With Arrows, With Poise

Take Me Now

- ONE MONTH LATER

Gee's POV

I had completed one full month in rehab and I felt alot better about myself. I learned ways to stay clean, and ways to cope with my depression and anger. The nurse told me I'd be having alot of mood swings now since I was pregnet. Yes, I am infact carrying Gerard's child. He just dosen't know it, and neither does anyone else.
I yawned and got up off my comfortable bed. I walked over to my window and flung the curtians open. The bright fall sun beamed through my room, lightning up the posters and the purple walls.
"Gee" Teresa wisperd from my door way. I quickly turned around and focused my attention on her.
"Yes, Ter?" I smiled as she closed the door and stepped near the window with me.
"Where were you and mom?" she asked
I sighed. "We were getting help. She was working hard to be a better mom for you"
"But she is a good mom" she smiled and pushed the window open. "We should sit on the deck"
"We should" I agreed and stepped out after Ter. I left the windows open a crack before I sat down on a patio chair.
"You've gotten big" she pointed to my belly.
"I know" I said shyly.
"Are you pregnet?" she asked, slowly moving her hand around my tummy.
I bit my lip and leaned closer to Ter. "Can you keep a secret?" I wisperd.
"Yes" she wisperd back and nodded.
"I am pregnet" I ansewrd her question before leaning back on the chair.
I watched as her face lit up. "I wont tell anyone" she promised "Wheres the daddy?"
"The daddy and I broke up" I frowned and gently rubbed my stomach.
"I'm sorry, Geebee" she frowned with me and pulled me into a small hug. I smiled and hugged her back.
"Its alright, Ter" I assured her.
"Okay" she nodded. A knock occured at the window. I jumped and looked over to see mom standing there with a smile plasterd on her face.
"I thought you girls would like some blueberry panacakes" she smirked and set them down on the patio table. I sat up straight and leaned towards the food.
"Mm. Thanks, mom. Did you want to come eat with us?" I asked her. "There's pleanty of room"
"I'd love to" she said in a chipper tone. "I'll go grab the milk, plates and silverwear." She quickly ran out my bedroom door and down stairs to the kitchen.
"They look so good" Ter licked her lips as the steam rolled off them.
"I know" I drooled. "Pancakes are my favorite"
"Same here" she nodded. We both sighed and waited for my mom to arrive with the nesessities.
"I'm back" she said quickly sitting down on the extra chair.
"Yay!" I exclaimed. I grabbed my share of pancakes and gently poured syrup over them. "Mm, they're good"
"They are, nanny. I love them" she giggled. We both stuffed our faces and downed glass after glass of milk.

"So, how much of that convo did you hear?" I asked mom as we washed the breakfast dishes in the kitchen.
She looked at me and smiled. She handed me a plate to dry before responding. "I've heard enough to know"
I chuckled. "Just don't tell Sam"
"Why not?" she asked
"I don't know.. I don't want her to find out right now. I'll tell her after, I promise"
"Alright. But you know your belly wont hide forever. Its going to be more noticable month after month"
"I know" I sighed, setting the plate in the cuppoard. "I jus.."
"SHHH" Ter hissed from the kitchen table where she was colouring. I quickly turned around to see Sam walking in to the kitchen. I looked at Ter and winked.
"Mornin' , Sammy" I said cheerfully.
"Hey. What's for breakfast?" she asked opening the fridge door.
"Pancakes" mom answerd handing me another dish to dry. "They're sitting on the counter, dear. Help yourself"
"Thanks" Sam nodded and threw the plate in the microwave. My phone rang on the counter, 'cause the scilence to be broken. I looked at the caller ID and my face scrunched together in confusion.
"I'll take this up stairs" I said as I flipped my phone up and walked out of the kitchen.

"Hello?" I asked sitting on my bed.
"Hello, Ms. Hatt?" a voice asked on the other line.
"Speaking" I answerd.
"Hello. My name is Daniel McGrady, I work for Warner Bros. records. I've seen your band play at Warped Tour this summer, and I thought you were excellent. You girls really have talent. I was curious to know if you'd be interested in signing with us?"
I blinked. A major label? "I..uh.. Well, can I talk it over with the girls first? I'll contact you right away. It will only take a few minuets"
"Certianly. My number is 644-7346."
"Okay. Thank you Mr. McGrady" I said as I jotted the number down. I flipped my phone down and quickly jolted down the stairs. "Sam, guess what!
" I shreiked.
"What?" she asked, casually stuffing the last piece of pancake in her mouth.
"Warner Bros. label just called and asked us to sign!" I shreiked.
Sam's mouth dropped open and her fork clatterd onto the glass plate. "Are you fucking serious?!"
"I am serious!" I squeeld. "You wanna sign?"
"Yes! Get on that phone and sign, Geebee" she urged.
"I have to call Jilly and TeeJay first. Wait, IDEA! You call TeeJay, I'll call Jilly"
"DEAL!" Sam nodded and flipped her phone up. I flipped up mine and called Jilly.

"Hey, Jilly! One quick question for you" I smiled and fiddeld with my fingers.
"Ask away Gee"
"Well, we could get signed to a major label if you want.."
I heard her gasp. "Okay! I agree!"
"Sick shit! Thanks! I have to call him back now. THANK YOU" I yelled before shutting it. I looked over at Sam "What TeeJay say?"
"She's all up for it" Sam gave me a thumbs up.
"GOOD" I yelled and ran back upstairs to call Daniel. It rang twice.

"Hello, Warner Brothers Recording Studio, how can I help you?" his voice said through the phone.
"Hello, Mr. McGrady?" I asked.
"Oh, hello! Please, call me Dan" he chuckled.
"Okay,Dan, we'll sign with your company" I said, a smirk growing on my face.
"Excellent!" he exclaimed "We'll just need you girls to drop by and sign a few contracts and deals before its official. Is this Friday too soon?" he asked. I leaned back and looked at my Nightmare Before Christmas calander. "Nope. Nothings booked. We'll see you then"
"Great. Thank you so much. See you on Friday" he said before hanging up. I flipped my phone down, and leaned back on my desk chair. We just got signed to a major lable.

- One week later -

We were on the road again. This time in our brand new bus with a brand new member. Everyone got along well with Haley, and I was glad for that. Now that there was more room, we were able to take one more passanger, Teresa. Everybody knew Sam's past life now, and they didn't hate her for it like she thought. They respected her, and still treated her like a best friend. This tour was going to be the best High Meaning Autopsy tour the band has ever encounterd. It was a new beginning. A fresh start. A clean slate. And I hope it'd stay that way.

Sam's POV

I scratched out and rewrote lyrics a million times over. We needed some new material. It was a pretty quiet bus ride to California where the tour was going to start. Everybody was busy with their work. I was writing songs, and guitar chords with Haley, while Gee sang peacefully and wrote some lyrics of her own. Jilly was playing with her bass, and writing chords, while TeeJay came up with interesting drum beats. And Ter, well, she was in her own little world watching Batman episodes on Youtube.
In a way, this all seemed too good to be true. Everyone was at peace, everyone was clean and sober. There was no fighting. Just scilence and happy thoughts. I sighed and sat my pencil down.
"What's wrong?" Haley asked as I rubbed my eyes.
"Nothing, its just too quiet" I smirked. "I'm not used to it"
"Me either" she chuckled. "But don't worry, it'll get noisey soon enough. Then you'll hate it"
"You have a point" I chuckled and stretched. "It just feels so different. I'm not used to sitting back and relaxing for hours while someone else does the driving"
Gee whipped her head back and looked at me sternly. "Oh really?"
A smirked appeared on my face "Okay, so maybe I do. But I'm usually not awake"
"Exacly" she mumbled and stuck her tongue out at me. I returned the threat.
"You guys are going to be a handful, aren't you?" Haley shook her head and laughed.
"Pretty much" TeeJay nodded. "It gets pretty crazy when we're together"
"Especially with you, TeeJay" Jilly nudged her buddy.
She laughed. "Don't be a noob. I'm not that crazy"
Everybody, including me, turned their heads toward TeeJay. We all shook our heads and turned away.
"What" she asked. Everyone chuckled in responce.
"Who are we touring with again?" Haley asked."
"Avenged and Silverstein" I smiled to her and picked my pencil up again.
"Oh, okay. I've met Silverstein, but not Avenged Sevenfold. This will be interesting" she smiled at me before practicing Jess's old guitar chords.
"Oh it will be" I assured her. I set my guitar down and walked over to my daughter. "Whatcha watchin'?" I asked and kissed the top of her head.
"Batman, and talkin' to my friends on MSN" she smiled and looked up at me, her eyes full of life and joy. "What am I gonna do about school, mommy?"
I lifted her up in my arms. "You just let me worry about that, okay? Right now mommy wants you to have a good time, and experience the kind of work we do"
"Okay" she smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love you mommy"
"I love you too sweetheart" I smiled and tightend my grip around her. She was my life and soul. My number one reason I wanted to stop before I was too far gone. I set her back down on the chair. "You go talk to your friend. Tell them I said "Hi"" I smiled and ruffled her hair before returning back to my work.
"You're friends with her friends?" Haley asked.
I laughed "Yeah. They think I'm a "cool mom" because I'm in a band"
"That has to be the coolest thing I've ever heard" Haley laughed "I love that so much"
"Thanks" I smirked

I don't know how many hours of driving we did before we arrived. But we got enough hours in to perform one new song tonight. I felt the bus pull to a stop.
"Back in the USA" Gee sighed and stood up slowly.
"Don't worry, Geebee" I patted her back "This time it will be different"
"It better be" she grumbled, and walked off the bus to greet the bands.
"Are you coming, Ter?" I asked fiddiling with her hair.
She looked up at me and smiled "I think I'm going to stay in here and talk to my friends, mom. You go meet your friends and call me out before you go inside"
"Alright. Will do" I kissed the top of her head and walked outside to greet the two bands.
"I see you fuckers got a bus?" Syn smirked as he approached me.
"I see you've never fucking changed" I laughed
"Aw, come here" he extended his hands out, wanting a hug, but instead I found myself in a headlock. "I missed you old buddy, old pal!" he chuckled and gave me a nugie.
"You noobb, let me go!" I fought to be freed from his painful nugie.
"Ah, fine. Whimp" he mumbled and let me out of his death grip. I breathed heavily and rubbed the top of my head.
"That hurt you know" I glared at him.
"Life hurts" he chuckled before walking back into their bus.
"What a jerk off" I mumbled.
"Jesus Christ, James. You're killing me" I heard Gee breathe. I looked over to see The Rev himself holding Gee sky high in a bear hug. I snickerd and walked over to watch. "Help" she said faintly, loosing her breath.
"You're so little" he chuckled and set her down.
"Baaaaaaaaah!" she breathed and sat down on the pavement holding her chest. I laughed. "You could've helped me" she breathed, laying on the pavement.
"I'm sorry, Geebee" I frowned as Silverstein's tour bus pulled up. "But look who's heree" I taunted.
"Let him find me" she mumbled, staring up at the evening sky.
"Alright" I nodded and looked back at James. He shrugged and turned around to introduce himself to Silverstein. I watched Syn walk out of the bus and towards me again. "Hey, I want you to meet someone" I smiled and grabbed his shirt. I pushed our bus door open and walked up the stairs to see Ter sitting on the computer. She peeked over the screen and smiled
"Hey, Mom"
"Hey" I smiled and shoved Syn infront of me "This is Syn. He's one of mommies friends. Syn, this is Teresa"
"Aw, how cute. A little Sammy" he smiled and bent down infront of her. "Hey, little girl" he smiled.
I watched as her expression changed to anger. "Hmmmpt" she grumbled and turned her head away. I bit my lip and pulled Syn away.
"I don't think she likes me" he wisperd. The smell of vodka rang through his breath.
I sighed and shook my head. "I don't think its smart to call a nine year old little"
"I think you're right" he nodded with a slight smirk on his face. "Well, we should get you girls set up."
"Yeah, you're right. Get off my bus" I chuckled and pushed him towards the door. "Are you coming, Ter?"
"Nope" she shook her head angrily.
I sighed "I'm sorry he called you little"
"Dosen't mean anything comin' from you" she said, anger filling her voice. "Have a good show"
"Okay" I nodded "There's food in the cuppards" I said before walking off the bus.

I looked out from the side lines as the kids waited on the floor, and in their seats. I gripped the neck of my guitar and took a deep breath. This was our first show in a while.
"You'll do fine" Matt said from below the stair well.
I looked back and smiled as our que to come onstage arrived. I pulled my self up the stairs and stood in position before the lights beamed on us. Gee looked at me and nodded. Quickly, I ran my hand down a string and let its echo fill the stadium with Gee's wild scream.
Kids cheerd as the lights flashed on and our song started to progress. Mid way through the song Gee and I started jumping around onstage like we used to. All of us let the music fill our souls. As the song ended, Gee walked up to the mic. stand and placed the mic in the stand.
"Hello, Californiaaaa!" she waved as people cheered. "You know, we've been through some rough shit these past few months, but we're finaly glad to be back onstage doing what we love. You guys might not know this, but we have a new guitarist with us. I want you all to give her a warm welcome. Oh Haaaaaley" she sang as Haley stepped up and waved. The crowed cheered her name. I smiled and tuned my guitar for our next song. "Its an honour, I think, to be touring with Avenged Sevenfold and Silverstein, you know." the crowed cheered again at their names. "And I wanna say, I just got here, but I can tell y'all are fuckin' awesome. Are you ready to mosh?" she screamed. The crowed cheered louder as I started to play again. The ardrenilin rushed through me as the stage lights flashed before me, and the echos of kids screaming and jumping inspired me. I played my heart and soul out at this show. It was then I realized how much I loved this job.

"Hey, wanna come on the bus for a few drinks?" Syn asked as we walked outside. He slid his arm around my neck, weighing me down.
"I'll come on the bus, but I'm not going to drink" I said
"Why not?" he asked, pulling the door open for me. I stepped up the stairs.
"I just got out of rehab. I don't want to go back" I chuckled and sat on their couch filled with chip crumbs and bags. "Man, you guys need a maid"
"Oh, yeah, sorry" he chuckled and poured more liquor in his glass. "Just make yourself at homee" he sang.
"Will do" I nodded and stood up. I peered in their fridge, and grabbed a can of Pepsi.
"Woah, that was personal" Johnny said quickly closing the fridge door near my hand.
"Hey. You could've chopped my hand off" I grumbled and sat in the corner.
"Don't be like that Sam" Syn giggled "Dance, Dance Revolution!" he exclaimed, pretending he was on the mat following the arrows.
12:00AM and everyone was already wasted. I could tell this was going to be an interesting night.

Jilly's POV

I sighed and pulled the bus doors open. I walked in and sat down on the coach. I was sassed.
"What's wrong?" TeeJay asked.
"Sam, that's what" I grumbled and folded my arms across my chest.
"What happened?" Gee asked, walking out in skeleton PJ's.
I pointed to her "Aren't those Gerard's?"
She chuckled and snuggled into them "He aint gettin' 'em back. Anyways, why are you sassed at Sam?"
"She's over there, partying already" I shook my head.
"Woah, what?" Gee asked, her eyes huge. "She better not be doing anything"
"I hope not" TeeJay said "I'd be forced to slap her"
I chuckled. "Yeah, same here. She just got better, she dosen't need to be down the wrong road again". I looked up at Gee who had an unsure look in her eyes.
"Maybe this tour was a bad idea?" she thought. She sat down beside me.
"Maybe it was.. But we can't leave now. Its a tour through the label" I sighed. "We're trapped"
"We are" she agreed and folded her hands together "Well, we can only pray, and try to pry her away from that life. I can't really say anything, because I have no room to talk. But all we can do is try"
"Yeah" I nodded. I looked at Gee, then down at her stomach that seemed to get a little bigger as each week went by. I didn't want to ask the question, incase I offended her, but curiosity got the best of me. "G..Gee" I said slowly.
She looked at me and smiled "Yes, bear"
"A..A..Are you pregnet?" I asked. I watched as her cheeks grew rosey.
"No. No. Of course I'm not" she laughed merely and stood up. "No, I'm not pregnet" she said before dissapearing into the back. She quickly came back to the front of the bus. "Okay, I'm pregnet"
"Gee, congrats!" I squeeled and pulled her into a hug as the others joined me.
"Who's the daddy?" Haley asked.
She sighed. "My ex boyfriend, and you boyfriend nemisis"
"Oh. Woah. Gerard" she said backing away a little.
"He's a stewpid mutherfucker" I said in my funny voice. Everyone buckled over in laughter
"Ahh, I love you Bear" Gee smiled and wiped the tears from her eyes.
I giggled and sat back down on the couch. "I really think we did good tonight"
"Yeah, me too" Haley agreed as she picked a smoke out of her carton. "I'll be right back"
"'Kay" we all nodded and stared straight out the tinted windows.
"I love this bus" TeeJay said.
"Me too" Gee agreed.
"Me three" I nodded.
"Hey. Looks like some pile of fun on this bus" Paul smirked
"Shut up, noob" I snapped and stuck my tongue out at him. "We're fun and you know it."
"I didn't say you weren't fun. C'mon, Jill" he nudged me "You know I love you guys. But you're all like hermits in here! Come outside and get some fresh air."
"There's pleanty of fresh air in here" Gee said. "The new bus smell is pleanty fresh"
Paul chuckled. "Oh, c'mon! We're gonna start playing some music soon! Billyboy wants to dance with you" he nudged Gee.
"Fine. Only for him" she giggled and ran out of the bus.
"Now its you two" he smirked and rubbed his hands together. "Well, you're dancing with me" he pointed to TeeJay, then he pointed to me "And you're going to dance with Shane"
I laughed. "Shane's silly"
"Oh, I know. I know. But the coolest silly ever." he giggled in highpitch.
"Okay. You got me" I sighed and stood up.
"Yes! Now that's negotiating!" he pointed at me before hopping down the bus stairs.
"We got 'em!" he shouted to the others across the parking lot.
"Woo!" they shouted, raising their fists and glasses into the air.

As the night went on I danced my heart out. I wished Aaron were here with me, but I knew he was having fun on his tour with Sonny.
"Where's Rothestur?" Shane asked.
"He's touring with Sonny" I answerd.
"Oh. Well, don't worry, you can party with me" he smiled "Would you like anything to drink?"
"Yeah. I'll have a shot of Vodka"
"Oh, you like the heavy shit" he chuckled "Want it mixed with anything?"
"Baah, I'll do it." I said. I stepped towards the mini fridge. I grabbed the Vodka, Rockstar, and Sprite and combined some in each glass, "Try this" I smiled and gave Shane his glass. He took a sip and nodded in aprooval.
"This shits good. What'd you use?"
"Vodka, Sprite, and Rockstar" I gave him a thumbs up before taking a sip of my mixture.
"And don't worry. I wont touch you" he assured me "I have a girlfriend back home. We can just be party buddies"
"That sounds like an amazing plan" I nodded and laughed "I know, Shane. You're not like that anyways. You're a happy drunk, much like me"
"You know it" he winked as a slow song blared through the speakers. I watched as everyone paired up. I looked at Shane who set his drink down and offerd me a dance.
I smiled shyly and set my drink down to dance with him. "I'll keep it above the waist" he chuckled.
"Good. Everything above, and below, is Aaron's." I laughed.
"I know. And, you know, anything below is Hannah's"
"I know the guidelines" I assured him as we slowly spun around in circles.

"Wow! I had fun tonight" I stumbled walking up the bus stairs.
"Jill, I think you're loaded" Gee chuckled and helped me catch my balance.
"Naah. Just a bit woozy" I laughed and made my way to the back to change.
"Just keep it down. Teresa's asleep"
"'Kay" I wisperd, and searched around in the dark for my pyjamas. "Screw it" I mumbled and flopped down in my bottem bunk. I yawned and grabbed the pillow, shoving my face into it. I was completely exhausted from tonight. But I really had a good time.

The next day came. I groaned and rolled over in my bunk. My stomach whirled around as the smell of food filled the bus.
"Sick" I groaned and rubbed my stomach.
"Here, Bear" Gee smiled and gave me some Gravol
"Thanks" I smiled and swallowed it. "What's for breakfast?"
"We stopped at Mc Donalds and picked you up an egg McMuffin"
"Oh boy" I smiled and grabbed my bag "And a coffee?"I gasped "Thanks, guys"
"No problem" TeeJay said, scanning through her iPod.
"Did Sam come back lastnight?" I asked taking a bite of my breakfast.
"Nope" Gee shook her head and sipped on her coffee.
I shook my head an continued eating. I couldn't even say anything, I was so dissapointed in her. I knew A7X, and I knew their party life style. I had a feeling Sam was going to go down the wrong road once again.
"We're all going to go for a walk with Ter. You coming?" Gee asked.
"Nah. You guys go ahead" I waved them off so I could finish my breakfast.
As I was on my last bite, and last few mouthfuls of coffee, Sam walked on. I looked at her and shook my head.
"What?" she asked.
"You're headin' down the wrong road, Sam"
"I didn't do anything. They're my friends. I believe I'm entitled to hangout with whom ever I want"
I snickerd "I didn't say that, Sam. I'm saying, just watch out. I'm just caring for you , that's all. And if you don't like people caring about you, then you already have one less person" I snapped and crumpled my Mc Donalds bag. "Your breakfast is in the microwave" I mumbled , throwing my garbage in the garbage can before walking outside.