With Arrows, With Poise

Falling Down

Gee's P.O.V

I Lent over on the curb and puked my guts out with Gerard rubbing my back. I grunted and held onto my stomach, leaning back on a street lamp.
"Aren't you sick of this?" Gerard whispered
I swallowed hard. "Yes I am Gerard but I can't just fucking stop" I yelled standing up right.
He gently pushed me back to lean on the lamp. "I know Gee" he said quietly. "But you can at least try and limit your drinking"
I sighed and rubbed my forehead, then let my hand fall on my thigh. "I don't know" I said raising my hands in the air. I stepped off the curb and into the van. I slid the door open and sat down, staring out at the back of the arena.
Gerard gently sat beside me, I could feel him looking at me. "Just try it" he said quietly. I grunted and leaned back, hitting my head on the seat. He turned his head to face me "You wont know unless you try" he smiled weakly.
"But I don't want to be all fucking shaky" I said looking at him.
He bit his lip, then slid in closer. "I know you don't, it's a horrible feeling. But if you want to get better you have to face these feelings. I'm not saying stop right now, I'm saying try and limit it." he swallowed "How about this, you tell me how much you'd limit, then I'll say how much I feel is okay?" he asked.
I slowly nodded. "Um, 6 cups?" I asked, smiling.
He smirked. "How about 3? One in the morning, one at dinner and one at supper?" he asked
I bit my lip. "I'll try..."
He shook his hand "How about your limit is 5? No more than 5 a day, then gradually we'll narrow it down"
I nodded and smiled. "I think I can deal with that". He smirked, I placed my head on his shoulder. "When do you guys start shooting your video?" I asked
"Next week" he said "Thanks to us you girls and Aaron will get a couple days from touring"
I looked up at him. "What're we gonna do when you guys are busy filming?" I asked
"Tour around? Buy me stuff?" he smirked
I jokingly slapped his leg. "Why would I buy you anything?" I asked.
He patted my head. "'Cause you love me"
"Pffht" I mumbled.
His eyes widened, and he leaned back, I sat up. "I see how it is" he said, holding his hand out in front of my face. I smirked and searched around for a pen. I found one in the elbow rest for driving, I quickly grabbed Gerard's hand and wrote. "Gerard is a loser". He lowered his hand and turned it around to read it. He looked at me. "Thanks, I know" he smiled.
I giggled and poked Gerard's nose. "Your nose is so cute"
He blushed, then grabbed my hand before I could pull it back, I fell into his chest where he held me. I didn't put up a fight, or a struggle to get free, I actually thought it was sweet. Here was a guy that cared so much about people that he'd stay up all night until you were better, I have a great amount of respect for Gerard and the other guys. It's amazing how much they've impacted peoples lives, I just think it's amazing and I'm hoping our band was doing the same.
"Gee?" Gerard whispered, bringing me out of my thoughts.
I looked up at him, his eyes gently closed. "Yeah, Rards?"
"You're snuggly" he smirked, holding me a little tighter.
I chuckled and put my head back down on his chest. "You're snugger"
"Do you really think so?" he asked. I nodded. "Well, I think you are"
I chuckled. "you're a good singer, Rards. I love your voice"
"Thank you" he said "Yours is quite nice too"
I laughed. "No, not really. I'm drunk all the time so.."
"You're a hell of allot better than me when I was a drunk" he laughed.
I giggled. "I thought it was cute. You had idea, did you?"
I felt him shake his head. "Nope, not a fucking clue"
I smiled. "Do you think I'll ever get better?"
He took a deep breath in then exhaled. "If you try, you can. Example, heroin, you tried and you succeeded"
"Yeah. I feel better with that gone" I said. "I didn't know how much it was even affecting me until now"
He nodded slightly. "See, Gee, it only adds on. Once you got shit off your back you're automatically on the next road to a better life"
I nodded. "I need a drink" I said. I felt Gerard's arms move away from my back and I sat up.
"Try water first" he said searching around the van. I nodded and crawled to the front on my knees. I grabbed the cold water and took a swig. "Did it help?" he asked.
I shook my head. "Not really...... I'm sorry"
He held his hands in surrender as I brought out the bottle. "I'm not complaining, at least you tried. Remember, this is your first one, only 4 more"
I nodded and sipped on the Vodka in the red plastic cup. "I'll drink it wisely"
"You better" he smirked, sliding to the door and lighting up a smoke. I watch as he took a drag, then slowly ex-hailed. I swallowed, then crawled up to the front seat for the laptop. I grabbed it and brought it back to the backseat, I flipped the top open and started 'er up. Gerard looked back at me, flicking the ashes off his smoke. "Cheakin' your Emails?" he asked.
I looked over at him. "Yeah and the bands MySpace"
He nodded as he took a drag. "Awesome."
I smiled faintly, took another drink of vodka then turned my attention to the laptop. I clicked onto the net and signed into my email. All junk. I deleted it then went onto MySpace. "Wow" I mumbled.
Gerard flicked his cigarette away and hopped in beside me. "Wow what?" he asked.
"4 pages of friend requests" I said.
He raised his eyebrows quickly "Wow, that's allot."
"Yeah, I know" I mumbled accepting the 4 pages. I clicked back and read some of the photo comments.
"Do you mind if I check my email?" Gerard asked.
I looked at him, then handed him the laptop "No, not at all"
"Thanks" he smiled and logged onto the site. I watched as he scanned through an email from his mother. I noticed 3 words. "Girl, you, like"
I raised my brow. "Ooh, Rardy likes a giiiiiirl" I teased. He blushed. I giggled. "I'll turn around and let you reply"
"Thanks" he said as I turned around and looked out at the wonderful view of an abandoned road. I listened and heard him typing away. I hummed the tune of Skylines and Turnstiles, then began to sing it, Gerard joining me. Near the end of the song Gerard closed the lap top, I stopped singing and placed it in the passengers seat.
"What if.. we all stay in a hotel for tonight?" I asked "I'm tired of sleeping on the hard van floor, my back deserves a nice bed"
Gerard chuckled and hopped out of the van. "Sounds like a plan, Stan. Lets go ask the others"
I hopped out and walked onto MCR's tour bus, where everyone was. "Guys!" I yelled, they all looked at me.
"We have an announcement" Gerard said from behind me.
"You're getting married?!" Tee Jay screamed, jumping up and down.
"No" I said. She sat down quickly "Since we've tourtured our backs, girls, I think we should treat ourselves to a nice bed and hot shower in the nearest hotel" I gave a quick nod.
"Thank god!" Jessica exclaimed raising her fist in the air "COMFORT!"
I laughed "I know, Finlay"
"Aha" Bob laughed "We get bunks"
Tee Jay smacked him upside the head. "Just because..."
"I BEAT YOU" Jessica screamed, throwing the PS2 controller on the coach, she stood up and jumped. "YEAS!" she shrieked. She pointed at Bob "Naah nahh nahh NANA"
He crossed his arms over his chest and Lent back on the coach. "I was distracted, then I got smacked... Its not fair" he grumbled.
I laughed and patted his shoulder. "It's okay Bobly. She's a beast at PS2"
He smirked. "There's always tomorrow"
"That's right, think positive" I smiled "So, are we gonna head out there now?" I asked
"Yeah, sure"Frank said. "Tally-ho, Ed" he said to the bus driver.
"Wait" Sam said. we all stood up. "We have to drive our van there!!"
"Oh, that's right" Frank snickered.
I shoved him playfully. "I should make you drive that" I said, walking off the bus. The girls and I got into the van and followed MCR to the hotel.
"Ugh. I can't wait to shower" Jessica said ruffling her hair.
Sam glanced back at us. "Yeah, tell me about it"
I sighed and poured myself another cup of Vodka, slurping it slowly. "Hey, where's Jilly?" I asked looking around.
"She must be with Aaron" Tee Jay said. I nodded and looked out the window in waiting for the effing hotel.

Sam's P.O.V

Half hour later we pulled in to a Holiday Inn Express. "Finlay" I mumbled putting the van in park. I took the keys from the ignition and stepped out, stuffing the keys into my pocket.
"long drive, huh?" Tina asked
"Yeah" I said stretching
She smiled then walked into the Inn with Ray. Gee came up from behind me and slipped her hand into mine. "Hi" she smiled
I looked at her. "Hi" She smirked and we walked into the Inn. We booked a room for a night.
"This will be a fun night" she smiled.
"Yeah.." I said. We walked up the hallway until we found our room. I slid the card in and the light turned green. I clicked the door open. Gee let go of my hand, ran in and jumped on the bed.
"Ahhhhhhh" she sighed snuggling into the pillow. "Comfort"
I chuckled and took my shoes off. I walked in and looked around the decent sized room. I then flopped on the bed next to Gee, who was kicking off her shoes.
I felt her fingers gently slide through my hair. "I love you"
"I love you too" I smiled. "You're not drunk, are you?" I asked
"Nope. I'm limited to 5 a day" she said which made my heart skip a beat. She really was trying to get better.
I grabbed her hand and rubbed it with my thumb. "I'm glad you're getting better"
She rolled on her side to face me, I did the same. She smiled and kissed me. "I'm glad I have you"
I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her body closer to me, I kissed her forehead. "I'm proud of you" I whispered.
She smiled and wrapped her arms around my waist, her fingers gently rubbing my back. "We can snuggle tonight"
"Yey!" I exclaimed "And have a wonderful alone time"
"Yes, for once we can be a couple" she said
I smiled and rubbed my nose to hers. "Luff yooh"
She giggled. "I luff you too, Sammy"
this is one big thing I missed. The way Gee was before she was all fucked up. She's such an angel when she's not boozed up, and I adored her. I looked at the time on the digital clock sitting on the desk. 5:16PM "Tis supper time" I said.
Gee gave me a quick kiss, then rolled off the bed. "Le's go get sum supper!" she smiled brightly.I stood up and laced my hand with hers.
"Watcha gonna get?" I asked her.
She shrugged. "I'm not sure, what ever catches my eye"
I nodded as we walked into the Supper bar.
"Ooh, rice" Gee squealed, grabbing a plate and waiting in line. Imumbled stuff to myself and waited behind Gee who was piling food onto her plate. I did the same. I walked off with her to a window seat for two. We set our plates on the table, then got up on the stools to eat.
"MM, yummy" I mumbled, through the food in my mouth.
Gee smiled "It is good" she took a sip of her water, then back to her food. She looked at me and swallowed the food in her mouth. "Are you likin' the tour so far?" she asked.
I twisted my lip and shrugged. "Yeah, it's fun. Touring with My Chem is the best"
She chuckled and took a small bite of rice. "Yeah, it is. I'm excited to see their video"
"Me too"
She rubbed her face, then took the last bite of her supper. "I'm done" said Gee, pushing her plate away from her. She grabbed her water and sipped on it until I was done. When I was I swallowed my last drink of water, then stepped off the stool. "Back to the room?" Gee asked
I nodded. "Yeah. We can watch some T.V or something"
She nodded then slid her arm around my waist, gently rubbing my hip. She slid the card into the slot and we clicked the door open. I shut it, then glanced into the white bathroom. "I think I'm gonna have a shower" I said pointing into the bathroom.
She looked over at me and nodded "Okay, babe" I gave a small nod, then shut the bathroom door. I walked over to the tub and turned on the hot water, I added some cold and adjusted it to my temperature. I slid the cute little fishy and seahorse curtain over then lifted the tab up for the shower. I looked under the sink and found towels, I set out two. I then stripped off my clothing and got into the shower. "Saammmmyyyyyy" I heard Gee call innocently from the door way, I peeked around the curtain at her.
"Yes, Geebee?" I asked, watter dripping down my face.
"How about..." she began stepping in further and closing the door "we save some water?"
I winked "Sounds good to me" I said, popping back in.
"Hi" she whispered from behind me, gently massaging my shoulders. Her hands slowly slid down to my waist where she began to rub it.
I smirked and turned around, beads of water now beating on my back. I grabbed her face and pulled it closer to mine, our tongues collided and it was the best feeling ever. It felt like kissing in the rain. Her had was now on my jawline. I slowly pulled away. "We should shower first" I smirked.
She giggled then looked around for some shampoo. She found a small bottle, twisted the cap, then put some in her hand. I closed my eyes tight as she massaged it through my head, I rinsed it out then did the same to her. She smirked, then rubbed some soap in her hands, gently rubbing it around my chest and stomach. She slowly washed around the rest of my body, then I returned the favor. When we were all rinsed off, Gee began sucking on my neck. I smirked in pleasure. She then backed away and left a trail of kisses from my neck to my stomach. She stood up and we kissed, pressing our bodies together. She moaned silently as I gently massaged her breast.
Her hands slid down to my waist, gently sliding her fingers back and forth. the water went out.
"Damn it" I mumbled as I pulled away from Gee
She slicked her hair back and rang the water out of it. "It's okay babe"
I smirked and flung the curtain open, stepping out onto the white towel. I grabbed it, then threw Gee hers. We both wrapped ourselves up and then stepped out into the cold hotel room. "Brr" I shivered, goosebumps starting to form on my skin.
"I know" said Gee, walking over to the window and closing the curtain with one hand, the other hand holding the towel.
I smirked and fished out my Jammie's from my bag, Gee did the same. I watched out of the corner of my eye as Gee changed into her PJ'S. "You're so cute" I smiled snuggling into my AC/DC PJ's.
She giggled and flopped on the bed, I hopped in beside her and grabbed the remote. I turned on Teletoon to see Robot Chicken. I pulled the covers over me and Gee, Gee inched closer to me, I wrapped my arm around her and she kissed me quickly. "I love you so much"
I blushed "I love you, Geebee"
She smiled at me, then laid her head on my shoulder. After a few more shows I drifted off into a sleep, snuggled in with my Geebee.

Jilly's P.O.V

Aaron and I sat and talked with some fans in the hot tub, they were really sweet.
"I think you guys are awesome" the girl said "I really enjoyed moshing to TTC"
I blushed a little "Thank you. We enjoyed moshing with you guys"
She smiled then looked at Aaron. "Is she the special one?" she asked, nodding towards me.
He nodded and gripped my hand. "Yeah, she is"
"Aw, that's so awesome!" she squealed "You two are cute together"
"Thank you so much" Aaron said "Thank you for being supportive"
She waved a hand in the air "why wouldn't I be? Even rock stars have lives"
I laughed, "Yeah, that's true"
"How long are you guys here for?" she asked.
"Uh. we're actually leaving tomorrow" I said.
"Oh" she said, surprised "Do you think I could maybe get an autograph and a picture before y'all leave?"
Aaron and I looked at each other. "I don't see the harm in that, but we're leaving early tomorrow"
She nodded "I understand. It's okay if I can't get a picture, but an autographhhh....." Aaron chuckled and hopped out of the hot tub. He grabbed her yellow conver and searched for a black marker. The girl and I jumped out after him. "There should be a marker in my purse" she said, unzipping it and rummaging through.
"You keep markers in your purse?" Aaron asked.
She chuckled. "Never know when you'll get into a marker fight"
Aaron nodded and shrugged as she handed him a purple sharpie. "Yeah, you're right" he said, signing her shoe. He handed it to me and I signed it for her.
She smiled brightly and sat the show down next to the chair/ "Thank you guys"
"More than welcome" I said "But we should get going"
She nodded and grabbed her things. "Yeah, me too. It's gettin' late. See you" she smiled.
"Bye" Aaron and I both said as we walked up the hall way towards our room.
"Some people are so nice" I said
"You're right" Aaron said sliding the card through, then clicking the door open. He sat our clothes down near the little closet space, then kicked the door gently shut. I peeled off my bikini and put on my piggy Pj's.
Aaron laughed and pointed. "Nice" he snorted.
I raised my eyebrow, then held up his Poweranger boxers "And you're any better?"
He stopped laughing "Yeah, you're right" he said, grabbing them from me and slipping them on. I chuckled and slid into bed, turning on the T.V to The O.C. "YAWN" Aaron said grabbing the remote from me and switching over to Futureama.
"HEY!" I exclaimed reaching for it.
He held his left arm up in defense and his right outwards so I couldn't get it . "Soaps are for old farts, Bean."
"Then I must be old!" I grunted, flopping over him, I slid off the bed.
Aaron laughed hysterically. "Oh my God!" he laughed, his face beat red. "Are you okay?"
I mumbled and got up. "Damn silk Pj's"
He snorted and moved the remote away before I had the chance to grab it. "I think we all know who won that battle" he smirked, flicking the T.V off.
"Shut up" I mumbled

Next Morning

I opened my eyes to see Aaron peering down at me. "Good morning"
"GA AH" I yelled sitting up. "You're like a nightmare!"
"Oh, you're just jealous 'cause I won" he said, crossing his arms and sticking his face high in the air.
"That too" I mumbled, getting up. I walked over to my bag and dug out my brush. I brushed my blond hair, I could hear the knots against the bristles.
"Le' me use that when you;re done" Aaron nodded over to me, slipping on his pants.
I tossed him the brush "Here" I said, patting my hair down. I grabbed my pants and put them on, I grabbed my pink wife beater and slipped it on. I walked into the bathroom to put on my face. Nothing fancy, just eyeliner and mascara. I smoothed my shirt down then walked back out.
"You look nice" Aaron smiled walking over to me and kissing my for head.
"Thanks" I smiled sticking my eyeliner and mascara back into my bag. I zipped it up and swung it over my shoulder.
"Ready?" he asked
I nodded and opened the door "Yes sir" I walked to and seen the rest of the guys lugging their backpacks onto the bus / van.
"Are you gonna drive with me or the girls?" he asked as we stepped outside.
I stood between the two vans, looking and trying to decide. "Well, you're by yourself, so you" I smiled and threw my bag into the passengers seat of Aaron's van.
"Goin' with him?" Sam asked, the wind blowing her hair around.
"Yeah, if that's okay" I asked
She shrugged "It's fine with me. I'll see you at in Delaware"
I nodded and climed into Aaron's van. "Are you ready?" he asked starting the ignition
"Hell yeah" I said as we drove off, following the girls van, who was following MCR's bus. It was gonna be a fun ride.
We drove into darkness, barley stopping, only when we had to use the bathroom. I didn't eat, I would eat when we got there. Finlay, driving into the darkness, we did. I rubbed my eyes. "Wow, Finlay" I said
Aaron looked at me and smiled weakly, then turned his attention back on the van ahead. We pulled into the arena. He automatically parked, turned the van off , then crawled in the back for some sleep. I smiled and joined him.