Demonic Princess Of The Human Race

Traitor

For the next few days i was really zoned out. All i thought about was that night.. Dannie. I thought he hated me. But he didn't? I was soo confused.

"Pay attention!" My tutor snapped. I lazily let my eyes fall onto the map she was pointing out. "Now, this my dear is the boarder lines in the 1900's for the vampires..." I zoned out again.

Later that day after eating a quick lunch in the cafeteria Grace came in and sat by me. I had been trying to avoid her, and yet here she was, coming to me.

"Hello.. Sister." She said slowly.
"What do you want?" I snapped, knowing she was only here to get something from me, not for idle chat.
"Feisty, feisty." She momentarily waved the chef over and told him to bring her chocolate smoothies. For us both. She turned back to me, smirking. I narrowed my eyes suspiciously. "Dad wants you in his office. Big news!" She laughed then, viciously, and flounced off the way she came. The smoothies came after she was gone. I watched her walk out the door.

I left the smoothies and my food untouched and walked out the door. I headed towards his office, my mind going over every reason of why he would want me.

Nothing could prepare me for what he was about to say to me.

I stood in front of him now, in the awkward silence.\

He shuffled papers along his desk. "You know how i went to the meeting with the other nations, right?" I nodded. "We'll we've come to an agreement." He paused. "We've decided not to fight against them." Relief flooded my face. I was instantly feeling a lot better. There had to be a catch though. He wouldn't have told me to come to him in person if there wasn't... I furrowed my eyebrows. "But.."

"But?" I asked suspiciously. It had to do something with me. Maybe he was sacrificing me to the vampires and letting them suck out all my blood. I was on the edge.

"But.. We have put an agreement that we need to do something as a piece offering to insure that we wont attack them." Oh great.. "Were giving you to them."

"ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?"

"Calm down! Its only for an extended period of time! And nothing will happen to you!"

"Give them grace! She's hardly going to be a problem, even if she does die."
"What about you? You have caused me nothing but trouble for the past couple years!"
"I will come back and haunt you!" I screeched. He just laughed. "I'll sick my pet ghost parana on you when i die!"

He laughed harder. "I'm going to run away!" I threatened. His eyes went serious.
"Guards!" He shouted. Several tall guards came in and surrounded me.
"Go to your room now, get some sleep... Tomorrow you'll be transported to their border."
I didn't get up. One of the guards picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

Their was 20 guards outside my door and my balcony was bolted shut. They were taking no chances.

About two hours later of pouting and sulking i heard a scream. It was faint, far off in the castle. Shivers traveled up my spine.

More screams. Closer. I heard a big crash right outside my door. Then the shouts of the guards. The fighting continued. I inched my way to the other side of the room.

Screaming came. Then a pounding on my door. "KELSY!" My eyes went wide. It was Dannie.
"Kelsy!"
"Grab him!" The guards shouted. I ran to my door. "Dannie!"

"Run Kelsy, there going to kill you! The vampires! 'll come back for you, i promise!" Then i heard someone running, and the sound of the guards chasing him.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMMENTS? COMMENTS NEED COMENTS!!!!! ..>.<

Chapter dedicated to stary_night_blossoms because she comments a lot! Thanks for commenting! =3