With Arrows, With Poise

Sex and Violence

Gee's P.O.V

I grunted, rolling over to see Gerard towering over me. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. "What?" I asked.
He back away and cleard his throat. "Nothing, the girls just wanted you up"
"Than why couldn't they wake me?" I mumbled.
Gerard shrugged. "They're all out"
I sighed, "Out where?" Gerard glanced out the window, then looked back at me. the sunlight reflecting off his sunglasses blinded me, so I squinted my eyes.
"Uhhm, everywhere. The guys took 'em out shopping, I staied here until you woke up" he smiled.
"Awww. You're such a gentleman, Rards." I said. I decided I needed to get dressed so I slid my bag towards me and began rummaging through it.
"thank's" he blushed, crawling in closer to look at my clothes.
I looked up at him "Anything you see that you like?" I giggled.
He twisted his lip and placed his index finger on his mouth in thought. Shortly after he removed his finger from his mouth. "Yes, actually"
"Aaaaaand what may that be?" I asked as I stopped rummaging. I had what I wanted.
"This" he smirked, holding up my Iron Maiden shirt.
I glared at him as I slipped my other pair of pants on. "You can wear it but not keep it"
He smirked and slipped his shirt off. As I took a drink of Vodka, I couldn't help but stare at his body. I felt rude for it, but his chubbieness was cute. I giggled and took another drink. He looked at me as he smoothed the shirt out. "Don't laugh at meeeee"
I smiled and grabbed my bag of heroin, placing a pile on the arm rest and snuffing it back a couple times. I sniffled and wiped my nose. I then placed the bag back into my bag. "So, are we going shopping today?" I asked Gerard
He quickly looked up from where I placed the drug. He nodded. "Yeah, we're gonna take a taxi over to the mall and just meet up with them"
"Oh, okay" I nodded, sliding past Gerard to the door of the van. I opened it and hopped out, him following. "Let's go than" He smiled and placed his arm around my shoulder, I looked up at him. "Gerard, does me doing heroin bother you?" I asked.
He shifted uncomfortably, then let his arm fall to his side, slipping his hand into his pocket. "To be honest, yes"
I slowly nodded. "Can you tell me why?" I asked as we slowly walked down the sidewalk in search for a cab.
"Well, I guess because I feel guilty for getting you back on everything..." he started as a cab pulled up. We climed into the back, Gerard told him the destination then we continued. "And I hate watching you do it, but something tells me I have to because it's MY fault." he said, then leant down further so the driver couldn't hear "And, well, heroin is very dangerous, and I hate watching you flip out.. knowing that you're killing yourself very slowly" he wisperd.
I frowned and gently placed my hand on his. "But you're helping me, Gerard.. and I thank you for that" I smiled
He smiled as the cab pulled up to the mall. Gerard walked to the front and paied the driver. We both made our way for the mall. "I'm glad I'm helping, Gee"
"Ofcourse you are, Rards! You're an excellent listener and know just what to say!" I smiled and gave him a bear hug. But what he never knew was I wasn't really trying to quit, but now that I know how much it bothers him I'm putting my foot forward and I'm going to quit! He is my inspiration.
"Thak you, Gee. I'm glad I'm helping" he blushed I smiled and took a right into the liquor store for a small thing of liquor. I grabbed 2 from the front and walked up and paied. I walked out of the store, stuck one into my pocket and twisted the cap off the other. "Which store?" he asked taking off his sunglasses and setting them ontop of his head.
"Don't matter" I mumbled
He bit his lip as he glanced around. "Well, we all need new shit"
I shrugged and chugged the rest of the liquor in the small bottle. "I need not much"
Gerard just shook his head and walked into a random store. He picked up a massive hoodie and heled it against himself. "What do you think?" he smirked.
I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. "Fuckin' pimp!" I exclaimed. Everyone glanced back at us oddballs in the store. Gerard and I glanced at each other, then walked out of the store.
"That was weird" he mumbled as we walked into Rock of Ages CD store.
"Ooh!" I squeeled, running over to cheak out the merchandise.
Gerard smirked and walked over to me. "This is my kinda store" he said as he browsed through the hoodies.
I picked up a My Chemical Romance shirt and smirked "I'm gonna get this" I said, turning it around for him to see.
He chuckled. "You go right ahead, Gee. I'm gonna get this Taking Back Sunday hoodie" he smiled, taking the large and folding it over his arm. I did the same with my shirt.
"Gee!!!" someone called from the distance. I looked back to see Sam walking towards me.
I smiled. "Hey, baby."
"Hey! What you get?" she asked after giving me a quick kiss on the lips. I showed her my MCR shirt. She raised her eyebrow, then held up her Ozzy T-shirt.
"That's sexy" I smirked. "It's gonna look hott on you"
She giggled and took my hand, walking me up to the cashier. Gerard was before us. He set his sweater down, and the cashier looked at him.
"Gerard?" he asked. He nodded and smiled. "Oh my god! It's so nice to meet you! I'm a huge fan"
Gerard smiled at him. "Thank you"
"Listen, I'll give you 50% off this sweater if you sign my CD?" he asked, leaning in so his boss wouldn't hear.
Gerard chuckled. "I'll gladly sign your CD, but I wouldn't want you to loose your job so I'll pay full price"
He blushed and brought his Bullets CD out for Gerard to sign. "Thank you so much" he smiled, then scanned the sweater. "That's 56.78" Gerard nodded and handed him 60. "3.22 is your change" he said, handing Gerard back his change. He then bagged the sweater and handed him the bag, Gerard stepped to the side so we could pay.
The dude picked up the shirt and smirked at what it read. "You like them too?" he asked
I looked up at him and nodded. "Yeah, I do. We're tourin' wid 'em"
He gasped as he scanned the shirt "That's fuckin' cool! So I'll see you tonight?" he asked as the price came up on the cash register.
I nodded. "Yess. We can partaaaay" I slurred.
He smiled "Can't wait! That comes to 20.15"
I handed him a 20 and a quarter. He bagged the shirt and I stepped to the side after I told him to keep the change.
"When do you guys start the video?" Sam asked, lacing her hand with mine as we walked into Guitar World to find the rest of the guys.
"Couple of weeks" he replyd swinging the bag over his shoulder. We walked in to see Ray and Frank trying out some guitars, Mikey was looking around at the basses with Jilly.
"Oh, cool" she smiled "I can't wait to see it"
"Thank's" he smiled, as we walked over to Frank.
"Hey, guys" he smiled putting the guitar down and walking over. I waved. "How're you?"
"Goood" Sam smiled "You?"
"I'm good" he smiled "Kinda wanting a smoke"
"Yeah, me too" Gerard said following Frank to the door.
I shrugged and turned my attention to Sam. I smirked and gently placed my arms around her neck, pulling her into a hug. "Wannah fuckin' party tonight?" I wisper into her ear. I felt her smirk.
"Yes" she wisperd. I giggled and placed my head on her shoulder. I gently started to kiss her neck, she giggled. "Not here"
I backed away, giving her a quick peck on the lips. "I love you"
"I love you too, Gee" she smiled. Frank and Gerard walked back in to the store.
"We all ready to go?" Bob asked. Everyone nodded and we walked outside to flagg down a cab.
"How're we all gonna fit into one?" TeeJay asked. We all looked at each other.
"UhGhhhHhh......" Mikey mumbled, scratching the back of his head.
"Let's divide up. Bob, Tee Jay, Mikey and Jilly all go in one, Jess, Ray and Frank in another and Gee, myself and Sam?" Gerard suggested as a cab pulled up.
"Yeah, sure" Jilly said as she hopped in. I laughed at the taxi, almost dragging on the ground from everyone in back. The next one pulled up, and in went the other 3.
"Now, we wait" Gerard nodded, tapping his foot and crossing his arms.
I giggled and kissed Sam. "Luff yooooooooooh" I said, bringing out the other mini bottle from my pocket, I twisted the cap off and downed it. My eye twitched as I swallowed the hard liquor. A taxi pulled up and we all piled in. Gerard told the driver where to take us and I snuggled into Sam's shoulder.

Sam's P.O.V

I smiled and kissed Gee's forhead as we neard the arena. The driver pulled in, then stopped near our van. Gerard insisted on paying so I let him. I shut the door then stretched as the cab drove away.
"Woaaaah!" I heard Gee call from behind me. I turned around fast to see her tumbling. She giggled as she landed with a thud onto the hard parking lot pavement. She laughed and attempted to get back up, only to fail and fall again. I smirked and watched as Gerard helped her up.
"Careful there Geebee" he said, letting go of her hand.
I smiled and walked over to Gerard. "Thank you Gerard, so much"
He looked at me confused. "For what?"
"For helping her. You're making a big difference" I said.
"I'm not so sure.."
"No, Gerard you are. Now that she has someone to talk with she's been alot better. She was way worse at Warped" I said.
He nodded and looked down at his feet. "I'm really sorry.."
I pulled Gerard into a hug. "It's okay, you're fixing your sorry"
He smirked as we parted. "Are you ready to go on?" he asked.
I nodded and walked towards the arena. Gerard waited for Gee. I walked in, a burst of hot air filling my lungs, I coughed.
"I know, it's gnarly" Mikey said with his mouthful of Doritos.
I chuckled and grabbed my guitar. "Yeah, it's pretty rank" I said in search for some water. I finaly found some and downed it. I could hear them chanting "MCR", it echoed backstage. I shook my head. "They're in for a surprise when they see us"
Frank shook his head and took a drink of water. "A good surprise, Sammy"
I nodded and looked at the back exit door. "Will they hurry up?" I mumbled, opening the door to see where they were. I heard a clunk, then quickly peeked my head out to see Gee holding her face. A burst of fear swept over me. "Are you okay?! I'm so sorry"
She nodded and let go of her face, there was a massive red mark, definatly gonna leave a brusie. "I'm fine"
"You sure?" I asked stepping back so she could step in. She nodded and stumbled towards the stage.
I watched her carefuly as we performed our show. I was sweatin' bullets, all these lights and jumping! But it felt good.
"Blaaaah!" Gee screamed into the mic. at the end of our show. "Happy fucking new year. Y'all suck". Everyone cheered as we ran off stage.
"Happy New Year, Sammy" Frank snickerd as I grabbed a towl.
I wiped my face off and scowled at him. "Bitch" I mumbled.
He qwirked his eyebrow. "Thems fightin' words, missy" he said, waving his index finger.
I stuck my tongue out at him. "Just wait until you get your ass back here, I'll kick it all the way to China"
Frank chuckled. "I'll take yooh onnn, doode!"
I Karate chopped the air. "I'll be waiting" Frank gave a quick nodd, pushed the slow moving Gerard out of the way and raced onstage.
"Now what're we gonna do?" Jessica asked.
"Partaaay" Gee screamed ponthing at the exit door.
"Yeah, we haven't partied in a while, miaswell" I nodded and walked towards the exit door, pushing it open. Everyone followed.
"We can use my stash" Gee giggled running to the van. Everyone watched as she grabbed 2 bottles of Vodka. She handed one to mee, and took a gulp of the one that was half full. She passed it around to the others to guzzle back.
I took another big swig of the newly opened bottle. "Fuck yeah!" I yelled, shooting my hand in the air, I quickly took another drink before passing the wonderful liquid on.
I felt Gee's lips on mine and her tongue sliding around my lips, I opened my mouth more and she kissed harder. She turned me around and slammed me into the van. I felt her hands on my waist, slowly moving towards my back. My hand slided up her neck, my other resting below her brest, I slowly slid that hand up to her neck. I felt her hands slide to my waist again. She pulled away and then began licking my neck, then slowly and gently kissing it, soon she was sucking on my neck. She gently pulled away. "Wanna take this inside" she winked
I smirked and grabbed the bottle from Tee Jay's hands, taking a quick swig as we all ran back into the arena. MCR was still performing. I took another drink, then let Gee have a drink. I passed the bottle back to Tee Jay and pushed Gee onto the coach, I sat ontop of her and straddeld her waist, I lent in and kissed her, her hands slid up my back. I smiled and slid my hand down to her breast, I began to gently massage it
She moaned a little, then pulled away. "You know I like that" she wisperd seductivly, then kissed me again
I smirked and slid my hand down to the bottem of her shirt, when I pulled it off I grabbed the bottle and took another drink, I looked back down at Gee and kissed her hard. I then placed my hand back on her breast, sliding my hand up through her bra, she moaned a little louder this time.
"Holllly shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit" Mikey exclaimed. I stopped kissing Gee, and I removed my hand out of her bra. I didn't want anyone to see her in such a state so I laied ontop of her, covering her bra.
"Partay in heaaah!" Bob exclaimed walking in and eyeing the Vodka.
"Fuck yeah, mother fuckerrrrr" Tee Jay slurred "Take a hit"
"Yeah, one shot wont hurt" Bob smiled pouring a small amount into a glass, Frank poured himself a glass.
"You fuckers are buying me more!!!" Gee yelled from underneath me. I looked down at her then sat down on the other side of the coach as she sat up.
"Nice bra, Gee" Bob snickerd. I smirked and watched her look down at it.
"Yeah, well, I like purple polka dots okk?!" she said standing up. She quickly ran into the bathroom.
I chuckled and grabbed the bottle, taking another drink. Gee walked back out, wiping her mouth then grabbing her shirt and slipping it on. She leant down and kissed me, I kissed her back.
"You knowwwwww" Frank began "you two are SOOOOOO cute" he slurred.
I laughed. "Is Frank drunnk?"
He shook his head and raised his hand in the air. "I ain't druhnk"
"I think sooooooooooooooooo" I giggled getting up and poking his stomach.
He sniffed. "I'm hungerary"
"Isn't there any food in this fucking place" I mumbled looking around unsteadily for some food.
"There's chips in the bus" Gerard mumbled quietly from the back.
I looked over at him and smiled "Thank's, Gurrard" I smiled, walking out of the arena.
I ran, with Frank and the guys, to their bus. I collapsed on the floor. "FLOOOOOOOOR" I squeeled.
"Here you goo Saaaaaaaaaaaammyyyyyyyyyy" Frank smiled handing me the chips
I snatched the bag out of his hand and opened it. I grabbed a handfull and stuffed them into my mouth. "foooooooooooood"
Frank kicked me playfully. "Don't talk wif your mouth full! You can choke and dieee"
I gasped and sat up, quickly swallowing the chips. "Sorry Fraaaaaank"
He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Tis okay. I'm only saving your life"
I giggled. "Lets go outside and watch the starsss" I said standing up. Frank nodded and walked outside with me. I laied on the pavement and he laied next to me. We rambled on like little school girls

Jilly's P.O.V

I walked around and laughed at nothing. To my understanding I was fucking wasted. "Aren't you excited?!" I giggled, jumping up and down
Jessica laughed and jumped with me. "HELLL YEEEEEEEEEEAH" she screamed.
I giggled and danced around in circles as my cell phone went off. I stopped spinning and picked it up. "Heeleleleloo?"
Aaron chuckled. "Hi, Jilly. How're you?"
"Excelleeenteee" I sang.
"Are you drunk?" he asked.
I laughed, "No, silly!"
"Aww, you are! Without me!" I could tell he was dissapointed.
"Well, why don;t you come to Detroit?" I asked
"I would but there's no point, I'd just get there and you guys would be leaving"
"Yeah, we're leaving tonight" I said, rubbing my eyes.
"I know" he sighed. "I really wanna sing you that song"Sing it nowwww"
He chuckled. "One, you're drunk, two, it will mean so mch more in person."
I blushed "You're so sweet. I luff yooo"
"Luff yooh too, Bean. So, watcha have to drink?"
"Uhghmm... water" I smiled
"You liar"
"Am nooooot"
He chuckled. "No, seriously, what'd you drink?"
"Uhjmm.. Vuhdka!"
"Wow, strong stuff"
I nodded "Yeah but it's really good"
"Yeah, you're right, it is"
"Yeah, so, watcha been up to?" I asked
"Not alot, babe. You?"
"Meh. Shows and meeting people and everything" I smiled
"Oh, yeah! That's awesome"
"Yeah, it isssssss" I chuckled
"Jilly...."
"Yuh?"
"Look behind you"
I looked into the phone weirdly then turned around, I didn't see noone. I turned back to Aaron's face inches from mine. "Aaron!" I screamed, pulling him into a hug.
He smiled brightly. "YAAAY"
"When'd you get here?" I asked as we pulled away.
"Not that long ago. Gerard called me up, asked how things were and everything, told him about the solo thing he said I should come along" he smiled.
"YAY!! Gerard's my favorite person" I squeeled, jumping up and down clapping.
Aaron chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist. "So, uh, where's the Vodka?" he asked
I lifted the bottle up and Aaron took it. I watched as he took a long drink. "Ahhhh" he said licking his lips.
"Good, huh?" I asked
He nodded and took another drink. "Fuckin' right it is"
"Blooooooop" I smiled, gently touching the tip of his nose with my index finger.
He chuckled and kissed my nose. "I love you, Bean"
I giggled. "I love you toooooo, Aarriiiin"
He smiled and kissed my lips, letting his tongue wander around my bottem lip, I smirked and openend my mouth more. He pressed me against the van, inching closer to me, I wrapped my arms around his tiny waist, pulling him as close as he could possibley get. After, I moved them up to his neck, his hands were around my waist.
I was really glad to have this boy. He means so much to me. this is one boy I never want to let go of. Suddenly, those dreams didn't scare me as much. Maybe they scared me because we just meet up after 11 years? thought's like that surrounded my mind as I laied in the back seat naked....... naked?! Before I could react pleasure overcame me. I rolled my eyes shut as Aaron's forhead was pressed into mine
"I love you" Aaron wisperd in my ear as I reached my peak.
"AAaROooooooooon!!" I moaned breathing heavily. Shortly after, he reached his peak.
"JiiLlYyy" he moaned breathlessly, slowly falling ontop of me.
I smiled and kissed his shoulder. "I love you"
"I love you, Bean" he smiled.
I wiped the sweat off his forhead. "Well, I think we need to get dressed and clean up?" I laughed.
Aaron looked around, then realized we were in the van. "Uh, yeah.. I think so" he smirked standing up and looking around for his clothes.
I laughed to my self. I found my clothes and slipped them on. Aaron and I started to clean up. "So, do you have your own van?" I asked
He stopped spraying the Febreeze and looked at me. "Well, since I'm solo it's not really a VAN"
"Oh? Like a little truck or something?" I asked
He shrugged and nodded. "Yeah, simmilar to that. Hey, I get to sing you your song tomrrow!"
I blushed. "I can't wait to hear it"
He smiled and kissed my cheek "I can't wait for you to hear it. I really hope you like it"
I smiled shyly and gently slid my hand down his arm. "I'll love it"
He blushed, then kissed me. "Tomorrow will be amazingggggggg" he sang weakly, his voice cracking.
I bursted out in laughter, slapping my knee. "The big P.U?" I asked
He chuckled "Yeah, that's it, Bean"
I smiled and pinched his cheeks. "Wanna hit the hay?" I asked
He nodded. "Yeah, sure. I'm kinda tired!" he said, laying down on the van floor.
I pulled the blankets over us and snuggled into him. "Luffyooh"
"Luff yooh" he smiled, kissing my forhead