With Arrows, With Poise

Seven Nation Army

Gee's POV

I ran my hand through my hair and paced around the bus by myself. The girls left me to go get a few drinks with the guys from Avenged. "Jesus" I mumbled and sat down on the coach. I flicked the TV on and surfed through the channles. Nothing of my intrest was on. I turned the TV off and sat the remote on the coach. There was absolutely nothing to do. I tilted my head back against the bus coach as a knock occured. Butterflies flipped through my stomach when I stood up to open the door. I looked down to see Billy himself looking up at me. I looked out behind him and seen everyone hiding in odd spots around the front of the bus. I gripped the pole and leaned my head against it.
"Don't force yourself into anything" I chuckeld mildly. He smiled and took a step into the bus.
"Ow! I'm in a fucking thorn bush!" Syn yelped, jumping out from behind the bush. "Jesus Christ, Zacky. You and your stupid shitty hiding spots"
Billy and I peeked our heads out the door and watched as Syn ran to A7x's tour bus screaming profanities. Chuckles could be heard from outside as Billy turned to face me again.
"Don't ask" he sighed "Do you mind if I come in? I kindof.. want to talk to you" he said nervously.
"No, not at all" I said moving out of his way. I walked into the living space of the bus and sat down on the coach. He sat down next to me and turned to face me.
"Gee, I don't know if you feel the same way, but I feel very close with you." he began "The first time I actually got to meet you at Warped Tour and talk with you, I knew deep down that you were an amazing person. And I'm going to be completely honest here. The first time I seen you at one of our shows in Halifax, I almost imedietly liked you" he blushed and look over to the windows to sort his thoughts before turning back to me with a smirk. "I was actually dissapointed that you didn't stick around." I smiled and picked up his hand, entwining our fingers together. He looked down at my hand in his, then looked at me again. "I'm not really.. good at this sortof thing.. But, there's just something about you I really like. And, well, I guess what I'm trying to ask is..." he paused for a second, regrouping his thoughts. I was tence, and the butterflies inside me wouldn't stop attacking. "will you go out with me?"
I felt my face get hot and more butterflies errupt. It went silent. It felt like the whole world was waiting on my answer. "I.. I.. Yes" I blurted "Yes, I will go out with you"
A smile of hope swam across his face as he pulled me into a gentle hug. "You made my life" he wisperd. I blushed and continued to hold on to him. I didn't want to let him go.
"WOOOOOOO!" cheers echoed outside as our bus door swung open. All the bands piled in and smiled at us.
"I knew it!" Syn pointed to the both of us, then turned his head towards Matt. "Pay up" Matt sighed and slipped a 50 dollar bill in Syn's hands. "B-I-N-G-O, Bingo!" he shouted rubbing the bill in his face. Matt mumbled to himself.
"You guys bet on us?" I asked, qwirking my 'brow.
"Of course we did!" he laughed and extended his arms happily outward. "Wasn't hard to see it comin'". My face fell. "Ah, c'mon, Geebee! Its all in good fun. Come celebrate your first fifteen minuets of love with us?"
"I can't" I answerd
"Aw, why not?" he asked. He quickly slipped the 50 dollars into his pocket.
"Meh. Just don't want to" I shrugged. He eyed Billy's hand and mine together, then looked up at us and winked.
"Oh, I see" he nodded then shoo'd everyone out of the bus "Its bangin' time!" he yelled and then closed the bus door.
"What a noob" I laughed and leaned my head on Billy's shoulder. "You don't mind, do you?"
"Mind what?" he asked shifting on the coach. His back was braced against the end of the coach, while I sat on his skinny legs and had my head on his chest.
"Mind not being able to have sex for a while" I said shyly.
He chuckled and brushed his lips against the top of my head. "Sex isn't that importiant to me"
I laughed and looked up at him "That importiant?" I asked
"Well, it feels great. I'm not going to lie. But in your situation its impossible. So, I can wait"
I laughed again and shook my head. "Alright. And no hookers"
"No hookers" he snorted "I promise"

I sat down infront of the dressing room mirror and began applying makeup to my face for tonights performance. I rubbed my stomach and hummed the Pokemon theme song to myself.
"Aw, Geee. You look purdy" TeeJay smiled and peeked into the mirror to take a look at herself.
"Thanks. You look loverly too, my love"
"Aw, thanks" she said sarcastically. She gave my shoulder a gentle punch before walking behind the curtian. I grabbed my fake eyelashes from their box and gently lined them with my real ones.
"You look good in those, by the way" a voice said behind me. I looked up at the reflection and seen Paul standing beside me.
"Thanks" I smiled at his compliment "TeeJay's back there if you wanted to talk to her" I pointed to the black curtian. I watched him shake his head.
"No, actually, I came to talk to you" he said.
"Oh?" I asked eyeing him suspiciously. He stepped closer to me.
"I know you're pregnant" he said. My eyes shifted to the floor quickly. "May I?" he asked and pointed to my growing womb.
"Sure" I sighed. His hand gently ran across my stomach.
"Its a beautiful thing, you know" he said, stuffing his hand back into his sweater pocket.
"I know" I answerd.
"It's Gerard's baby, isn't it?" he asked
"Yes" I answerd.
"Well, does he know about it?" he asked, flicking his long black hair out of his mouth.
"No" I shook my head.
"You really should tell him, Gee. I think he has a right to know that he's going to be a father"
I bit my lip and looked down at my stomach. "I know" I sighed "I just can't. I don't want him to feel guilty"
"But wont you feel guilty hiding his own child from him?" he asked.
"You have a point" I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "I don't know, Paul. I'm going to tell him when I think the time is right"
He placed one hand on my stomach, and looked me in the eyes "I think the right time is now" he said. That's when Paul turned around and walked out of our dressing room door. Before it shut on its own, I thought I seen James run by. A look of confusion spread across my face. I walked to the door and peeked out in to the hall, only to hear the echo of a door clicking shut. I shrugged and sat down on the coach.

"Hey, guys! How're y'all doin'?" I screamed into the mic after taking a long drink of water. Everyone cheer'd in responce. "Excellent" I chuckled and paced around onstage. "Are you guys stoked for Silverstein?" I asked. Everyone screamed at the top of their lungs. "Awesome. Me too" I nodded and set the mic. in its stand "Well, I hope you're all having fun tonight!" I said before TeeJay started drumming. I let out a growl into the mic. and began dancing around onstage as our song "Ashes Of Life" played.
By the end of the show I was worn out. I wasn't dancing for one person anymore, I was dancing for two. And that second little monster always drained the life out of me. But it was worth it.

Sam's POV

"You girls did fuckin' awesome tonight" I smirked and downed a shot of Vodka.
"Aw. Thank you" Syn batted his eye lashes and cupped his hands together.
"Shut up, fo'" I insulted, swinging back more shots. I watched as Matt walked up to Syn and wisperd something in his ear. The colour drained from his face, and his cup of alcohol almost fell out of his hands.
"Are you fuckin' serious?" he blurted, over the loud music. Matt nodded, without an ounce of playing around on his face. I knew this was serious. I shifted my eyes down to the Vodka and decided to take just one more shot. I felt Syn grabb my elbow and quickly pull me into the back of the bus. He shut the door and locked it. It was a bit more quiet back here and easier to hear Syn. He flicked on a light and the colour was still gone from his face. "Sam, I have something to tell you"
"What is it?" I asked. I was half tipsy and had the shot of Vodka up to my lips. Syn gripped the bunk tighter and looked straight at me
"Gee's pregnant with Gerard's child"
My eyes were close to falling out of my head at this point. I spit my Vodka over Syn's face. "WHAT?!" I screamed. His eyes slowly opened as he dabbed the Vodka from his face with his shirt.
"Yeah. Jimmy told Zacky, Zacky told Johnny, Johnny told Matt and Matt told me" he answerd, letting his hand fall from the bunk.
"I..I..I.." I studderd and began pacing around the back of the bus "I can't believe this!" I shouted "She didn't tell me! She always tells me" I yelled. "Fucking Gerard!" I screamed and slammed my fist into the bus wall.
"Woah, take it easy" Syn said, pinning me against the back of the bus before I went out of controll. Anger, sadness and Vodka filled my blood stream. "Gerard dosen't know"
"Well why not" I yelled "and how do I know you're not lying"
"I'm not lying, Sam" he said. He looked directly into my eyes "For once in my life I'm not being sarcastic. You can even ask Jimmy who heard it all" he said taking a step back and extending his hand towards the door.
"No. I'm going to ask someone else!" I stormed to the door and ripped it open. The guys paused from their drinking and didn't say a word to me as I fumed off the bus.

The cold air hit me, and slowly brought my rage down to a respectable level. I was still pretty sassed though.
"Gee Elaine Hatt" I screamed from the top of the bus stairs. I walked in to the living space and stood right infront of her view of the TV. She froze on the spot from putting spagettie in her mouth. "Lift up your shirt" I demanded.
She looked at me funny and set the plate down on her stomach. "Why?" she asked suspiciously.
I closed my eyes and clenched my jaw. "Set the plate on the table and lift up your shirt"
"Uh, okay.." she said quietly. She set the plate on the table and stood up slowly. She slowly unzipped her sweater, then lifted up her tanktop to reveal a very noticable baby bump.
"Jesus Christ" I breathed and looked up at the long frown on her face.
"Sam.. I was.."
"Don't even say you were going to tell me. Because you werent" I snapped, anger rising inside me again.
"I just didn't want you getting mad" she frowned.
"Well I am!" I screamed "And I wouldn't BE so pissed off if you would've told me instead of everyone else telling me" I screamed in one breath. My face was red and my breathing was heavy.
"Sam, I'm sorry" she said quietly. She went to reach her arms out and pull me into a hug, but I slapped them away.
"Don't give me that bull shit!" I yelled "You fucking lied to me, Gee."
I ran off the bus and back on to A7x's bus. I wiped the small tears that had formed around my eyes.
"Sam, are you okay?" Syn asked
"I'm fine" I lied. I quickly grabbed a random thing of liquor and brough it to my lips.
"Yeah, she's not okay" Jimmy slirred, before his head slammed on the table. The stacks of poker chips slid down over his head as I sat the now empty bottle on the table and stumbled around the bus.
"Holy sweet Jesus" I slurred and stumbled onto the messy bus floor.
"Oh my God! Its a flying carpet!" Zacky squeeld and sat on my back. I grunted from his weight "Fly me to Never Land!" he demanded "Are you comin' Syn?"
"Oh no. I'm not falling for another one of your Never Land scheems this time, kid" he shook his head and braced his back againt the counter.
"Aw, come on" Zacky begged "Its not a scheem this time. I swear. Come onn! there's mirmades"
"Fine" he sighed. I felt more weight on my bottem half, and grunted again. I felt like I was going to blow up.
"This is comfortable" he said, moving around on my back.
"Stop it, or get off" I demanded. My voice was muffled from Zacky sitting on my upper back.
"Yeah" Zacky agreed. I felt his upper body twist around, and the weight on my lower back was gone. "Get off. You can't hurt my poor rug." he pouted and gently ran his hands through my hair.
"HAH" I lauged and pointed over at Syn who was sitting on the floor with his arms crossed and an angry expression on his face.
"Fine. I don't need any of you anyway. I have Tinker Bell to keep me satisfied" he grunted and stood up.
"Zacky get off me" I said
"But flying rug..."
"Now!" I screamed.
"Jeeze fine. I don't want a grouchy rug anyways" he mumbled and got off my back. He sat down at the table where the guys were stealing Jimmy's poker chips. Music blared from the speaker as the bus began to move. I sighed lightly, feeling a little drowsy. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

The next morning came. I looked around at everyone passed out on the table and floor infront of me. Atleast I wasn't the only one who passed out in an awkward spot. I laughed to myself, looking up at Zacky who was passed out on the coach in the most awkward way
"Hey" Syn wisperd behind me. I jumped and turned to face him
"What the fuck, man. Did you ass rape me?" I asked, feeling my stomach start to gurgle.
"No, I didn't" he chuckled "Not yet, anyways"
I gasped "I knew you swung that way"
"Oh yes" he winked, then a serious look spread across his face. "Sam, did you want to go out for some coffee?" I gave him a funny look, and flipped over to look at him.
"Syn actually being serious about taking me on a date, huh?" I asked suspiciously "Is this a hoax?"
"No, Sam, its not a hoax" he chuckled. "Its on me. What do you say?"
"Alright. I can agree to that" I nodded slowly and began to stand up.
"Great" he smiled and walked me out of the bus.
This was way too weird.

Jilly's POV

"What the fuck was that about?" I asked Gee
"She was drunk." she answerd.
"Drunk or not, her yelling woke me up" I grumbled.
"I'm sorry" she frowned
"Its okay" I sighed "There's nothing you could've done. It really scared Tersesa, you know"
"I know" she answerd.
I sighed and sat down on the Batman bean bag chair across from the couch. "I don't know what do to, Gee"
"What do you mean?" she asked
I ran my hand through my thin blond hair. "I think I have a tiny crush on Shane"
"Aw, Jilly!" she giggled
"But I feel like I'm betraying Aaron" she frowned.
"You're not" she shook her head "It's only a tiny crush, babe. Crushing dosen't kill. If you were to act on your feelings, then it would be cheating"
"Yeah, you're right" I nodded my head slowly and snapped my gum. "I think its one of those things where you like them in the beginning, but then only really think of them as a best friend"
"I know the feeling" she smirked.
"You do?" I asked, raising my eyebrow in curiosity. "And who was this about?"
Her eyes fell to the floor and the blush over took her cheeks. "Bob"
"Aww!" I squeeled. "Geebee! You're too cute"
She laughed and looked up at me "Yeah. But like I said, you're definitely not cheating on Aaron just because you hangout with Shane"
I smiled at her and reached for my water on the table. "Thanks, Gee"
"No prob, Bob" she winked
"Hey, how did Sam find out anyway?" I asked. I was really curious to know.
"You know, I have no fucking clue." she thought, then a sudden flash of fear shot through her eyes. "JIMMY" she blurted out.
"What?" I asked
"When Paul was talkin' to me, I remember seeing him run by the door. I thought I was seein' shit, but I guess I wasn't" she grumbled "Nice to know they can keep a secret"
"Wow" I mumbled, putting a ciggarette to my mouth and lighting it. I took an inhale, and then exhailed out the window before speaking again. "But they were all bound to find out sometime. You ain't gettin' any smaller"
"Yeah, you're right" she sighed and looked at me "I just wanted to tell Sam myself"
"But you wouldn't have. That's the thing" I pointed, shaking my index finger at her. I took another long drag.
"Yeah, I guess" she smiled weakly
"But oh well. Its all over with now" I answerd and exhailed.
"You know what" Gee said. She quickly stood up.
"What?" I asked looking up at her.
"We should go for a walk" she smiled and grabbed her thick sweater
"Yeah, we should" I nodded

The cold air blew the few leaves around the sidewalk and was fucking up my hair. We stopped into Starbucks and got ourselves some hot chocolate, before continuing our journey around the city of Houston, Texas.
"I love touring to new places" I smiled and took another sip of the delicious hot chocolate. "Its so exciting to see everything and experience it"
"I agree" Gee nodded "That's why I love doing what we do. I mean, not only do we get to travel, we get to perform and show kids how powerful we are"
"Yes. We show them that we're not just a bunch of people who live on the wharf and fish all day" I chuckled.
"Fishing is actually really fun" she laughed
"You know, I have to agree. We should go on a fishing expidition soon"
"I really think we should. Maybe when summer rolls around. We'd freeze down by the water"
"Down by the Bay, down by the Bay, where the watermelons growwwww" I sang
"Where the watermelons grow" Gee sang after me
"Back to my home I dare not go"
"For if I do, my mother would say..." Gee stopped and waited for me to come up with a rhymn.
"Did you ever see a snail eating a whale!" I sang
"Down by the baaaay!" Gee screamed into the fall air.
I laughed "That's our next hit right there"
"I have to agree. We're definitely pro. at singing that great tune" she chuckled "I wonder if we could make it screamo?"
"Bahahaha!" I blurted out "Lets try."
"Okay." Gee nodded and perpared her voice for the growls. "Down ... by... the.. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" she growled
I laughed and ended up spitting out my hot chocolate "Holy fuck!" I laughed and slapped my knee "That shit's great!"
"Yay me!" she giggled and clapped her hand against the cup happily. Suddenly she grabbed my elbow and gasped.
"What?" I asked, following her gaze to a playground filled with equiptment "Holy Jesus fucking fuck!"
"Lets go!" she screamed running for the slide.

"Wooooo!" I yelled and swung on the monkey bars
"This is great!" Gee screamed as she zoomed down the plastic slide.
"Hell yeah! I'm queen of these bars and I pwn all you noobs!" I shouted, raising my arms in triumph as I stood ontop of the bars.
"Yeah, well, I'm queen of this slide! And my Pokemon will beat your Pokemon!" Gee shouted.
"Fuck that" I yelled back. "Charmander, I choose you!" I shouted, pretending to throw a Pokeball.
"Pffft" she waved it off "Pikachu, Go!" she yelled "Thundershock!"
"Charmander, flame throw!"
"Gwahahahaha" Gee laughed evily "boooom!" she yelled as my cell went off.
"Shit! Hold the battle!" I screamed.
"Yello" I answerd
"Hey. Where the fuck are you two?" Shane asked "Don't you know its almost show time?"
I looked at the clock on my cell phone "Shit. We'll be right there" I answerd and hung up my phone. I jumped down from the jungle gym "Geebee, we have to cut the battle short. Its almost show time"
"Aw, damn" she mumbled. She sat down on the slide she called her own, and slid down it. "Lets go battle with our fans" she smirked.
"Gwahhaha" I laughed evily and tapped my fingers together.

We got back just in time for the show. Everyone looked at us funny as we walked in. I shrugged it off and went into our dressing room to grabb my bass.
"I'm the Pokemon master!" I yelled in the hall way. "I'm going to win, Geebee"
"Fuckkk that!" she answerd "My Pikachu will pwn your Charmander" she said stubbornly.
"We'll just have to wait and see" I winked.