You Love To Hate Me

Chapter 10

"I really don't want you to leave tomorrow." Ronnie said to me from the pool.

"I kinda don't want to leave. I like it here." I said from the side of the pool. Ronnie stood up and poked my stomach.
"What are you doing Ronnie?"

"Nothing, your stomach is just so poke able." I laughed and laid back down.
"Where are the other three?"

"How am I supposed to know?"

"I was just asking."

"You ask too many questions."

"What are you going to do about that?"

"This," I felt his arms around me and he threw me into the pool.

"Ronnie!" I squealed once I surfaced. He was staring at me laughing.
"It is so not funny."

"Oh it so is." He swam to me. I shook my head as my teeth chattered. He wrapped his arms around me.
"Are you warmer now?"

I smiled and nodded my head slowly.

"There you two are!" Kat yelled. Ronnie stepped away and we both looked in the same direction.
"Nice of you guys to leave us in the middle of nowhere without a car."

"Like you guys did when we went to the Luxor?" Ronnie asked her. She squinted her eyes and turned away.

"Let's get some ice cream." Ronnie said grabbing my hand.

"You are like a little kid." I told him. He turned around smiling.

"Your point?"

"I have none." He turned back around, and we got our stuff. We went inside the hotel with Max, Kat, and Chris and got ice cream. Being the fat kid I am I got Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream in a waffle cone.

Before Kat and Chris could finish Ronnie and Max pulled me from the ice cream place and we headed up to the room. We got into the room and I collapsed on the couch.

"We don't want you to leave." Max said sitting next to me.

"I have to go home though. This was one awesome vacation though."

"We'll give you our numbers and you can call us sometime whenever you feel like coming back." Ronnie said.

"That would be awesome guys."

They gave me their cell phone numbers and I gave them mine. It was going to suck having to leave these guys, but I knew I would be seeing them again at some point right?