Mikey said as I snuggled into Gerard's chest, I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Luff yooooooooooooh"
Gerard smiled and sat me down on the coach. "Love you too, Gee"
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooo" I giggled "Cow"
I heard Bob chuckled. "I'm glad we're leaving right now" he said standing up and walking out.
"What're you guys leavin' for?" Sam asked
Gerard shrugged. "The guys are just being shit heads, I'm getting my hair cut"
"Have fun you sexy bitch" I slurred
"I will, Gee, thank you" he said walking out with the rest of the guys.
I looked over at Sam. "Supppp?"
"Nothing, Gee. Are you hungry? I'm going out to MC Donald's"
"Usual" I said
She nodded and stood up and walked out of the arena. I sighed and laid down on the coach, it was nice and cozy. I'd take a quick nap and eat when Sam gets back.

Sam's P.O.V

I walked into MC Donald's and waited in the DriveThru line forever. I finally made it to the speaker and ordered everyones usuals. I drove up to the 1st window and paid, then waited forever to get my food.
"Here you are" the guy said handing me the bags and Coke's
"Thanks" I said setting the straws on the seat and driving off into the traffic. I was fucking starving! I pulled up to the arena and brought in everyones food.
"FINALLY" Jilly said grabbing her Big Mac
"Sorry, guys. MC D's line up and then a fucking traffic jam" I said rummaging through the Kids Meal bag for my fries.
"Oh boy, FOOD!" Gee smiled sitting up and grabbing her bag. "Thanks baby" she said, pecking me on the lips.
I smiled and bit into a nugget. "GaHh I love nuggs"
"Me too" Tee Jay smiled, licking her lips then shoving the whole nugget in her mouth.
I shook my head at the crazy fool and took a slurp of my drink.
"Thanks for dinner, Sam" Jilly smiled standing up "Gotta call Aaron" she smiled, walking outside.
"That reminds me!" TeeJay said grabbing her pop "Paul wanted me to call him" she walked outside with Jilly.
I sighed and looked over at Jessica. "And I suppose Josh wants you to call him?"
She shook her head. "No, but I'm going to" she smiled walking outside.
"I feel so used" I frowned, hiding my face with my hands.
"There, there, baby" Gee said, rubbing my back "I'm always here for you"
I smiled and kissed her cheek. "I know, thank you"
"Can I have you now?" she asked
I stopped drinking my pop and looked at her. "What do you.." I was cut off by her kissing me, her tongue around my lip, I opened my mouth. I fucking loved this girl. Our tongues collided and I sat facing her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and slid her hands up to my jawline, kissing harder. I slid my hands around her waist, then slowly pulled away from her, I started sucking on her neck. I left a trail of kisses from her neck back to her mouth.
"I love you" she said breathlessly. I smirked and kept kissing her, her hand sliding up my neck and her fingers tangling into my hair.
"Hey guys, we're......... whoa......" Gerard said, stopping dead in his tracks, watching Gee and I make out.
"Dude, where do I..... holy fuck" Frank said, staring at us.
I pulled away from Gee and looked at the guys. "Hi" I smiled.
They stood there in shock. "Can you do that again?" Gerard asked "I kinda liked it" I chuckled. "I like your hair, Ger"
"Thanks" he smiled
"It's hott" Gee nodded from beside me.
Frank walked over and sat beside me. "How long has this been goin' on?" he asked suspiciously
"Since you left" I said.
"Damn" he mumbled, looking away. I laughed "Well, I'm happy for you two" he smiled
"Yeah, me too" Gerard said "What ever keeps ya happy"
"Hey dudes" Mikey said walking in and sitting down on the beanbag chair.
"Dude, you missed it!!" Frank said, jumping up.
Mikey looked at him. "Missed what?"
He pointed at me, then Gee "They made out"
"And, was this a forced act to please Mr. Iero?" Mikey smirked, folding his arms over his chest.
"No, you fucker" he mumbled sitting back down."But they're dating"
"So you say? That's cute" Mikey smiled "Congrats"
"Thank you" I said eying my last chicken nugget. I picked it up at ate it.
"Get your own" Gee said slapping Gerard's hand away.
He whimpered. "All I want is one nugget. I beg of you!" he pleaded giving Gee the puppy dog eyes.
She sighed and gave Gerard a nugget. "Fine. No more until next year"
"Yes, ma'am!" he nodded eating the nugget.
I chuckled and shook my head. "You're fucked, Ger"
"In what way?" he asked, stealing a drink of Gee's pop.
I glared at him. "Don't be a dick"
"Yeah Gerard, don't be a dick" Gee repeated after me.
I smiled. "See, I rule, I have my own posse"
Frank raised his eye brow. "Sure you do, Sammy."
"What, I do. My girls'll back me up" I said, raising my hands as they walked in. "You'd back me up, right?" I asked them
They looked at me. "huh?" they asked
"Just say yes...."
"Yes" they all said finding a place to sit down.
"Whoa, Gerard, you got your hair cut!" Tee Jay said, pointing at him.
He shifted his eyes. "Is it that bad?"
"No, not at all. I like it" she smiled
"I KNOW, IT'S FLIPPY!" Gee squealed, messing his hair up.
He pated it back down "Easy with the 'fro"
Ray looked at him. "Hey"
I laughed. "I love you guys"
"You wanna know a secret?" Frank asked, leaning closer to my ear.
"Sure"
"We love you more" he screamed.
I pushed him away "You fucker!" I yelled holding on to my ear.
He giggled evilly, then kissed my hand over my ear. "I'm sorry"
"You better be" I said removing my hand "I'll get my revenge" I shook my fist at him.
I watched Gee stand up. "I be back" she slurred, walking into the bathroom and shutting the door, Gerard went in after her. I sighed.
Frank looked at me, then patted my knee. "I'll get better, I promise" he smiled.

Jilly's P.O.V

I couldn't get Aaron out of my head, not that I didn't want to, just missing him and this lack of sleep was driving me insane.
"You guys nervous?" Mikey asked
"No, not anymore." I said
Mikey nodded. "That's good."
"Guys, I can't find my TMNT sweater" Bob frowned staring at us from the exit door.
"This is?" Ray asked, holding up a bright green sweater.
"Yes. Thank you!" he screamed putting it on.
I laughed. "I love the Ninja Turtles!"
"Really? Which ones your favorite?" he asked, zipping his sweater up.
"Leo"
"I love Leo" Bob smiled
I nodded. "Born a leader"
"I know I am" Bob boasted.
I laughed and stood up. I heard kids talking excitedly out in the arena. I grabbed my bass, then looked at Mikey "You read the letter?" I asked.
He nodded. "Yes, I did. It was very sweet" he smiled. "I'm going to Email her back while you guys are on"
"Aw, you're so sweet" I smiled turning my attention to the stairs leading up to the stage.
Gee walked out of the bathroom with Gerard. "Oh, we're on?" she mumbled walking up the stairs. We all followed her and the kids cheered.
"Hey, dudes" she spoke into the mic as I tuned my bass for our first song. "Are you ready to fucking partaaaay?" They screamed "Fuck yeah, man! You guys rock!" she screamed, then literally screamed as we started to play are wonderful music which I enjoyed writing. I bounced around on stage with the audience out in the crowed. I walked over to Gee who swung her arm around my shoulder and we began to head bang. Boy would I have a soar neck after tonight. We finished our last song of the evening. "Enjoy My Chemical Romance!" Gee yelled, putting the mic in its stand, then running backstage.
"Good show" Sam said.
I took a drink of my water, then rubbed my neck. "Yeah, I think I'm gonna hit the van. Night guys"
"Night, Jilly" they all said. I pushed the doors open, the burst of air felt nice on my face as I walked to the van. I slid the door open and hopped in. I crawled into the back, kicked off my shoes and snuggled into my comforter.

*DREAM*

"How're you feeling, Hun?" Aaron asked, rubbing my back.
I found myself leaning over the toilet from the flue. "I'm okay, but can I have some Pepto?" I asked Aaron nodded and reached up in the counter for some pepto. He measured the right amount out then handed it to me, I downed it. "Thanks" I smiled.
He Lent down and kissed me. "Anytime, babe"
I smiled and stood up. "MOMMY" Ariel yelled, running over and hugging my leg. "You're oke"
"Aw, of course mommies okay" I said kissing the top of her head. "Mommy just has a little flu bug"
She gasped and back away. She ran into her room and brought out her little butterfly net. "I'll catch it, mommy!!"
I chuckled. "Thank you. What would you like for breakfast?" I asked her.
She threw the net down and ran into the kitchen screaming "PANCAKES"
"Well" I said, walking into the kitchen "I have no idea where she gets that from" I said, looking at Aaron
"Certainly not from her daddy" he giggled.
"I think we're both guilty on that part, babe" I said as the door bell ran.
"I'LL GET IT" Ariel yelled, jumping up from her seat and running to the door. "UNCLE RARD!"
"Hey, Ariel!" I heard Gerard exclaimed. I walked out to see him hugging her. I smiled. He looked up at me "I just dropped by to say happy anniversary" he smiled and handed me a gift.
"Aw, thank you Ger. You didn't have too" I said
He waved it off. "Don't worry about it. Gee seen it and thought it'd be perfect"
I smiled. "Well thank you. How is she anyways?" I asked.
He nodded. "She's doing really good, thank you" I hugged him, he hugged me back. "Well, I should go. Happy anniversary" he said waving then walking down the porch. I smiled and shut the door.
"Whats that?" Aaron asked as I walked into the kitchen with the gift Gerard gave me.
"I'm not sure, we have to open it" I said setting it down on the table. I untied the bow, then let Aaron open the box.
"Well isn't that awesome!" he said holding it up so I could see. A teddy bear & a card with scratch tickets
"Aw, that's cute" I smiled
"Mommy, I'm done can I go watch T.V?" Ariel asked.
I looked at her empty plate, then nodded. "Yes you can"
She smiled and ran off to watch cartoons

*End of Dream*

I was suddenly awoken by my phone. I grunted and picked it up.
"HM?"
"Hey, how're you?" he asked.
I sighed and turned around to lay on my back. "I'm okay, how're you?"
"I'm okay, Bean. I can't sleep"
I yawned. "How come?"
"Because I miss talking to you."
"Aw. We'll see each other soon" I assured him.
"I sure hope so" he said "It's weird having Warped over"
"Yeah I know, but it'll be around next year" I said, yawning again.
"You sound tired" he said, sounding disappointed.
"Yeah, kind of. I mean I drove all night"
"Yeah, I guess that would be tiring" he sighed
"Do you want me to let you go?" he asked
I rubbed my eyes. "It doesn't matter. If you're sad I'll stay up until you're happy" I smiled
"I'm fine, Bean" he laughed "I'm just on My Space being a fat geek"
I snickered. "Alright, well I'll leave you to it"
"Okay, bean. I love you. Oh, the songs almost done! "
"Is it?" I asked
"Yup! I can't wait for you to hear it. Anyways, night. I love you"
"I can't wait either" I smiled weakly. "Night, Aaron. Love you too" I yawned.
"Bye"
"Bye" I hung up and laid my head back down on the pillow to continue my weird dream.