With Arrows, With Poise

7 Things

Gee's POV

"Good morning" I yawned and stretched in the arch way. I looked out to see Paul and Billy sitting on the couch next to the girls. "Oh, wow. Hey" I chuckled and plunked down on the Batman chair.
"Hey" they both smiled at me. I watched as Teresa played with Paul's hair.
"Playing hair dresser, are you Ter?" I chuckled as she began braiding his hair.
"Yeah!" she squeeled and grabbed a handful of elastics.
"You look nice, Paul" I winked
"Wish I could say the same for you, Gee" he smirked. My mouth fell open as my stomach started to swirl. "You're lookin' a little pale" he finished.
"Ugh. I feel it" I grunted and stood up. I made my way back to the bathroom as we hit a bump, throwing my stomach more off balance. I groaned and held on to the toilet bowl as vomit slid up my throat. "Jesus" I breathed, setting my head on my arm. I waited for my stomach to settle, but it threatend me one last time. I felt a hand gently rubb my back.
"It'll be okay" Billy wisperd as he knelt down beside me.
I sighed. My stomach was slowly settleing. I reached up and grabbed the hand towle and wiped my face off. "He better be fucking happy. I'm here puking my guts out for his child"
"Its not just his child. Its yours too" he answerd.
"Yeah. I know. I'm sorry" I said. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the bathroom wall.
"Don't worry about it" he smiled
"So, what are you doing on our bus anyways?" I asked suspiciously opening my eyes.
"Just came to visit you if that's okay?" he chuckled.
"Its okay. I just hope you can put up with my mood changes" I joked.
"I'm sure it's something I can deal with" he winked "Are you feeling better? Did you need anything?".
"I'd like some help up, if that's not too much to ask?" I giggled, watching Billy's skinny body tower over me.
"That can be arranged" he said extending his arm down. I reached up and he pulled. I stood up and looped my arms around his waist. "Aww. You're so short" he chucked, placing the top of his hand on my head.
"I know" I smiled and looked up at him. He looked down at me and brought his face down to mine, gently placing a kiss on my lips. I giggled at the part.
"Hey, love birds, out. I need to piss" Haley said behind us. I pulled away from Billy and reached over, flushing the bus toilet.
"She's all yours" I answerd and walked to the front of the bus.
"Ay, now you're lookin' nice!" Paul exclaimed, his hair filled with thick baraids. I bit my lip to contain my laughter and sat down on the chair.
"Wish I could say the same for you" I replied, a smirk growing on my face. His face fell quickly.
"That was uncalled for, Gee. Tsk, tsk" he shook his head and frowned. "Can't you see I'm becoming more beautiful?"
"Very" I nodded and grabbed some food from the mini fridge "We need to go grocery shopping" I said, peering into our almost empty fridge.
"Way to go. You ate all our food" TeeJay joked.
"I'm eating for two, for your information!" I laughed "Anyways, I think we should go when we stop. What do you think?"
"Amen to that" everyone nodded.

A few hours of driving later, we finaly arrived at our destination spot. The grocery store. We had lots of time to shop before the show started. Avenged Sevenfold and the rest of the guys joined us to stalk up their fridges.
"Hey, Johnny!" Syn screamed from the other end of the store. "Grabb a few boxes of gummy bears! They're on sale"
"Gotcha!" he waved and scurried down the isal. I snorted and grabbed a few things of ice cream, milk, and juice. I slowly pushed my cart down the canned goods isal and almost drooled at the cans of Zoodles. I looked behind me sneakily, and grabbed a dozen cans.
"Holy shit, Geebee. Them all for you?" Jimmy asked
"Bah!" I yelled and quickly threw the cans into the cart. "All mine! Mine! Mine!" I said in a raspy voice. I hunched down and quickly ran up the isal. "MINE!"
"Hey, I got us some fruit" Jilly smiled brightly and threw it into the cart.
"OoOoh, blueberries" I smiled brightly and poked the package. I made my way casually past the ice cubes and took a glance. I thought I seen a figure, so I looked again. I let go of the cart and buckled over in laughter at Zacky dancing around with bags of ice.
"What the fuck, Zacky?" Syn asked. He pulled the freezer door open and a cold breeze dusted my skin.
"This is for Never Land believers only" he protested, trying to close the door again.
"Man, get out of there before your sack falls off" Syn pointed to the floor.
"But the magical murma..."
"Out" he pointed sternly. Zacky sighed and threw the ice in Syn's arms.
"Happy birthday" he mumbled and sulked up the isal.
"Looks like Mr. Gates pissied Mr. Zackywacky off" I smirked
"Hey, I'm just looking out for him" he shrugged, letting the ice dangle in his hands.
"So, I heard you had a serious coffee date with Sam, huh?" I nudged him as we continued up the isals of food.
"Yeah" he smiled "I think I'm starting to like the fucker"
"Aw!" I squeeled "I think you two are cute"
"Thanks" he blushed slightly and fiddled with the bag of ice in his hands.
"Are you gonna ask her out?" I asked.
"Not right yet" he looked up at me and smiled "Maybe soon. I just have to get some shit straightend out"
"I understand" I nodded and took a glance over at the Crispers. "Oooh! Crispers are on sale!" I squeeled and grabbed two bags.
"Hell yea!" Syn exclaimed, grabbing five. I looked at him awkwardly.
"One for each of us! Durrr, Geebee" he smirked and quickly threw everything into the cart as Matt strolled by with it.
"Right. I forgot you guys were pigs" I joked.
"Oh, like you have room to talk" he answerd, crossing his arms over his chest.
"For your information, Gates, I have two people to feed." I said. I grabbed a can of peaches from the shelf.
"About that. Why didn't you tell anyone?". I looked at him and placed the juice packs into the cart.
"I didn't want people harassing me about it, or asking why we broke up" I bit my lip.
"Oh, I see" he said quietly. Before I could react, I felt him pull me into a tight hug. "I'm sorry, Geebee". My eyes almost fell out of my head as we parted. Syn Gates, the most sarcastic, cocky, fucker on the face of the earth gave me a hug. A serious hug. "Gee, you okay?" he asked, waving his hand infront of my face. I gripped the cart and snapped back into reality.
"Just shocked, that's all" I answerd and began strolling my way up the isal. I bumped into Zacky who was still sulking. "Aw, Zackywacky" I frowned and extended my arms towards him. He smiled brightly and accepted my hug,
"Atleast you love me" he giggled.
"Of course, Zackywacky" I smiled and reached up to patt the top of his head. "Syn's just a big grouch"
"Oh, he is" he nodded and a scowl wiped across his face.
"Its okay, Zacky. You can kill him later." I chuckled and pushed the cart up to the check out.
"I think I just may" he nodded and helped me pile the food onto the counter.
"Aw, thanks, Zacky" I smiled
"Well, you're half dissabled. I'd feel bad if I didn't help" he smirked. I laughed and shook my head. I think I had the wrong idea about these guys. They were nice once you got to know them. I guess I just don't agree with their ways of partying all the time. But if Sam was happy with Syn, then I'm happy. I'd still kick her sorry ass if she got back into drugs. But I had a growing trust for Syn. He'd be good for Sam.

Sam's POV

"Hey" Syn smiled as he lit up a smoke outside.
"Hey" I smiled and did the same.
"How're you?" he asked taking an exhail.
"Pretty good" I nodded "How are you?"
"Good" he smiled
"You've been acting way too nice lately" I smirked and took a puff of my smoke.
"I have not" he denied.
"You're always smiling. Its weird"
"I'm not always smiling, Sam. You've been drinking too much"
"I think not, Gates" I shook my head and flicked off the growing ashes on my smoke.
"Oh, bull shit" he mumbled and took a long dragg. "So what did you think of that coffee date?"
"It was good" I answerd casually. Really, it was one of the best dates I've been on. It was only coffee, but we opened up to each other. I didn't tell him everything, and I'm sure he didn't tell me everything, but we both learned alot about each other. "What'd you think of it?"
"Same" he answerd. I looked up at him, my eyebrows pulling together in frusteration.
"You're just saying that"
"So are you" he smirked and finished the last of his smoke. I sighed and took my last dragg
"There's no winning with you, huh?"
"Nope. None" he laughed evily and stepped on the smoke as the guys and girls came barraling out the door. Their hands filled with groceries "Woah" I mumbled "That's alot of food"
"Hell yeah" Syn licked his lips "All for me, right Matt?"
"You bet your fat ass its not" he said quickly pulling the bag out of Syn's reach. Syn hung his head low and pouted.
"Hah!" Zacky pointed as he walked out of the doors. "Now you now how I felt. PWND!" he yelled, quickly running off to the bus.
"You whimp! Get your ass back here and fight me" Syn shook his fist and took off after Zacky.
"I've never seen him run that fast" Gee said from beside me.
"Yeah" I nodded and looked at her. Her bags filled with heavy groceries. I eyed her stomach, then her face. "Do you need any help?"
"Yeah, thanks" she nodded and handed me a couple bags. I grunted from the weight. "Sam, I'm sorry" she said as we made our way towards our bus.
"Why?" I asked, shifting some bags to my other hand.
"For not telling you. I should have. I was just scared.." she sighed
"Its okay, Gee. I'm sorry for how I acted" I said shyly as she pulled the bus door open.
"Its okay, I deserved it" she smiled and pulled me into a hug "I just don't want to loose you."
"You wont" I promised her. "I'm going to go take a nap before the show though" I yawned, but felt a hand grabb my wrist. I turned my head and looked back at Gee. She smiled and pulled me back towards her. Gently, she placed a kiss on my lips.
"I love you. Be safe". I blinked and scratched the back of my head.
"I love you too, Geebee"

"Man, they were craaaaaazy out there" Matt slurred, taking another drink.
"I know, right?" I giggled from my spot on the floor.
"I win!" Zacky shouted, throwing his cards in the air.
"Aw, fuck" the guys mumbled and pushed their chips towards him.
"I give up" Syn grumbled, downing the rest of his drink before standing up. "Need some help up?"
"Ugh.. sure" I smiled as his arm reached down. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. I fell into his chest with a grunt. I looked up at him and smiled "I'm sorry, Mr. Gates"
"Oh, its more than okay" he winked and gently placed a kiss on the bridge of my nose. I gasped and looped my arms around the back of his neck.
"Nose" I mumbled and burried my face in his neck. I felt him lift me in the air. I scream was about to escape from me, but instead, I felt Syn's lips press against mine. I quickly let my eyes shut and kissed him back. His tongue ran the bottem of my lip, and I opened my mouth more. I felt him walk me to the back of the bus where he shut the door and slammed me down into the bottem bunk. He crawled ontop of me and continued to kiss me. I felt him leave my face, his tongue ran down my neck. It sent shivers up my spine. I groaned lightly and gripped the hemm of his shirt, pulling it off him. He grunted. He kissed me again, and let his hands wander down my sides and to the hem of my shirt. I felt him slowly sliding it up my body. I sat up and he pulled it off, throwing it on the floor beside the bunk. Gently I rubbed up and down his built stomach. I bit my lip as he hoverd over me and placed another long kiss on my lips. My hands slid from his stomach, to his belt buckle. I slowly undid it, then slid my hands up around his back and pushed them down as far as I could. He finished kicking them off before attacking my neck and peeling my pants off. I felt his tongue wander from my neck down to my collar bone, where he traced it will kisses. I gasped slightly as his cold hands gently tugged down my undies. I slid them off with my legs before I seductivly slidd his boxers off. He smirked and brought his lips back up to mine, this time more hungry. I moaned slightly and gripped the back of his neck. I felt him spread my legs apart before slowly entering me. I gasped and gripped on to his neck tighter as he thrusted inside me. I dugg my nails into his back as his pace quickend and moans escaped me. They got louder each time his pace quickened. My breathing grew heavier, and so did his. His hair was platerd to his face, and swet dripped from his forehead as he bit his lip to containe his pleasure. I felt my peek coming, and I could've fucking screamed.
"Oh GOD" I yelled. They guys had turned the music up louder, so it drained my pleasure out.
"Jesus!" Syn screamed breathing in and out. His pace slowed as swet dripped from his face "Fuck" he wisperd, falling ontop of me.
I gulped, trying to get the moisture back in my mouth. I ran my hand through Syn's hair and kissed the top of his head. "I love you you know"
"That's wonderful" he mumbled, his face plasterd against my chest.
I laughed with the energy I had left. All that excitement made me pass out.

Jilly's POV

(Dreaming)

"No, no, no, no. I'm not ready for this" I breathed, taking a strong hold on my stomach. "What if I'm a bad mother?"
"You won't be, Bean" Aaron smiled and rubbed my back gently. "I promise you. We're going to have a wonderful family"
"Jesus, I'm scared" I cried as a pain surged through my back "Help me, Aaron" I begged.
"Babe, I wish I could" he frowned and gently caressed my face. "Don't worry, it'll be fine"
"You promise?" I asked, tightning my grip on the hospital bed.
"Yes, I do" he smiled and gently kissed my lips. "Now get some rest."
"Okay, I will" I nodded and slowly closed my eyes. Another pain shot through my back, and I bit my lip tightly. "I can't do this" I cried
I felt Aaron gently grabb my hand. I felt his hope flow through me. I took a deep breath in and out.
"I think its time" I said, my eyes shooting open to the white hospital room.
"Okay" Aaron nodded and called the nurses. They quickly snapped on their gloves, hair nets, and masks.
"We need you to push" they said, taking a glance up at me. I pushed with all my might. The pain continued to run through me.
"Fuck" I screamed, trying to push again
"You can do it" Aaron said beside me. I gripped his hand tighter as more pain surged through my body. I felt like I was going to die...

(End of dream)

"Jilly, Jilly" someone shook me out of my slumber. I woked up to the darkness of the bus. "Jilly, are you okay? I heard you whimpering in your sleep" I looked down from my bunk to see the one and only Gee. A smile spread across my worried face.
"Yeah, I just had a bad dream" I answerd. She nodded
"Well, did you want to talk about it?"
"I think so" I nodded. I pulled the covers off me and crawled down the bunk ladder. Gee gently closed the door behind her and flicked the lights on to their lowest level, which still hurt my eyes. "Ahh" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.
"I know" Gee blinked, sitting across from me in the bean bag chair. "So, tell me what's wrong?"
"I don't know. I just keep having weird pregnancy dreams" I bit my lip "This one was about me having the baby"
"Maybe its a sign?" Gee asked, reaching in the fridge for a water.
"Well, it could be" I shrugged "But I'm not pregnant"
"Not yet, anyway. Dreams can sometimes tell signs of future plans, y'know" she winked "Besides, a baby with the Rothester would be cute"
I chuckled and reached for a ciggarette "Yeah, I guess. Kindof painful though"
"Aw, thanks" she mumbled and rubbed her stomach as I light my smoke up.
"I'm sorry, Gee" I smirked "Its best you know the truth now"
"I guess so" she chuckled "Hey, we never did finish that Pokemon battle".
"Its like, 5AM" I laughed and exhailed. I could see the sun peeking over the horizon behind Gee's head.
"Pft. So?" she smirked "Dosen't mean I still wont pwn you"
"Oh, its on" I smirked and set my smoke down in the ash tray. "Charmander, Go!"
"Pikachu, Go!" she demanded.
"Charmander, body slam!" I pointed to Gee
"Pikachu, thundershock!" she pointed back. "Ooh, looks like Char-Char's been hurt"
"Oh, no way" I shook my head "Charmander, flame thrower!"
"Pikachu, dodge it!"
"Ahha! Your Pikachu isn't fast enough. It cannot escape the flames of my Char-Char" I smirked and picked the ciggarette back up, taking a long inhaile.
"Damnit" she mumbled "Pikachu, return"
"I knew I'd win" I winked .
"This time you do. But next time, you better watch your back" she pointed at me and a glare came across her face.
"Oh, I will" I assured her. "Is there anything on TV at 5AM?" I asked, grabbing the remote.
"You know, I have no idea. Probably not much" she answerd, walkinng over to me and sitting down. "I'm not even tired"
"Me either" I shook my head and douted my cigg. while I turned on the TV. Franny's Feet appeard on the screen. Gee and I grunted at the same time.
"Change it"
"Already there" I said. I clicked in Teletoon, but nothing was on there either.
"Fuck, man. Try Treehouse. They have everything"
"Toy Castle!" I smiled and set the remote down "I love this show"
"Oh boy! Me too. I think Little Bear is on after this" Gee squeeled.
"Yay!" I clapped my hands together and watched as the actors danced around the front of the white castle.

"You guys look tired" Jimmy said as we strolled out of the bus for our rehersal.
"Meh. We were only up since 5AM" I answerd, pushing the arena doors open.
"5AM is pretty early. I'm usually knocked out until last minuet" he smiled , following me inside
"Well, if ya wouldn't drink so much" I chuckled and grabbed my bass from its stand.
"Yeah, I know. But its just me" he shrugged and grabbed his drum sticks
"Do you throw those out after every show?" I asked as I sat down and tuned my bass
"Sometimes" he shrugged and began playing beats on the coach.
"I see" I nodded
"Do you throw your picks?" he asked, facing my way. A smirk grew on my face
"Somtimes" I shrugged.
"I see" he nodded, twisting his drum sticks in the air.
"That's nifty" I pointed
"Thanks." he chuckled "It takes a while. Gotta be profesh"
"That's what I thought" I smiled as the others piled into the arena.
"Hey, fuckaaaaz" Paul blurted out taking a seat next to me. "Stoked for tonight?"
"Yeah" I nodded
"Playin' in ol' New Jersey tomarra" Shane smirked at his immiation. I looked up at Gee, and I could see the fear and uncomfort in her eyes.