You Love To Hate Me

Chapter 17

I woke up, and wrapped the bed sheet completely around my body. I got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom across the hall. I shut the door behind me and dropped the sheet from around me. I turned the shower on, and took a towel from under the sink. I put it on the counter and got into the shower. The hot water stung my body as it cascaded to the shower floor. I washed my hair and the rest of my body before getting out of the shower. Once I got out of the shower I immediately grabbed the towel to wrap it around my body. I slowly opened the door to look out and make sure no one was around. Once the coast was clear I ran across the hall to Ronnie's room. I shut his door before going over to my pile of clothing that took up most of his floor. I bent down grabbing underwear, and slid it on. I searched for a bra until I felt arms wrap around me, and soft kisses on my shoulder. I turned around and became face to face with Ronnie.

"Hello darling," He whispered softly kissing me afterwards.

"Good morning." He smiled and hugged me.
"I have to get ready and go to work."

"I'll pick you up at four then?"

"That's fine by me."

He un-wrapped his arms from around me, and I finished getting dressed. I walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen finding something to eat quickly. I grabbed a poptart, and put my shoes on.

Max emerged from his room and scratched his head yawning. He went into the fridge and grabbed the gallon of milk from inside. He then got a box of cereal from the cabinets and sat down at the table.

"Good morning Max."

"How are you today Maddie?"

"I am pretty good. I'm just about ready to go to work. Are you going to be home when I am?"

"Probably, I have nothing planned today."

"How was last night with Michelle?" A small grin spread on his face, and he tried hiding it.

"It went by fine."

"Just fine? Your face is telling me differently."

"I'll tell you later, now go before you are late for work." I smiled and nodded my head. I waved goodbye and left to go to work.