The World Is Waiting for Urie to Stop Being a Wussy

Nine

August '05

"Who was that?" Spencer asked.
I sat up.
"Jon. He said to meet him in the sound check room." I mumbled.
I looked down and noticed Spencer's hand on mine. I softly nudged his hand off and stood, scurrying out the door.
If I would've stayed longer, I would have noticed a single scowl on Spencer's lips. Jealousy.
We trudged down the stairs and out the door, forgetting to lock the door. Eh, I always do that.
When we finally got there, Jon was breathing heavily.
"Jon, what's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked, a hand on his shoulder. My voice rang out in empathy.
"Brendon, my god. I'm glad to see you," He paused to take in a deep breath. "You know Pete Wentz from Fall out Boy? Well, Ryan has been..fuckin' stalking him ever since we made our first demo. He listened to our demo and said he really liked what he heard. He's flying up here, in Vegas, to sign us into a record deal!" Jon words were jumbled and a bit too excited, but I heard every one of them.
My face extorted in amazement and excitement. Spencer and I danced around the room and sang "Pete Wentz is coming to Vegas." multiple times. We stopped.
"Where's Ryan?" I asked out of curiosity.
"He went ballistic, Bren. He's some where around this block, jumping up and down." Jon retorted.
I laughed. I could imagine Ryan doing that. Just then, Ryan came bouncing in.
"Did you here, Brendon?" He said excitedly, hugging me, tightly.
I smiled and nodded, hugging him back as tightly. When we parted, Spencer looked pissed as hell. What was up with him lately? We all were too excited to do anything else, so we partied. All night long. And when we woke up, we told our parents. They were enthusiastic as hell. Except for Ryan's dad. He said he could care less. That really effected him.
"Are you okay, Ry?" I asked, softly.
Ryan nodded, crying a little.
"Forget about that asshole. We're gonna be famous. Then you can rub it in his face."
Ryan smiled and laughed a bit, wiping his eyes.
"Thanks, Bren."
"No problem."
We stood there for awhile. It was awkward. After a while of deafening silence, our lips met in a hungry kiss. I pushed him against the wall, invaded his lips and attacked him, tasting him everywhere. He let out a moan. Then, we heard a heartbreaking sob to the left of us. It was Spencer. He turned and ran, crying. We stoped kissing.
"Spencer! Wait, what's wrong?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh. Spencer is totally up to somfinnn, ya'll. =]]]]
It's rectangle. Yarsh, it is. Comment?