Status: Currently thinking up a Sequel!

About a Girl

Everything We Had Is No Longer There.

I heard the screaming and the fight start as soon as I knew it would. It last as long as I thought it would too – at least an hour or so. It ended with the slamming of a door and footsteps on the stairs. I couldn’t be quite sure as to whom they belonged to. Brendon wouldn’t be here for a little while longer – so I knew it wasn’t him and I wasn’t sure who had slammed the front door and left.

I figured it was Adam coming to console me, but the knock on the door and the voice that asked, “Can I please talk to you?” Was not my brother.

I stood up from my sheet-less bed and cracked the door an inch, “What do you want William?”

His head hung low and his eyes didn’t meet mine, “Addie please talk to me-“

“Will, there is nothing to talk about. You were right earlier when you said that I’d be better off with Brendon; he’s coming for me. He’ll be here any minute actually…” I trailed off as I thought about Brendon and what he had said before he left me standing alone in the alley.

“What? No, I didn’t mean it Addie. I love you! You can’t leave me, I need you,” Will pleaded with me and finally looked up to meet my eyes. I saw that they were bloodshot and tears lined them.

“Will, don’t get me wrong. I love you but this… This relationship is hopeless? You are clearly not over – God I don’t even know her name! That is pathetic, you know? I think you need time a nice long time to get your emotions together before you can really decide if you want to be with me or not; and I mean really be with me, completely with me and not continuously cheat on me.”

I breathed out a huge breathe of air and opened the door fully as I heard the doorbell sound off. I walked pass Will, he was obviously having a hard time taking in my little speak and didn’t notice me walk by – Until I was down the stairs.

“Addie! Addie wait!” He called.

“No, Will.” Why couldn’t he just stay dumbstruck? He would be better, I think. At least until Brendon came and got me. As I opened the door, I think my prayers were answered because there stood Brendon.

“Hey, what’s going on? You weren’t exactly clear on the phone-?”

“URIE! Get your fucking face out of here!” I heard William scream from behind me and all of a sudden I was pushed out of the way. I saw Will lunge out of the door and there was a sound of contact against brick – I was almost afraid to look outside into the alley.

To my surprise though, it was Brendon that had Will pinned against the bricks. It didn’t look like Will had done too much damage before Brendon pinned him, either. Though there was a little bit of blood coming from Brendon’s bottom lip.

“Brendon, let him go,” He looked at me funny before giving Will a shove and letting him fall to the ground.

“Thank you from coming,” I hugged him tightly and he kissed my forehead. “I just need to tell him good-bye and then we can go, okay?”

“I don’t see why you have to tell him anything – he doesn’t deserve anything from you, really he doesn’t.” Brendon whispered into my ear.

“No, I guess he doesn’t, but I can’t help but see him as I always have, you know?” He nodded and walked towards the end of the alleyway to wait on me.

I walked over and crouched down next to William’s crumpled body, he looked like a bag of bones. I touched his arm, “Will? I’m leaving now –“

“Please, Addie don’t leave,” He was begging.

“Will, I have to; it’s what’s best. It’s not like I’m leaving forever, I think,” I looked over to where Brendon was standing and then back at William.

“Addison, I love you.”

I took a shot and ignored what he said, “Do something for me Bilvy?”

“Anything,” He took a hold of my hand and squeezed tightly.

I stood and took my hand back sharply; he looked like he had just been stabbed in the heart, “Forget me.”

I turned away from William Beckett, forever.

This is what needed to be down. A clean break in the heart; for both us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long Time, No Update Huh?
- Don't worry this is NOT the end.
<3
RR