Demonic Princess Of The Human Race

Deadly Suprise

The next morning was a cold bitter one. It was like the earth wanted to mourn my death. My upcoming death. Danni's words sent a haunting melody through my mind at every moment. 'Their going to kill you."... i was so pettrified. My 'servants' had brought me a white dress that had gold embeded into the seams of it. They had also put my makeup on and put my hair into intracate curls. The dress made a soft rustling sound as i made my way to the dark omnimous black car that would lead to my death. Why couldn't they understand they where going to kill me? Why couldn't they beleive me. The gaurds on either side of me towed me along like a dog. A thought hit me, i could fly but i knew i would be dead before i even lifted off if they spotted me. My invisible wings pressed against my body tight, shielding me from the wind. I slid into the backseat of the car. I glanced back at the soot stained castle walls, and noticed the king looking out of the large window at me. His face was a tight line, no remorse whatsoever. When he saw me looking, his thin tight lips went into a unshamed smirk.

Suddenly a sickening thought overclouded my mind threatening to suffocate me. He had known they where going to kill me. The car pulled away from the driveway and soon enough we where nearing the boarders between the nations. I hadn't said a word to anyone, and not that a could. A huge slate of black stood between me and the driver. The tinted windows didn't lend me much confort either. We stopped. And suddenly i couldn't see out of the windows anymore. Hissss... Misty gas filtered through the vents near my feet. I gasped and the mist went into my mouth and nose. It tasted like bubble gum, you know the kind that reminds you of the dentists.The darkness was overpowering. Slowly, i hunkered down in my seat and let the darkness wrap me into it's black blanket. Maybe this was the end. For what was i dieing? Had the 'king' known that i wasn't his daughter... I didn't know anything. I was going to die for nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, sorry guys its been a long time since i last updated! Umm the reason is because recently one of my very very good friends was shot by accident. Its been pretty hard on me, so i hope you understand! Comment if u want :) Sorry not very long, but i promise ill try to update sometime