You Love To Hate Me

Chapter 5

(Kat's Point of View)

Madison was too busy being amazed by how the hotel was built. Max really didn't mind, Ronnie just stared at her, and Chris and I were just irritated. She is my best friend. She knows how to live life and absorb every detail in. I liked that about her. If only I could be like that myself.

"Come on Max," I grabbed his arm and started dragging him out of the lobby and Chris followed. Ronnie was too held up staring at her to notice we were leaving. A sly grin grew on my face.

"Shouldn't we tell them that we're leaving?" Max asked. I continued to smile.

"They'll figure it out sooner or later." Chris said with a matching grin. We left the hotel and took a cab back to the Mirage. We went up to the room, and I changed into my bathing suit.

"Hey guys, let's go swimming." I said walking back out to the living room.

"We don't have bathing suits."

"Go get a pair." Max shrugged and told us he would be back.

"Hello Chris."

"Hello Kat."

"Where did you meet Max and Ronnie?"

"At one of their shows."

"Sounds cool."

"You're evil. You know that right?" I looked at him confused.

"How am I evil?"

"You left your best friend in the middle of a hotel with a random person." I laughed with him. He walked closer to me.

"I thought it would be funny to see her freak out."

"I like that." He leaned in closer to me. He put his hands on my waist. I remember Madison telling me that she hated this guy. Well not really hate him, but found him insanely annoying.

"I like you." I spoke softly. He closed the gap in-between us and our lips met. An electric current ran through my spine. As an instinct my arms flew around his neck to deepen the kiss. We both heard the clicking of the door and we pulled away.

Max walked through the door with a bag. He pulled out two swimsuits and threw one at Chris. I tried my best not to meet Max's eyes. I didn't know how easily he read people, and I'm not good at hiding emotions. Max and Chris changed into their bathing suits and we headed down to the pool.

We walked outside in the 90-degree heat. I flashed my room key at the hotel worker and we walked over to three reclining chairs. I put my towel on my seat, and took off my shorts. Chris and I headed to the pool while Max just laid out in the sun. Which was good because he needed a tan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this. I have some irritating news. Well it is irritating to me. I had two more chapter written out for this story. I had it on my USB drive. Well I put the USB drive into another computer so I can write some more and it is saying the file isn't vaild. That has to mean I lost two very good chapter. I was proud of them. So I won't update until I get home and see if my computer can fix it and get it back.

Sorry!

-Ashley