You Love To Hate Me

Chapter 15

"We're going shopping, shopping, shopping!" Ronnie sang while he drove the car to a local grocery store.

"Ronnie, you're a weird-o."

"Thank you Miss pristine," He smiled wickedly at me.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Oh nothing at all," He parked the car, and we got out.

We walked into the store, and I grabbed a cart. We began by going to the fruits and vegetables section. I picked up some bags of lettuce, a bag of baby carrots, apples, bananas, and strawberries. Ronnie put a coconut in the cart.

"Are you going to eat that?" I asked him.

"No, I'm making you a coconut bra out of it." I playfully rolled my eyes, and let him get the coconut. We continued walking down the aisles. We got a loaf of bread, bagels, and I grabbed some cupcakes for me. Then we got other stuff. I'm not going to bore you with the details.

We got home and Ronnie actually helped me bring the bags upstairs. I just finished putting all the food away when Ronnie came bouncing into the kitchen.

"So let's go out and eat."

"Ronnie are you kidding me? We just went grocery shopping!"

"I know, but I want to take you out." I was slightly confused.

"Me? As in only me?"

"If that's okay with you," He said looking hopeful. I smiled at him.

"Sure, let me get ready." He smiled and let me go to his room to change. I kept the same shirt on, but changed my pants. I went to the bathroom and re-did my makeup. I went out to the living room and Ronnie was sitting on the couch watching TV. He turned his head and looked at me. He grabbed the remote and turned the TV off. He then threw the remote on the table and got up.

"Well, don't you look gorgeous?" He smiled and took my hand.
"Ready to go?" I nodded my head, and we left.

He pulled into the parking lot of a Chinese place. He parked the car, and turned it off. He then looked at me.

"I hope Chinese is okay?"

"It's fine, I love Chinese food." I said with a wide smile. We got out of the car, and walked inside the restaurant. We were greeted by a nice old lady who took us to a small table in the corner of the restaurant.

I looked at the menu and instantly found a lot of things I liked. We decided on getting this sampler appetizer. The woman brought out of pot of tea for us. I poured myself and Ronnie some tea since I didn't trust him pouring a hot liquid. We got out appetizer which looked good. I took the crab rangoon and spring rolls. Ronnie took the other stuff.

We talked a lot about things that we liked. Somehow things that we were obsessed with go brought up.

"I obsess over different things all the time. There are a few things that I will forever obsess over though."

"What would those things be?" He asked me.

"Right now I'm obsessing over Cotton Candy, but I've loved robots since I was a kid."

"You're kidding me."

"What?"

"Dude, I love robots too!" I smiled at him.
"I have a robot tattoo!" He lifted the sleeve of his shirt to reveal a robot forever on his arm.

"I have never noticed that." I said.
"It's so cool."

The woman came back with our food this time. We both enjoyed our food, and left a nice tip to the woman.

We came back to the apartment and it was black inside.

"Where did Max go?" I asked.

"He said he had stuff to do, and he didn't know when he would be back."

"Oh," I said turning on the kitchen light.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asked.

"Sure, what do you want to watch?" We both walked into the living room, and Ronnie went to his collection of movies. He picked out Dawn of the Dead and put it in. We both sat on the couch watching the movie in the darkness. I fell asleep leaned against Ronnie. Before I completely fell asleep I felt him wrap his arm around me and kiss my head.