Status: Currently thinking up a Sequel!

About a Girl

This Charade Is Never Going To Last

I woke up so comfortable, I didn't want to get up. But something in my head was screaming at me, like 'WAKE UP ADDISON THIS AIN'T RIGHT CHICKA!' My voice is a bit of a homie, I mentally laughed. I cuddled into the soft, squishy thing behind me. Ah, the world’s softest pillow, but then the world’s softest pillow wrapped its arms around me. Since when did pillows have arms? I jerked out of their hold quickly and out of the bed. I looked back to see Brendon looking very startled. I noticed that he was on top of the blanket where as you could tell I had been under them. I now felt extremely embarrassed by me standing here. I then decided to look down at what I was wearing.

Black capri pajama bottoms and my red wifebeater. I have nothing, absolutely nothing to be mad at him for. I looked down at my bare feet.

“What’s wrong?” Brendon asked.

“It’s... it’s nothing, Bren.” I mumbled almost incoherently. He moved the blankets and got up, I looked and saw he was wearing a graphic tee and boxers, can’t blame him for wanting to be comfortable.

“You have a right to be mad at him, you can be mad at all me if you want, even me.”

This morning before we went to bed, he went to he had just gotten off of a long flight also, I told him everything that had happened between me and Will and what had happened at the party.

“Really, I can be completely pissed at you for no reason whatsoever?” I asked, putting my hands on my hips. “I don’t believe that Brendon Boyd Urie, you’ve done something.”

“Uh… well I know you’re in a fragile state, so I’ll tell you some other time,” He blushed a light crimson.

“No, you’ll tell me right now, or I’ll be forced to do some unmentionable things to you!” I warned him.

“Oh, really now and what might they be?” He mused, a smile playing and his lips. I thought about it quickly and the very short distance we stood from the bed.

“This!” I said quickly as I pushed him back on to the bed and jumped on top of him and began to tickle him quick. He laughed so hard.

“Okay, okay! Uncle, uncle!” He yelled as I stopped and simply sat on his stomach.

“Okay, now what was it Urie?” I said as I should him my fingers and wiggled them back and forth. He cringed playfully and smiled.

“I, uh… had some thoughts about you. I’ve had them for awhile actually.” He confessed. He breathed heavy after that, I guess regaining even breathing and the weight of something big leaving him.

“Um, what kind of thoughts, Bren?” I asked, as I played with the blanket on either side of him. Even though I’m pretty sure I know what he means… I just have to hear it.

“I like you Addie.” He said as he used his arms to support him. I looked at him. There were two voices going in my head, one screaming at me to go for it and the other screaming William’s name. I told that one to remember my birthday and to go fly a kite as I leaned in and kissed Brendon. I pushed him back against the bed, grabbing his face and letting him wrap his arms around me.

“But this charade is never going to last
so pick the poison and pour yourself a glass
I still feel the same
No one’s to blame"
♠ ♠ ♠
who wants to kill Brendon Urie?!
lol