Demonic Princess Of The Human Race

Is this love?

I woke up to the sound of footsteps right outside my window. It was raining hard, the sound of the rain hitting against my window echoed through out my room. Lightning lashed outside, lighting up the dark for a moment.

I rolled over, my eyes scanning the darkness. Lightning struck again, close this time, lighting up my room. I almost shrieked, jerking myself out of my bed, standing half naked in the darkness. I was in a tight shirt with no bottoms on, showing my tiny black frilled underwear.

My vampire slave stood in the shadows, the lightning lighting his features before going completely dark. I calmed myself down.

"How did you get out?"

"It was kind of easy, the humans never think things through." I furrowed my eye brows. It's not that i didn't want him to be out - completely the opposite. But.. Why... Why did he come to me instead of running like he should have? Why risk everything?

Because you saved us. Again, i was confused. I never saved anyone. You took us from the traders and gave us a home, you didn't let my sister be given to those..men." He spat the word out. His mind was a hollow empty cold place. I hated it. And yet i was filled with a longing passion to read his mind again. He smirked.

But i didn't give you a much better home. I allowed you to be put in our dungeons.

Were out now, aren't we? I laughed. That wasn't my doing.

You have no idea what your talking about. I didn't have long to let those words sink in.

Thanks. I saw for a flicker of a second the inky outlines of him running. The air pushed backwards from his body and blew the balcony open, slamming it against the walls outside.

The icy wind flew in, biting at my skin, the rain pelted down on me, my hair plastered to my face, freezing there.

I felt someone tugging at my waste, and i turned around, surprised, and my lips landed right on his. My vampire slave.

He was just as surprised as i was. He leaned in pulling me towards him with his hands that were now on my waste. This would be my first kiss.

We were soaking, holding each other tight while we kissed. I leaned in too, surprised and ashamed of myself. His breath smelled like mint, cool against my wet face.

I don't even know his name..

Its Dannie. He pulled away, and i sat in that same position hardly knowing what was going on. He skimmed his index finger along my rain-soaked face, from the outline of my eye to my chin. Then he was gone.

Guards broke my door down and came speeding in.

A higher ranking guard came to me. "We've had a break out, your slaves escaped. We wondered if they came here to do anything to you." He looked at my half naked body and turned away. I didn't need to be a rocket scientist to know he was blushing.

Don'T think things like that! Too old. Too old. And she's the princess! I felt mad at him, and mad at myself. I threw a blanket around my body.

"No. Now get out of my room!"
♠ ♠ ♠
COmMMENTS??? Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed commmmmmennnts XO