Status: Currently thinking up a Sequel!

About a Girl

Is This Coincidence Or A Sign?

Finally around half an hour after Will stalked off with my stuff, which included my purse. I had asked for directions three times, twice they were wrong. Finally I ran into Gabe from Cobra Starship and he led me to the bus. I thanked him before opening the door, and I’m really glad I did, and that he was already walking away.

“Hey bro-"

“Why did you say anything to Bill?!” He hissed as he jumped up from were he was sitting on the couch. That took me back a bit. I glanced around quickly, the others; Mike, The Butcher and Michael were just looking at him.

“I didn’t know that I shouldn’t. Besides it’s not like he’s made of glass, Adam,” I said as I walked up the last few steps so I could be even with my brother.

“But that’s just it Addie, right now he is,” Adam said this time in a much softer voice. I thought over his words, from what Adam told me on the plane (which I really should have paid more attention to), Will felt like he really loved whatshername. But apparently he was just a famous fuck. Those are her words not mine or Adam’s.

“I…,” Realization and a bubble of anger came to me as everything Adam told me started to come in loud and clear. “Can I go talk to him?” I pointed back to the wooden door that led to the bunks. (I’ve visited my brother on tour before)

“If he’ll let you in, we’ve all tried.” I nodded and went and knocked.

“Hey, I know you just heard us talking out here, let me in, please?” I heard a click and then door went forward a bit. I walked in quickly and shut it again. When I turned back around I couldn’t see anything. “Will?”

“I’m here.” I heard from a corner. I followed the sound of his voice and his breathing as my eyes adjusted against the darkness. He was sitting on the floor against the side of a bunk with his legs stretched out as far as they could go in such a small space. I sat down on the opposite side of him and stretched out my legs too.

“Look I’m sorry about what happened and what I said, I have this… This condition where I just speak my mind and I can’t help myself. It’s recently developed over the past year while you guys have been gone. It’s sort of why I’m here too. But anyways, Adam told me everything on the plane ride last night but it really didn’t kick in till just now. I’m sorry, but if you want I’ll track her down and kick her ass.”

Will laughed, “No, that’s okay, but thanks anyway,” He looked over towards the door. “You’re right, you know that?”

I blinked, “I’m right? How’s that?”

“I’m not made of glass. I’m not so fragile I’ll break if someone is so bold as to tell me the truth like you did, that’s how.” I felt his warm smile in the tiny space.

“Thank you, I haven’t heard that in forever,” I said but then immediately looked down at my stomach as it growled angrily.

“I’m guessing someone’s hungry?” He laughed as he stood and reached out his hand to help me up. I took it and stood quickly.

“Yeah I guess so. I didn’t eat on the plane. It’s like EW PLANE FOOD!” I said as I crouched down and pointed at invisible plane food.

“I get what you mean, it’s like alien.” Will opened the door and stepped out, not before taking my hand so he could drag me out with him.

“Made peace I see?” The Butcher said from the couch, he was sitting next to Adam who looked like he was happier now that there was peace in the TAI bus-hold. But it didn’t look like he liked that Will was holding my hand.

“Yes, we have and now to commence that peace were going to go get lunch!” He announce before walking towards the door, stilling dragging me by my hand.

“Hold on,” Adam called which immediately made me stop and turn half my body towards him. “Do you have your cell?”

“I thought there was to be no cell?” I asked as I felt a slight tugging on my wrist. I mentally rolled my eyes.

“Eh, we make our own rules,” He said then he threw my black and blue Rumor, I luckily caught it. I don’t think it would take too many more lickings. Then with another pull on my wrist I was down the steps and out the door. Will kept a hold on my wrist as we walked around; apparently we were searching for something.

“Uh, Will? Is there a particular reason why you are holding my wrist?” I asked, it’s not like it hurt, or anything, it just felt sort of weird.

“Oh, sorry,” He said as he dropped my hand. I started to flex it a bit. Now it felt weird that he wasn’t holding it. That’s kind of odd.

“Hey let me see your cell phone,” Will said as he turned around and started walking backwards.

“You know your really shouldn’t do that, you could like die. Then do you know how many suicides you would cause? Shame on you, William Beckett,” I laughed as I handed him my cellular. He started clicking through it, then he slid it up and started punching things in. “What are you doing?”

“I,” He said as he handed my cell back. “Just added myself to your contacts. I’m going to annoy you.”

“I believe it is I who shall be annoying you, William.” I smirked. Then he stopped dead and I ran in to him.

He grabbed my hands, “Is that a promise?” I swear I was dangerously close to his face. I could feel his breath on my lips.

“Y-yes.” I stuttered.

“Good,” He leant down and kissed my nose. “Let’s get something to eat.”

I knew right then and there that it was going to be a very, very long summer.
♠ ♠ ♠
the title was taken from 'After The Last Midtown Show'
if you haven't read the lyrics yet their amazing.
or if you don't know where to find them - William's Blog