With Arrows, With Poise

The Last Sunrise

Gee's POV

I sighed and started throwing everything that was mine in my bag. I wanted to leave as soon as possible. Perferably before Gerard walked on the bus. I stopped suddenly and stared down at the needle in anger. I gripped it tightly.
"You've fucked with me for the last time" I wisperd, standing up. I walked out passed the boys, down the bus stairs and out to the parking lot. With all my might, I pulled my arm back and threw my old life onto the pavement. I heard it smash and a grin appeared across my face. I turned around and walked back inside to finish packing my things.

"Are you ready, Sam?" I asked an hour later, flinging my bag over my shoulder.
"Yep. Lets get the fuck out of here" she said hurridly making her way to the door.
"I want to give Bob, Mikey and Ray hugs first. You should to" I said, tugging on her sleeve.
"You're right" she sighed and turned around.
"I'm going to miss you guys" Bob sobbed engulfing me in a death grip hug.
"I'm going to miss you too, Bob" I felt my lips qwivering and tears were escaping my eyes as I pulled Mikey into a hug.
"Be safe" he wisperd at the part.
"I will be" I nodded and wiped my tears away before I hugged Ray.
"Good luck in rehab." he smiled
"Thanks, Ray" I sniffed and wiped my nose and eyes before walking off the bus.
I sighed and took one last look at the bus. All the memories. As I looked up, I seen Gerard's face looking out the window. Tears streamed down my face as I turned away and walked with Sam in to the airport.

"This is so hard" I said. I was still shaky from all the crying.
"I know, Geebee" she sighed.
The air port was fairly busy today. People skurried around. Some were arguing with the ticket master, some were reading amoungst themselves, or chatting away on their cell phones.
"Hello, may I help you" the clerk smiled. I snapped out of my trance and quickly walked up to the desk.
"Yeah, I booked two tickets for Nova Scotia" I told her.
"Your name, please" she said.
"Gee, two 'e's Hatt, two 't's. I chuckled at how silly it sounded.
She smiled and typed it in. "Ah, okay. That comes to 814 dollars and ten cents"
My eyes almost fell out of my head. "Jesus" I mumbled, handed her my debit card.
"Yeah, I know. Nothing comes cheap anymore" she frowned as I punched in my code.
"Tell me about it. You have to be rich to have a good time" I smiled at her as she pulled the recipt out of the machine.
"Pretty much" she agreed, turning back to the computer. She typed in a few codes, and words, and then she handed me our tickets. "Here you go. Have a nice flight"
"Thanks" I smiled and turned to go sit down in the waiting area with Sam.
"Hey" she smiled, placing her magazine down.
"Hey" I answerd.
"I'll pay you when we get back" she said
"Don't worry about it, Sam. Its my treat. All you have to do is drive for a while, and pay for gas" I smirked.
She chuckled. "Okay, Gee. I can do that"
"I wonder who we're going to be touring with next?" I thought.
"You know, I really don't know. Who do you want to tour with?"
"Silverstein" I giggled.
"Oh yeah. That's only because you have a thing for their bass player" Sam nudged me. The woman besided us look at us for a second, then turned her attention back to her magazine.
"Shut up" I giggled, my face turning red from embarassment. She was right. I did have a tiny crush on Bill, but it was nothing compared to the love I still have for Gerard. "What about you?" I asked.
She ponderd for a moment. "Hmm. Metallica"
I laughed. "Yeah, in our dreams"
"You're right" she sighed "But you knever know"
"That's true" I nodded.
"I think it'd actually be fun to tour with Avenged Sevenfold" she said.
I thought about it, and then nodded. "Yeah, you're right. It would be. Man, was that the fucker I pushed?" I laughed
"You remember that?" she exclaimed.
"No, I just remember the look on his face" I laughed hysterically, and let out a snort. Heads turned our way as our fllight got called. I wiped the tears from my eyes and stood up. "Ahh, good times, good times" I chuckled and walked over to the body guards who searched us before letting us board.

We sat in the middle and buckled our selves in as the others boarded. I was actually scared to go to rehab, but I knew it had to be done. I felt like I had to save something a little more than my soul. But a part of me. A big part.
"I can't wait to see mom, and meet your little girl" I giggled and brought my hands to my face.
"I can't wait either" she smiled.
"What's her name?" I asked
"Teressa" she answerd.
"Aw. What a pretty name." I complimented. "How old is she?"
"Nine"
"Aww" I squeeled as the speaker dingged on.
"Please buckle your seatbelts. We are taking off. Please buckle your steatbelts. We are taking off. We will arrive in Halifax in 30 minuets.Thank you for choosing Flight Centre Airlines"
"Homeward bound" I said. I felt the plane start moving, then slowly take off into the air.

The air was muggy as we made our way to our mothers house. But I was very anxious to see her and meet Sam's daughter.
I pulled the front door open and called out "Mum, we're home"
"Gee, Sammy!" mom squeeled running over to the entry way. She engulfed us in our own bear hugs. "Its finaly good to have you home for a while"
"A few hours" Sam said giving mom the look.
"Right" she nodded and walked into the living room.
I walked in and planked my fatass down on dads favorite Lazy Boy chair. I kicked it back and relaxed. "Ahh, this feels nice"
"You girls want anything?" mom asked. My stomach gurgled and I set my hand on it.
"Food, please" I smiled.
"Anything specific?" she called out from the kitchen.
"Your famous maceronie and cheese" I licked my lips.
"I made that last night, actually. Ter loves it. I'll get it for you"
"Thanks, ma" I called out as she skurried around the kitchen.
"Mommy!" Ter squeeled with excitment and jumped up in Sam's arms.
"Ter!" she smiled brightly and kissed her cheek before fixing her hair. "You look beautiful today"
"Thank you" she giggled and wrapped her arms around Sam's neck "I missed you"
"I missed you too" Sam said, wrapping her arms around her back.
I smiled at the deep connection they had. I've never seen Sam look so happy in all the years I've known her. I decided I'd get up and start my laundry. I grabbed my bag from the porch and silently made my want to the kitchen where the washing machine was nestled in a small room besided it.
I pulled the washer button and water whooshed into the machine as I added the soap. I sorted my dark cloths from the colours and lights before throwing my darks in first.
"There you are, hun" mom smiled with a plate of steaming maceronie.
I licked my lips and smiled, taking the plate from moms hands "Thanks" I mumbled and started stuffing my face.
"You know, you and Sam don't look well" mom frowned and folded her arms across her chest.
"I know mom. We're going to get help shortly. I promise" I mumbled, my mouth full of the delecious maceronie.
"I know you are, and I'm thankful for that. But what I mean is, you both don't look emotionally well" she gently placed her hand on my shoulder and rubbed it with her thumb.
I sighed and sat the empty plate down on the dryer. "We got in this huge fight with Gerard and Frank.. I guess we're just still upset that we lost the best men in our life"
Mom looked at me sternly. "They can't be the best men in your life to fight with you."
"You're right" I said as my lips qwiverd. "Its just the thought of it never being the same that gets to me" I sobbed and pulled mom into a hug.
"I know sweetheart, I know" she said softly.
I wiped my tears away as mom pulled away from me. "You know, something weird happened to me, mom"
"Did it sweetheart?" she asked, leaning against the wall.
"Before I punched the bathroom mirror in, I .. I seen dad" I stammerd, and a puzzeld look overtook my face as I looked at my mom "I told him it was a mistake. That I'm sorry I let him down.. And I remember him saying "motherhood will stop you" before vanishing". It was quiet for a moment before the washer buzzed. We both jumped at the starteling noise. "I don't know what he meant" I said throwing my clothes into the hamper to take outside.
Mom smiled "You'll know soon enough, I assure you. Do you want any more?" she asked pointing to the plate.
"Yes please" I nodded before walking outside to hang my clothes.
I grabbed a nearby chair to reach the line, and I set the basket on the deck railing beside me. I pulled out a pair of jeans. I felt someone tugg on my pant leg. I quickly pressed the clothes pin on my pants and turned around to see Sam's daughter.
"Hello" I smiled and stepped down from the chair. "My name is Gee" I smiled
"Hi, Gee. I'm Teressa, but you can call me Ter" she smiled brightly. She looked just like Sam. "Are you my moms friend?"
"Yes, I am. Where is your mother, anyways?" I asked her.
"I don't know. She went up to the bathroom" she shrugged and looked over at my one pair of pants hanging on the line. "Do you need any help?" she asked, pointing behind me. I looked back to see what she was pointing at.
"You know, I'd love some help. Thank you" I smiled and grabbed a chair for her to stand on. I set the basket infront of us. She handed me the clothes while I pinned them on the line.
An hour and a half later all my laundry was on the line. I felt good about myself right now. Rehab, my gut feelings, and a new friend.
"Would you like to see my room?" she asked excitedly.
"I'd love to!" I nodded. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me up the stairs to the spare bedroom across the hall from mine. She pushed the door open to reveal posters of her favorite T.V characters, action figures, and collection of books. "I love your room" I breathed
"Thanks" she smiled and let go of my wrist. I eyed her collection of Pokemon cards and smiled.
"You know, I have an old shirt that's too small for me. It might fit you. Follow me" I nodded my head towards my room across the hall. "This is my room" I chuckled. "Not much, but it works"
"I like it" she giggled and looked around at my collection of band posters.
"Thanks" I smiled and pulled my old Snorlax tshirt from my dresser. "Hope you like Snorlax" I giggled and held the shirt open for her to see. Her eyes grew as big as saucers.
"I love it!" she shrieked.
"Good" I laughed "Its yours" I handed to her.
She pulled me into a hug "Thank you!!" she screamed before running over to her room to put it on. I smiled at my good deed and walked downstairs to bring my laundry in before heading off to ofically get better.

- REHAB

Sam and I stepped out of my car and into the parking lot. It was a fairly big white building. It almost looked like a place for jail, not rehab. But the inside was warm and friendly. Staff and ex- drug users roamed the halls and left us with assuring smiles as we enterd the center. I walked over to the counter and smiled at the secretary.
"Hi. Your names please" she smiled.
"I'm Gee Hatt, and this is Sam Nantais" I told her. Quickly, she typed our names
"Alright. Take a seat please. A guide will be with each of you shortly"
"Thanks" I nodded and took a seat in the chairs across from the desk.
"I'm nervouse" Sam sighed and fiddeld with her fingers "What if I fail,Gee"
I rubbed her shoulder "You wont, Sam. You're here to get better and that's what you'll do"
I watched as a woman picked up a file and read it. "Gee Hatt" she called.
I took a deep breath and stood up. "Good luck, Sam" I wisperd before following her to her room.

Sam's POV

I gulped. I was all alone now, and terrified. I was half tempted to jolt out the door, but it wouldn't be a good scene. I closed my eyes and tried to think of the good that was going to come out of this. I took a deep breath in and out.
"Sam Nantais" a female voice rang through my ears. I opened my eyes and stood up. "Right this way" she smiled and guided me into a small office space. She sat down in her chair behind her desk and flipped open my file that seemed to be empty. She pointed to it "This is where the counselors will keep their records on how you're doing, if they feel you should move up a level, or maybe get more help, if you've improoved your living style here, all that stuff" she smiled and flipped it shut. "I understand your nervouse, most people who are here for the first time tend to be very uneasy. It takes a while to get used to not being dependend on any type of drug, but believe me, once you've gotten past the level of craving you feel like you're on the highest cloud" she chuckled and clicked something up on her computer. "I just need to ask you a few simple questions"
"Okay" I nodded
"What line of work are you in?" she asked, ready to type my answer.
"Uh, I play guitar for a band. So, musician" I said.
"Alright" she nodded slowly and typed my words. "Have you ever experimented with anymore than one substance?"
I shook my head "Nope. I'm only addicted to heroin"
"Alright. That was my third question. Last question, how long have you been addicted?"
I thought about it. "About a month or two"
"Okay. Not very long. It wont take long to get you cleaned up" she assured me. She stood up and clicked her door open. "If you'll follow me, please. We just need to take you to detox"
"Okay" I nodded and followed her way down the hall, and to a right. "This is Nurse Larvern. Lavern, this is Sam"
"Nice to meet you, Sam" she smiled and shook my hand. She was an older woman, about early 50's, but I could feel the goodness in her soul.
"Nice to meet you to" I smiled and stepped into the small room.
Lavern closed the door, and the focused her attention on me "Okay, Ms. Nantais. Take a seat, please"
Quickly I sat down on the paitent bed as she wrote some things down on paper from the computer.
"Okay" she stood up and faced me. "Firstly, we need to make you menue. Is there anything I should know? Any food allergies?"
"I'm lactose intolerant" I said
"Alright" she mumbled and jotted it down. "We'll work ore way around that stuff. What sortof foods do you normally eat, Ms. Nantais"
"Fast food" I said rather shyly. "I tour around"
"Oh, you're a musician are you?" she sounded interested.
"Yeah" I nodded
"That's always fun" she chuckled "But here you're going to have to eat healthy foods to bring your health up to date"
"Okay" I nodded again as she jotted more down.
"Do you like foods like chicken,potatoes, corn, rice?"
"Yumm" I smiled at the thought of the food.
She chuckled. "Alright. That will be your meal tomorrow. The next day we'll discuss other foods you like" She set her clipboard down on the counter "I'll need you to stand up, please."
"'Kay" I said. I jumped off the bed and stood on the spot.
"Will you empty out your pockets, and sweater pockets please?"
"Can do" I dug in my pockets and pulled out spare change and lint. I pulled out coins and garbage from my sweater pockets.
"Alright" the nurse nodded "Do you mind if I search your bag. Its standart procedure, just to make sure theres no smuggling"
"Go ahead" I handed her my Iron Maiden bookbag. Quickly she rummaged through it and handed it back to me.
"I wish everyone was as honest and easy going as you" she smiled and wrote on the paper again.
"Thanks" I said shyly.
"If you'll step on this, please" she waved her hand towards the weigher.
I nervously stood on the scale as the nurse fiddled with the weights on the top. I was actually terrfied to find out how much I weight. I'd lost alot of weight from not eating, and all the running around we've done.
She sighed and jotted my weight down on the paper. "You can step off now"
I quickly stepped off the scale. "If you don't mind me asking.. how much do I weigh?"
"94 pounds" she frowned and turned back to the computer.
I gulped back my fear. I didn't realize how much weight I lost. I didn't think it'd be that much. "Christ" I breathed.
"You don't realize how fast it goes, huh?" she asked, focusing her attention on me again.
"Yeah" I blinked "Everything just happened so fast"
"It usually does, sweetheart." she nodded and handed me a small cup. "If you'll go in our little bathroom over there and provide us with a urine sample, please"
"Okay" I nodded and headed into the bathroom.

I ficked the light on and locked the door. I could believe I was in rehab. This was the last place I though I'd see myself in. I sighed and peed in the small cup.
Even though no one was watching, it was the most embarassing thing I've ever done in my life. Pissing in a cup. I shook my head anf flushed the toilet. I set the cup on the counter and washed my hands good. As I dried them off in the towel I looked at my sickly reflection in the mirror. I didn't look like myself at all. I shook my head, as an image of dad appeared.
"Dad?" I wisperd.
"Watch out" he wisperd and then vanished.
An eerie feeling sunk in my skin. Watch out for what? I blinked, then grabbed the cup and set it on Lavern's desk.
"Thanks" she said, jotting down more notes. "Okay, Sam. Your time with me is up for tonight. I wish you well in this treament facility, and I'll see you tomorrow" she smiled and opened the door.
"Thank you" I said stepping outside her door. I looked around the hallway in confusion. I was fucking lost. "Sam Nantais?" a voice called out.
I turned my head to see a woman with a pink shirt and red wavy hair approach me. "Hello. Sorry I'm late. I'm your counselor, Charlotte" she extended her hand.
"Nice to meet you" I said shaking her hand back.
"Follow me, and I'll show you my guidance office" she said in a chipper tone. Her heels clicked down the empty hallway causing eerie echoes to bouce off the off white walls. "Right here"
I looked up at the number. Room 14. I nodded and walked into the small office space. She sat down and pulled out a binder over flowing with papers.
"Okay" she smiled and folded her fingers together. "I'm sure you know what goes on in councelling. Once you've progressed up from Detox, depending on your status, we might have you join our group therapies. As of now, its just between us. You can talk to me about anything that's troubelling you. Your past, maybe people that bother you. Anything. Its best to get it all out of your system. I can assure you, none if it is new to me. I've heard just about everything. I'm going to book our apointments in this book here. And anytime you need me off the clock, I'll give you my special number to call."
"Okay" I nodded, still in complete awe at how big her book was.
"So, Sam, I like to get to know my paitents. Would you like to tell me a little about yourself? Maybe why you started using, and or, drinking"
I sighed and nodded. "Well, I had a rough childhood. My mother delt drugs, and used to abuse me. I had this friend that lived in my building and we'd always sneak out together. In grade Seven we came out and told each other about our sexuality. That summer we hooked up. We always had this pizza place we'd go to with our gay friends. I felt like family to the owners, and they treated me like their own.
During highschool things sortof fell apart. My friend and I ran away to the pizza place, where we soon lived with them and helped around the shop.
When I was 16, I got pregent by my ex-boyfriend, who also abused me. So I quit highschool for a while to raise my kid, then decided to go back. I dropped out before Grade 12 exams. I went back my my ex and helped him take care of our kid. One day, I couldn't take it. I left. Ran all the way to my adopted moms.
I'm in a band. I play guitar. We started touring more, and doing shows. Recently, I found out my adopted dad passed away. After his funeral, we went touring with My Chemical Romance. I formed a relationship with their guitar player, and it all ended over something stupid.
I got into heroin at a party. I'd never thought I'd see myself doing drugs. I knew how bad it affected people. But I guess I didn't have a chance" I sighed and looked up at Charlotte.
She blinked and let everything settle in her mind. "Wow. I am so sorry all that happened to you, Sam. You're a great person" she smiled and began jotting notes of what I said. "Thank you for telling me that tonight. I look forward to our chat tomorrow. It was nice getting to know you"
"Thanks" I smiled and stood up.
Charlotte stood up and openend the door. "Just go straight back to the nurses room, okay" she smiled "They'll tell you about it when you get there"
"Okay. Thanks" I nodded and walked down to the nurses room again. It was so quiet here,well, on the first floor anyway. I wonder where Gee is? I thought to myself before stopping at Lavern's door. I hope she was doing okay. I knocked, and the door quickly pulled open.
"Told you I'd see you tomorrow" Lavern smiled, clip board in hand."Just follow me up the hall here" she said shutting her office door behind her.

I walked into a beige coloured room filled with machines.
"We just need to keep an eye on your vital signs and make sure you don't have any serious withdrawls." Lavern patted the hospital like bed."You can get changed in your PJ's if you like, Sam. You'll be spending the night in this room"
"Alright. I am kindof tired. I'll go change into pyjamas and brush my teeth" I said. I sat my bag on the floor and rummaged through it for my tooth brush and pj's. I pulled them out from the bottem and walked into the bathroom to pull them on.
When I walked out of the bathroom two more nurses had arrived.
"Don't worry about us" one with short brown hair said "We're here to help you get better"
I smiled at them "Thank you"
"You're welcome" the brown haired nurse smiled. "My name is Lulu"
"Nice to meet you, I'm Sam"
"And my name is Clarise" the second nurse with straight blonde hair smiled.
"Nice to meet you" I nodded and hopped up on the bed. I laied my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes.
"Before you drift off, what do like for breakfast?" Lavern asked.
My eyes shot open "Bacon, eggs, sausages, orange juice"
"Okay." she smiled "Will do, Sam. You just get a good night sleep."
I felt them hook machines to me, but I didn't flinch. I knew I'd be a totally different, angry, person tomorrow. I hope I don't put the nurses through a lot of stress.

Jilly's POV

"Gee, Sam?" I called throughout the building. No answer. I sighed and pulled my door open. I wonderd what kindof shit they got into now. I stopped on the spot and looked down at a sealed envelope underneath my feet. My eyebrows pulled together in confusion as I picked it up. I flipped the envelope around, but there was no name.
"Hmm" I thought outloud. I threw my bag beside the door and sat down on the couch to read the letter. Quickly, I tore the envelope open and unfolded the paper inside.
It read:

Dear Jilly,
Sam and I came home from Taste Of Chaos. It was an amazing experience that ended in tragedy. Somethings are just too good to be true.
As you've probably guessed, I got back in to heroin. This time more lethal. I was shooting. I'm a band friend. I got Sam in to it, too. It was all my fault that this happened. She told me it wasn't a good idea but I didn't listen to her.
I did this behind Gerard's back, and that's how our relationship ended. Yes, I know. Something so perfect, yet so delicate, has fallen apart on me and Sam. It really was chaos, Jilly. It was just ironic that we were on that tour. Everyone was fighting, choosing sides, picking battles. It just wasn't great.
I know you're probably dissapointed in me too. But I want to tell you that I've finaly made the right desicion. I am in rehab with Sam. It was my idea to go. Aren't you proud?
I'm sorry if I ruined your trip, or any happy moment that might've occured in your soul. I truley am.
We will be in rehab in Halifax for about a month. I'm pretty sure you can come visit us after 2 weeks.
I can't wait to get back on the road. I'm going to stay clean this time. I promise you, Aaron, and the band.
I have this super weird gut feeling that's telling me I'll never do drugs again. I hope this gut feeling is right, Jilly.
I'm working hard at becoming myself again. And so is Sam.

See you in a month.
SafeSex!
All my love,
Gee

Ps: We need a new guitarist! Call up Haley, please. She's mint at the strings.
Love,love.

I cried from the sad ending, but laughed merley at Gee's crazy sense of humor. I couldn't believe Sam and Gee broke up with Frank and Gerard. They all seemed so happy together.
"What's wrong, babe?" Aaron asked walking over to my side. He softly wiped away my tears.
"Gee and Sam were shootin'" I sniffed as more tears ran down my face.
"Aww, Bean" Aaron frowned and pulled me into a hug. "Where are they now?"
"Rehab"
Aaron pulled away from me and look me straight in the eyes "That's the best damn news I've heard from her"
"I know. Same here" I smiled and wiped the remaining tears from my eyes. "Her and Gerard broke up though"
"What!" Aaron spat "Why?"
"She did it behind his back" I responded.
"Aw, damn. What a shame" he shook his head and sat on the floor. "They seemed so perfect"
"I know" I nodded and set the letter down on the table. "I didn't expect to come home to this. But I'm glad they're getting help"
"Same here" Aaron agreed and eyed the letter. "Do you mind if I read it?"
"No, go ahead" I said. I grabbed the letter and handed it to him.I watched his reaction as he skimmed through the letter.
"Wow" he nodded, setting it back on the table. "I hope that gut feeling stays the way it is""
"I hope so too" I agreed. "We should go visit them in 2 weeks" I smiled.
"We so should" he smiled and leand his head against the coach.
I brought my hand down and played with his hair, while I flicked the T.V on with my other hand. I surfed through the channles until Degrassi caught my eyes.
"Yay!" I exclaimed.
"I'll start making supper" Aaron said quickly standing up. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and walked off to the kitchen.
"You no likey Degrassi?" I asked as a commercial echoed through the speakers.
"Eh. Just not my type of TV" he shrugged and cut up some veggies.
"What're you making?" I asked
"A healthy meal of gardan salad and chicken burgers" he smiled and opened the freezer door for the burgers.
I laughed "Healthy indeed"
Degrassi came back on and I quickly focused me attention back on the screen. It was hard to pay attention to their drama when there was so much drama right infront of my face. I sighed and rubbed my eyes, hoping it would distract my mind from the fact that my friends were in rehab.
"I'll all be over soon" I thought to myself.

Shortly after, supper was done. I sniffed the air and walked out into the kitchen.
"Smells good" I smiled making my way over to the already set dinner table. "And you even set the table. I'm impressed"
"Thanks" Aaron chucked as he placed the burgers in their bun. "Mayo on your burger?"
"Yep" I nodded and peeked into the bowl filled with a nice green gardan salad. "Looks delish" I said taking a sample of a carrot.
"Sure does" he smiled and handed me my plate.
"Thanks babe" I said. Quickly I scooped out my shareful of Salad and put it on my plate. I grabbed the dressing and lightly poured it over my salad. Aaron sat down at the table and scooped out his share of the salad.
"Mmmm, this is good" I mumbledafter taking a bite of the burger.
He laughed and shoved some salad into his mouth. "See, I'm not a bad chef"
"Chef Aaron" I chuckled.
"Excaly." he smirked and took a ginormous bite from his burger.
"Holy shit you have a big mouth" I said in awe. Almost half the burger was gone.
"Sorry" he said shyly.
"Don't be sorry. I think its halarious" I laughed and ate more of my salad.
"You know me, Bean. I'm a funny man"
"Oh yes you are" I giggled and looked up at the time. I took another bite of my salad. "Want to go for a walk after supper?"
"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. We could walk to the garage and rent a movie?"
"Sounds good. And go to the park?" I asked.
"Dosen't it close at dusk?"
"That's like, 9. Its only 6:35"
"Oh, okay" he nodded and scooped more salad into his mouth.

After supper was over, we put everything back in the fridge and set the dishes in the sink.
"Are you ready?" Aaron asked as he folded his jacket over his arm.
"Sure am" I nodded and opened my apartment door.
I took a big inhale of the fresh crisp air and smiled.
"I love the beginning of fall" I said walking off the deck and on the ground.
"I have to agree" Aaron said walking beside me. He gently grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine
"It just feels so beautiful, and clean here"
"It does. Beats living in a city." he scrunched his face up at the word.
I chuckled "Yes, it does"

After renting a movie from the local gas station, we decided to walk into Chirs's convenience store and buy ice cream.
"I want the chocolate brownie one" I licked my lips at the thought.
"Okay. One Brownie Earthquake, and a Moon Mist, please" Aaron said.
"Okay"Chris mumbled and scooped out mine. Aaron handed it to me.
"Thanks" I smiled and licked the delicious ice cream.
"No problem, babe" Aaron said as he paid Chris with a 5. "Thanks" he said walking out of the store. "Anywhere you want to go?" Aaron asked, taking my hand with his free hand.
"Hmm, yes" I smiled and lead him up the street to the Irving and across the road where benches were placed infront of the water.
"Beautiful" he smiled and sat down across from me at the stone table.
"I love this place, Aaron. Everything about it is just.. inspiring. I've lived here for most of my life, as you know, and I just can't get enough"
"I'm glad, because I love this place to" he said before he licked the ice cream. "Its so historical, and romantic"
"It is" I agreed licking my ice cream.
"Perfect place to start a family" Aaron smiled brightly.
I looked him directly in the eyes, and the biggest smile appeared on my face. He was already thinking about it. That meant a whole lot to me. I wanted to be with Aaron Rothe forever. The guy I never thought I'd see again just came back into my life, and I refuse to let go.