With Arrows, With Poise

One Love

Gee's P.O.V

It's been 4 days without heroin. Gerard helped me through my outbursts. I didn't want to replase, Gerard had worked so hard to get me to where I am. I had to stay away from it. Luckily, he threw it out in a dumpster somewhere in Connecticut.
"Hey, Geebee, how're you feelin'?" Gerard asked walking over to me.
I took a sip of my Vodka and nodded. "Been feelin' okay, Rards, thank you"
He smiled, then lit up a smoke. "Do you wanna go out for lunch?" he asked, taking a drag.
I took the last sip of Vodka. "Sure" I smiled throwing the cup in the garbage.
"Aweosme" he mumbled through the ciggarette in his mouth. He took a dragg. "I haven't seen you eat much" he exhaled.
I looked up from the ground at him. "Yeah, I guess I was so preoccupi.."
"I understand" Gerard cut me off and took another puff.
I nodded and looked back down at the ground. "Yeah" I mumbled
"So, where to?" he asked flicking the ashes off his smoke.
I looked up and around at the resturaunts. "Meh. Mc Donalds is fine"
"You sure?" he asked, taking a puff.
"Yeah" I smiled and waited for him to finish off his smoke.
He flicked it to the ground then stomped on it. "Kay, lets go" he said opening the door as he exhaled. I walked in and looked at the menue. To be honest, there wasn't much that I wanted but I was here with Gerard so I had to get something. "Anything you want?" he asked.
I nodded. "Kids chicken nugget meal with coke, please Rards"
"Alrighty..." he mumbled, scanning the menue, wallet in hand. "Ah, I know" he smirked then walked up to the cashier.
"I'm gonna go find a table" I said. Gerard looked behind his shoulder, then nodded. Most of the tables were dirty, it was a hard task finding a clean one but I did. A corner booth. Just as I sat down Gerard slid into the other side with the tray of food. "Thank's" I smiled grabbing the Kids Meal bag from the tray. I watched Gerard take a big hunk out of the Big Mac, a smirk spread across my face.
"What?" he asked reaching for his pop and taking a slurp.
I shook my head and bit into a nugget. "It's nothin', Rards"
"You sure?" he asked wiping his face off
"Yeah, I'm sure" I said taking a handful of fries and biting into them.
"I'm really proud of you, Gee" Gerard smiled at me.
I blushed. "Thank you"
"You've made good progress. Now it's the alcohol" I nodded slowly, taking a sip of pop. That one could take a while. "We just have to work at it" he smiled taking the last bite.
I ate the rest of the greasy food then stood up and grabbed the tray. I slid the garbage into the garbage can, then walked out of Mc Donalds with my pop.
"Thank you, Rards" I said as we walked back to the arena.
"You're welcome, suga" he smirked,slipping his sunglasses on.
A cold chill burst through me as the wind picked up. "Brr, it's cold"
Gerard looked down at me, then took off his jacket for me to wear. "Yeah, it's fall it's gonna get nippy"
I smirked and snuggled into Gerard's warm jacket. "I love the smell of fall, though. Makes me feel ... alive"
Gerard nodded. "Yeah, you're right, it does."
"The leaves changing color, ducks flying in the shape of a V to the south, the crisp smell of the air, the warm mornings where the sun beats down and makes the orange leaves look even oranger" I smiled to myself.
"Wow, not hard to tell you're a poet" Gerard said
I stopped smiling and looked at him. "Are you making fun of me?"
"No, no, not at all. Poets have a sharp eye for detal, and describe even the simplest things with great detal. That's all"
"Ooooh" I nodded
"I think it's cool that you're a poet, Geebee" said Gerard
"Thank's. And I think it's cool how you save lives"
Gerard quickly looked at me and a smile spread across his face. "Thank you"
I gave a quick smile. "I just think it's so sweet how your fans are so dedicated to your music, loving you for you"
I watched Gerard's cheeks turn a light shade of pink. "Thank you. And I'm really thankful to have fans like that, that love us for who we are as people"
I hugged him. "You're the best"
I felt his arms go around my back, pulling me closer to him. A tear slid down my cheek and then I was crying. "What's wrong?" asked Gerard softly.
"I've been such a douche" I sobbed "I treated you, the guys, the girls and Sam like shit, I miss my dad and my mom......." I sniffed "I wanna die" I wisperd.
Gerard gently parted from me, then gently grabbed my shoulders. "You don't want to die, Gee. You have so much to live for, believe me"
I sniffed and wiped the tears away with my hand. "If this is how I'm gonna be all the time off this shit then fuck it, let me just, over dose or something"
Gerard looked at me sternly. "No. You've done good and you can't hide your feelings, that's all drugs and alcohol do, you have to talk to someone who can help you"
My lips qwiverd and I cried again. I pushed Gerard's arms off my shoulders then tackled him into a hug. "I love you, thank you for not giving up on me"
Gerard smiled and patted my back. "Ofcourse not, I said I'd help you and I damnwell will"
I sniffed. "I need a kleenex" I chuckled wiping the tears away.
Gerard chuckled then looked at the arena. "There's some in there, c'mon" he said, gently pushing me forward.
I grabbed his hand and started swinging it. We skipped into the arena, skipping onstage then straight to backstage. I hopped into the bathroom and took some kleenex. I blew my nose then threw it in the trash. I walked out to see everyone sitting around talking. I sat by Sam.
"Hey, Gee" she smiled giving me a quick kiss.
I giggled "Hii Sammy"
"Oh yeah, here" Jilly said handing me a brand new bottle of Vodka.
My eye widened. "Thank;s!!"
"Well, you said to get you a new one, so I did"
I smirked and opened it. I love my friends I thought to myself taking a huge drink.
"Hey guys" Ray said walking in with Tina by his side.
I quickly stood up, running over to hug her. "Tiiiiiiiiiiinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" I squeeled
"Geebeee!" she yelled excitedly.
"We get to be sisters again!" I exclaimed, clapping my hand over the bottle.
She looked down at it, then quickly back at me."I can't wait to see you guys perform tonight" she smiled
I walked over to the coach and sat down, she sat next to me and Sam scootched over. "Thank's" I smiled.
"I think I might go into the mosh" said Tina.
"Woo! Just get a backstage pass so you can get back in" I snickerd, bringing the bottle to my lips and taking another drink. She eyed it as it came down to my lap. "You want some, don't you?" I asked
She licked her lips, "Yes please" I smirked and handed her the bottle, she took a swig. "Damn that's good"
"I know, dude. It's the best shit in the world !" I slurred. I stood up and wobbled over to Gerard who was sitting on a chair. I looked down at him and he looked up at me. I smiled and kissed his nose. "Cute nosee" I giggled. I began to walk up the stairs to go onstage, I slipped, my bruised face smashing into the hard step. "Ow" I screamed, sitting up and rubbing my cheek.
"What's wrong?" Sam asked
I stood up and fell into her. "I hit my bruiseeeeeeee, babyyy" I mumbled into her shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her neck, then kissed it. Sam sighed. I looked up at her. "What's wrong babe?"
She shook her head. "Nothing"
"You sure?" I asked, laing my head back down on her shoulder
"Yup" she mumbled.

Sam's P.O.V

I cleared my throat and wrapped my arms around her waist. I didn't want to give up on Gee, but I was getting half sick of her coming to me when she was practically floating in all the liquor she drank, but I loved her more than anything.
"I love you" she wisperd in my ear.
"I love you too" I wisperd back. She didn't say anything. I sighed and drug her back to the coach. Tina got up and sat on Ray's lap.
"Passed out again?" Frank asked me. I nodded and bit my lip. I ran my hand through her hair then kissed her for head. Frank got up and hugged me. "She'll be okay soon"
I nodded. "I hope"
"She will be" Gerard piped in, not looking up from his artbook.
I looked over at him. "Thank's" I said. He gave a small nodd, then propped his feet up on the coach next to him so he could draw better. "You like drawing, right Ger?" I asked
He looked up. "No, not at all" he said sarcastically.
I chuckled. "You and Gee should start a comic together"
"She draws?" he asked
"Yeah, her and I draw together all the time... well, used to" I said, shifting my eyes.
Gerard nodded and twsited his lip in thought. "Cool. that may be a possibillity" he mumbled looking back down to his artbook and drawing again.
I smirked and shook my head, turning back to Frank. He looked at me and stuffed his hands into his pockets. "You alright?" he asked
I rubbed my face. "Yeah"
"No offense but you don't look okay"
I stopped and looked at him. "Thank's"
He smirked lightly then signald me to follow. I did. "I want you to talk to me. It's not good to keep everything bottled up" he said as we walked up the stairs onto the stage.
"I dunno, Frank. I just really miss my dad" I frowned.
"Aww, Sam, I'm so sorry" he said softly, pulling me into a hug. It was funny 'cause he's only an inch taller than me.
"It's okay, Frank." I frowned and looked down at my reflection in the dark stage floor.
I felt Frank's index and middle finger slide under my chin, his thumb resting on my jawline, he gently lifted my head up. "It's not okay, Sam. You're hurt and I don't like it, I want to see you happy" he said softly, removing his fingers from my face.
I smiled faintly. "Thank you Frank, that's the sweetest thing anyones ever said to me"
He smirked. "There's more where that came from"
I gasped. "Were you trying to sweet talk me?"
"Was it working?" he giggled
I chuckled. "You idiot"
He laughed. "But no, I'm serious, I want to see you happy. You can talk to me"
"Aww. Thank's Frank" I smiled.
"No prob. That's what friends are for" he smiled
"Ahh, eff, I'm hungry. Lets go to Mc Donalds" I said
"But, I'm a vegetarian" said Frank
I scratched my head. "So eat a salad?"
"Yeah, I guess I can do that" he nodded and followed me backstage.
"Good" I mumbled, pushing the back door open. A burst of cold air hit me as we stepped outside. "I think I'm gonna grabb my sweater from the van real quick" I said, walking over to the van. I opened the door and grabbed my sweater that was hanging over the passangers seat, I zipped it up then shut the van door. "All done" I smiled, clapping my hands together.
Frank looked at me, then my sweater. "Iron Maiden, nicee"
"I know, eh" I chuckled.
"Yeah, I might have to steal that when you're not looking" he smirked.
I elbowed him."Do it and die"
"Whell" he said snottily, sticking his face in the air, ciggarette in his mouth.
I laughed. "You look like a poodle smoking a cigg"
He qwirked his eyebrow then removed the lit cig from his lips. "How do I look like a poodle?" he asked, exhailing
I shrugged and walked into McDonalds. I waited inline. The two 5 year olds infront of me kept looking back at me in fear, I smiled to be nice and they quickly turned around. I stepped up to the cashier just as Frank walked in.
"Hi, how may I help you" he smiled.
I smiled "I'd like a Number 3, please"
He nodded and punched it in. "And a salad!" Frank said.
He punched that in too. "And to drink?" he asked looking up.
"2 Cokes" I said.
"Okay. That's everything?" he asked. I nodded. "Okay, your total is 10.36" I dug into my pocket and handed him a 20. "20" he mumbled, punching it in. "9.64 is your change." he said, handing me the change. "Your food will just be a minuet". I nodded slightly and slid to the left by the tray to wait for it.
Frank took a big inhale of air. "Ahh, the fatning smell of Mc Donalds" he said, exhailing. He got odd glances from the line.
I snorted and shook my head. "Don't get us kicked out"
"I wonttttT" he smiled as big as he could. I poked his teeth and he quickly closed his mouth. "Owww" he mumbled.
I smirked as they placed the food on the tray. I grabbed it and walked over to a clean booth. I opened the bag and palced everything out, then I bit into a nugget. "yumm"
"Ewww, meat" he said scrunching up his face.
I finished swallowing the fries in my mouth. "You fucking rabbit" I said a little too loud. Adults shot me dirty looks as their kids ate. I shifted in my seat.
"Now, now, Sammy, don't get us kicked outt" Frank smirked taking another bite of salad.
"Hi, I'm sorry to bother you, but do you think you could sign this?" a girl asked Frank.
He looked up at her and smiled. "I'd be happy to" he said, grabbing the sharpie, the girl turned around and he signed her bookbag.
"Thank you so much" she blushed taking the sharpie back from Frank. "The bands saved my life" she said shyly. I smiled.
"I'm really glad we could help" he smiled "It was nice meeting you"
"You too" she blushed, then walked back into the line up.
"Aww, Frankie, that was really sweet" I said. I ate my last nugget.
He blushed and took another bite of salad. "I'm glad we have such supportive fans"
I nodded "I know. It's an amazing feeling"
"Yeah." he said standing up "We should get headin' back, it's almost showtime"
"Yeah, you're right" I said. I grabbed my fries and Coke, then headed off back to the arena with Frank. "You know" I sighed, my breath visible from the cold "I'm really glad I can talk to you"
He smiled weakly. "And I'm glad I can talk to you"
"Anytime, dude" I nodded. I looked up at the dark evening sky.
"It's gonna be a good show tonight" Frank said, staring at the lineup
"Wow, I'd say" I said, focusing on what Frank was talking about.
"I think Aaron's gonna be a good opening act" Frank smiled
"Yeah, me too. He's really cool" I nodded, pushing the back door open. Everybody looked at us, then started talking again. Gee was up an puking so that was alright. I walked in further and sat down on the coach.

Jilly's P.O.V

"Ready to go on?" I asked Aaron.
He looked at me. "Yeah. I'm kindof nervouse"
"You'll do fine" I smiled, kissing his cheek
"I sure hope so" he said quietly.
I ran my hand through his hair. "Seriously, they'll love you. Right guys?" I asked everyone.
They all looked up from their gaming / art and mumbled "Yeah, sure"
I glared at them "you guys are some confidence boosters"
Gerard cleared his throat, then sat his artbook down. "I'm sorry, Aaron,. you'll do excellent, bro"
He smirked. "Thank you, Gerard."
"I'm a very nice man" he nodded and gently placed his hand on his chest.
I laughed. "Gerard, stop being full of yourself."
He removed his hand from his chest, then glared at me. "I am not full of myself, I just think I'm SEXAY" he smiled, tossing his hair back.
Sam snorted. "That's being full of yourself"
He twisted his lip, then grabbed his artbook again. "Blow me" he mumbled.
Gee burst out of the bathroom door, barley stable and scaring the fuck out of me. "Sup?"
"Nothin'" everyone mumbled. I watched her nodd and sit down next to Aaron.
I squeezed his hand and smiled. "I think it's show time for ya" I said.
He nervously stood up. He then smoothed out his shirt. "I hope I do okay"
I smiled and walked with him to the beginning of the stairs. "You'll do fine" I wisperd, kissing him.
He smiled weakly, grabbed his acustic, then walked onstage. I watched from the sideline, the stage light beaming on him. He smiled nervously into the quite crowed, then introduced himself.
"Hey guys" he started off "My names Aaron Rothe, some of you may know me as the lead singer of Drop Dead, Gorgeous, if not it's okay. I decided to go solo. I hope you enjoy the songs I'm about to sing. This one is special, it's about a certian girl in my life" he smiled, then glanced at me, I waved and butterflies surged through my stomach.
"It's called What Beautiful is" he nodded, then started playing his guitar gently. He then began to sing

And your eyes you should see the way they glow the way they smile the way your laughter sets the world on fire
I take for granted all the moments that im with you (im with you)

Cause your beauty takes my breath away and i love it when im asked to stay bringing flowers every day to show you its not your make up or your hair at all it a girl underneath it all amazes me that you are what beautiful is (what beautiful is)

I recall all the times we spent together in the park throwing sticks under the bridges not to far i close my eyes and underneath my breathe i say ( i say)

That your beauty takes my breath away and i love it when im asked to stay bringing flowers every day to show you its not your make up or your hair at all it a girl underneth it all amazes me that you are what beautiful is (what beautiful is)

Today was long all i thought about was singing you this song and how you'll take it if you took it in at all and i just want you to understand (understand)

That your beauty takes my breath away and i love it when im asked to stay bringing flowers every day to show you its not your make up or your hair at all it a girl underneth it all amazes me that you are what beautiful is (what beautiful is)

As he played the last note a tear slid down my cheek. That was the most beautiful song I've ever heard, and him singing it made it so much better. I wiped the tears away as he looked at me and smiled, he turned his attention back to the cheering audiance and began to sing his other songs.
I walked down the stairs, everyone looking at me. "You alright?" Bob asked
I sniffed. "Didn't you guys hear that song?"
Sam looked up at me. "He wrote that for you?!" I nodded.
"Awww, Jilly, that's so cute!" Tina said from on Ray's lap.
I looked at her and smiled. "I'm so glad I have him"
"you're a lucky one" Tina smiled.
"Hey!" Ray mumbled.
"Aww, Ray, you know I love youu" Tina giggled "You'll always be my number one" she smiled, snuggling into his neck.
He kissed her forhead. I smiled and grabbed my bass, slipping it over my shoulder as the stage people got read for us.
"Good show" I smiled to Aaron.
He smiled and grabbed a thing of water. He took a drink. "Thank's. It's hot under them lights"
"I know, and you was standing! We move" I laughed.
He chuckled and kissed my forhead. "Kick ass out there, babe"
I nodded and saluted him. "Yes, sir!" I said walking up the stairs onto the dark stage. It would be nice to have a day off tomorrow. I started to play my bass in the dark, I could hear faint screams of "TTC", which made me smile and inspired to play more. Gee screamed, the lights flashed and kids started moshing along with us onstage.
"I LOVE YOU, JILLYYYY" someone screamed from the audiance.
I laughed and walked up to the mic. "Thank you, I love you too" I said, stepping back. We began to play again, kids crowd surfing and moshing. A shoe flew threw the air and hit Gee in the head, she fell back.
"Sign it!" someone screamed.
She got up unsteadily, and we stopped playing. She started laughing. "I don't have a sharipe" A sharpie flew threw the air and she caught it. She signed the shoe then handed it to me for me to sign, I signed it and handded it to Tee Jay. Gee threw it back out into the audiance and we started playing again.
At the end of the show, Gee had a special thank you, which made even me blush.
"Guys" she began "I gotta fuckin' tell y'all something" the crowed cheerd. "It's been FOUR days since I went without heroin, and do you know who I have to thank for that?" she asked. "GERARD FUCKING WAY!" she screamed, pointing backstage. Everyone cheered. "And I just wanna say, I love all you guys and respect how much you love this band, 'cause I know just how you feel. ENJOY MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE" she yelled, then walked off backstage.I followed. I walked over to the table and stole a drink of Aaron's water. I sat my bass down, then sat next to him.
"You did awesome" he said, gently kissing my lips.
I blushed. "Thank you"
He hugged me. "I love you" he wisperd, leaning back on the coach, I leant back with him, his arms wrapped around my waist.
"I love you too" I wisperd back.