I was in love with a boy

Son your...gay yeh

Franks POV
My world was slowly falling apart and I lay there unable to move with my fists outstretched and my body in a crumpled heap in the middle of the road. No one came over to comfort me; I didn’t want their false pity anyway. I hated Gee’s dad. Not only the way he had hurt me but also the way he had emotionally hurt Gee. I wasn’t letting someone take Gee away from me. He was mine.
I ran back to my house and grabbed a small duffle bag and crammed it full of my clothes and my savings just in case. I stole the keys to my Mom’s car and drove as fast as I could to the airport. I was going to find him. He was not moving to London. Twenty minutes later I had arrived after almost knocking over three pedestrians, but hell. I didn’t even bother to lock or park my car, I just ran into the terminal building and up to the big screen announcing gate numbers etc.
“London…London….London…WHERE THE FUCK IS THE LONDON FLIGHT!!” it was at gate h11.
“Shit.” It was on the other end of the terminal and its status was set to final boarding. I legged it to the gate jumping over holiday makers and their bags and ignoring security yells at me to stop. Evidently this didn’t go over well. I soon had security chasing me but if I got to Gee it wouldn’t even matter anymore. But when I did reach the gate it was closed and the flight was taking off.
Gerard’s POV
I got one of those feelings, a bad feeling. Like when you forget to lock the front door when you go away. I needed to get off this plane. NOW! I thought the most likely way off is kicked off.
“HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK LET ME OF THIS GODAMNED PLANE!!” this outburst got most of the cabin staring at me, and my Dad was shooting me daggered looks. Ha! Let him! The air hostess came up to me very hastily;
“I’m sorry but is anything the matter sir?
“FUCK YES! I NEED TO GET OF THIS PLANE NOW!! I NEED TO SEE FRANK!! I NEED TO!”
“Sorry sir but once the doors have been closed there is nothing you can do.”
“WELL FUCK THAT!! LET ME OFF!”
“Sir I would advise you to sit down and prepare yourself for take-off.”
“BUT I CANT LEAVE FRANK! I LOVE HIM! NOW LET ME OFF BITCH OR I WILL FIND A WAY OFF MYSELF!!”
“GERARD!! IF YOU DON’T SIT DOWN AND FUCKING SHUT UP NOW YOU WONT KNOW WHATS HIT YOU AT THE OTHER END! ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT YOU EXIST WITHOUT YOU MAKING A SPECTACLE OF YOURSELF AND YOUR WAYS!”
“MY WAYS! HA! YOU MEAN THE FACT I AM GAY! DOES THE FACT THAT YOU DON’T LIKE MY BOYFRIEND OR THE FACT THAT I HAVE ONE GIVE YOU LISCENSE TO BEAT HIM!”



I was trying my hardest to get kicked off but I had started a losing battle. I was in the air on the way to London. And I had never felt so sick in my life.
Frank’s POV
True to my luck when I got back to the place I had left my car it was gone. Not moved just stolen. My folks were gonna kill me!
“Um…Dad…could you um come and pick me up?”
“Son? Where are you?”
“I’m at the airport. Departures.”
“What the hell are you doing there?”
“It’s a long story, I’ll tell you o the way home.”
“Give me 10minutes.”
In ten minutes he had pulled up next to me and I got into the car.
“How did you get here?”
“Moms car, but it’s been stolen.”
“STOLEN!! WHAT!!” but I had start to cry and my Dad resumed his softie approach.
“What’s wrong Frank? Hm. You know you can tell me everything.”
“Promise you won’t hate me?”
“You’re my son I could never hate you.”
At this I started howling and screaming and somewhere through all this I managed to tell him everything, from meeting Gee to getting beaten up by his dad who then made them move and how I had tried to stop him but was too late.
My Dad had obviously been taken of guard.
“Son…um your um….well…”
“Gay. Yeah.”
At this word he was even more awkward and we spent the rest of the journey in silence, when we got home I went to my room and collapsed on my bed and cried my heart out, until I fell asleep clutching his doodle he had left me with to my chest.