‹ Prequel: I Do Not Fall For Boys

I've Got A Mosaic Heart

Coin-operated boy, sitting on the shelf

VILLE’S POV
Wait, did he say he’s sick of being my bitch...that sounded so familiar, then it hit me. Lindé. Earlier this morning I’d been lying in bed to avoid Bam after the puking incident and I’d heard Lindé say that to Bam.
Dammit this was Lindé fault...ok so maybe partially mine but still, I’m blaming Lindé cause I can’t blame myself...that’d be stupid.
What was with damn Lindé, I swear he’s trying to turn Bam against me or something...maybe I’m paranoid...
I strolled downstairs to find Lindé with a smug look on his face as he sat on the kitchen bench. That smug smile pretty much gave away he was up to something.
“Care to explain what the hell your problem is?” I asked, annoyed. He made a sickeningly innocent look and pouted his bottom lip, “I have no idea what you’re talking about” he finished, still pouting.
“Ok, Lilly, let’s make this real simple cause obviously you need it to be as simple as possible” I turned my head on the side and glared at him, “Bam is mine, get it”
He smiled and didn’t take his eyes off the door. I heard it open but didn’t bother to see who it was, I was too busy death0staring Lindé. A coy smile played on Lindé pink lips and he leaned forward and stopped swinging his legs, “I’m sorry, I didn’t quite catch that Ville, could you be a darl and repeat it for me”
I rolled my eyes at his stupid request but did as he asked anyway, “Bam is mine” I repeated. Lindé smiled as though he’d achieved something then hopped off the counter and sauntered over to the door. I followed his every move then caught sight of Bam. He had an odd expression on his face.
Lindé walked around Bam then stopped directly behind him, he leaned over Bam’s shoulder and I heard him say, “Odd...Bam did you hear that...it’s almost as if your Ville’s pet...toy even, huh Bam?”
Bam looked deep in though, which if he didn’t seem mad at me, I would have laughed at him for.
“Linde, what the f-ck!” I shouted, realizing Linde’s intentions.
“I’m just being helpful” he smirked pursing his lips.
“He’s right so shut up you lazy ass slut” Bam yelled at me. Bam has never yelled at me, well never like this. His ordinarily gorgeous blue eyes now taken by what I could easily have labeled as disgust or even hate. His glare like a bed of nails I’d been tied down to.
“Bam, Bam listen to me. I-”
“F-ck off, Valo. You listen to me, for once in your f-cking life listen to someone other than yourself you f-ckwit” he cut my words short and shoved his own hurtful words in their place.
“Bam-” I tried a gain but again I was cut off and he stormed over to me.
“Valo, I’m not your slave, I’m not your pet, I’m not...i’m not yours!” he shouted and shoved me back. I grabbed his forearm but he shook me off. I tried to grab him again but he turned and with a sharp punch slugged me in the jaw. I winced in pain but tried not to show anything.

--------------------------------------------
Chapter title courtesy of the
Dredsen Dolls, Coin Operated Boy ^_^