You Love To Hate Me

Chapter 16

I woke up in a hurry. I knew before I even looked at a clock that I was late for work. I hoped putting my pants on and ran out of Ronnie's room. Max was in the kitchen eating left over Chinese food.

"Max, you know that food is like a week old." He spit it out on the floor, and then put some more in his mouth.
"That better be cleaned up before I leave."

"So what did you and Ronnie do last night?" He asked walking to the door with me. He had a small smirk playing on his lips.

"Nothing Max," I whispered hurriedly putting my shoes on.

"That's not what I heard." He did some air thrusts and I pushed him into the wall.

"I'm going to work; I'll be back at four." I said lastly and ran down the hallway.

In all honesty, Ronnie and I did do something last night, but that doesn't mean we're together or something. I also won't tell you the details. I'm pretty sure everyone is smart enough to get the idea.

I ran down the sidewalks that would kill me one day. When no cars were passing by I ran across the street and right into the store.

"I have been here the whole time." I yelled hopping over the counter. Michelle laughed and handed me a monster.
"Thank you doll."

"What did you do last night?"

"Why is everyone asking me that?" I nearly yelled; annoying the one customer we had.

"Who else asked?"

"Max, my other roommate," She looked at me interested.

"Is this Max single?"

"I think so, what's that have to do with anything?" I asked completely lost.

"Oh no reason."

We went to work and I cleaned off the shelves. I then stocked some CD's. Like every other day Ronnie walked in around 4. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Hello Mr. Radke."

"Hello Miss Newberry."

"How was your day?"

"It was pretty boring like always, you're getting off work soon right?"

"Yeah, and Michelle is coming over tonight."

"Why?"

"She wants to meet Maxie boy." I said. He grinned and laughed. She came around the corner.

"What is so funny?"

"Nothing at all dear, you're coming over right?" Her face brightened up.

"Of course!"

At exactly 4 we left the store and walked to Ronnie and I's apartment. I put the key in the lock and unlocked the door. We walked in and saw Kat and Chris on the couch.

"Hey Chris, how about you go to your own place?" Ronnie sarcastically asked.

"Yeah, 'cause people sit on that couch you know." I added. I walked pasted them and kicked Max's door open. He jumped up from bed.

"What the hell Maddie?"

"Someone is here to meet you."

"Who?" He suddenly patted his hair down and looked at what he was wearing.

"You look fine Max, and it's a friend from work." I walked out of his room, and he quickly followed.
"Michelle this is Max. Max this is Michelle."

They looked at each other and smiled. He shook her hand and then we went back to a silence.

"Do you want to go out?" He asked her.

"I would love to." She said.

They both looked at us and said goodbye. Ronnie looked back at me and pushed me against the wall. His lips fiercely pressed against mine. He pulled away breathing heavily.

"You have no idea how much I missed you today." He grunted and pressed his lips against mine again.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and we ended up in his room. He threw me against the bed and climbed on top of me. His hands wandered under my shirt and ran his fingers up and down my sides. He pulled off my t-shirt and kissed in-between my breasts. I sucked in air. I pulled off his t-shirt, and started unbuttoning his pants. He ripped off my pants.

With his teeth he pulled the bra straps off my shoulders. He undid my bra and threw it to the floor where the rest of our clothes were. He pulled down his own pants while looking me up and down full of lust. He tore off my underwear and kissed my hips. I whimpered out in pleasure as his kisses got lower and lower.

I couldn't take it anymore I grabbed his hair and pulled his head back up to mine. Our lips met again, and I swiftly took off his boxers. He smiled into the kiss. I pulled away and kissed his neck. He breathed out heavily and stood up. Without warning he entered me slowly. I breathed out quickly, and felt pleasure slowly run through my veins.

He moved in and out getting faster and harder. Our bodies moved rhythmically together. I felt myself get tighter around him as our breathing shortened and the moans and groans became more frequent. I felt myself climax as Ronnie fell down next to me on the bed. He kissed the side of my head, and wrapped the thin sheet around us. There we both fell asleep.