Status: Currently on hold

Frankly, I Don't Love You.

"I Don't Love You...

Frank


We were driving from my house to Gerard’s after dinner, which wasn’t as embarrassing as I thought it could be. There was no need to bring out the baby book or anything because A.J. and I did grow up together. I was surprised she didn’t try to set us up, even though I’m sorry to say that I wouldn’t mind that at all. I tried to focus on the road in an effort to keep my thoughts away from A.J. I popped in my Green Day c.d. which we both started singing along to in loud voices. Off key of course, was the only way we sang.

Mikey and Gerard were laying down on the front law looking up towards the sky. We got out of the car and walked over to where they were laying. They smiled at A.J. and I as we took spots between them, so in order it was Mikey, A.J, me and Gerard on the grass. Looking up I took attention to what they were staring at; a meteor shower. I gasped at the sight of the bright lights whizzing across the dark sky. I turned my head to the sky to see that A.J. was looking intently up at what was going on. It was hard for me not to stare. After about a minute I was nudged in my side by Gerard who gave me a look as if to say “Don’t make it obvious” As I turned away, Gerard got up and looked at me.

“Hey guys Frank and I are going to get something to drink, you want anything?”

“Sure, some juice would be fine” replied A.J.

“Gatorade!” Mikey exclaimed. Gerard chuckled and dragged me inside. Once inside the safe havens of his kitchen I braced myself for some intense lecturing.

“Frank, can’t you control your feelings for one minute or at least keep them under wraps in front of her? I don’t get it; she’s not someone you would normally go for.” he sighed sitting on the counter with a cigarette between his forefinger and middle finger.

“Do you think I planned to fall for someone who two months ago I couldn’t stand? Gerard it’s so aggravating that I can’t even look at her without angel choruses singing in my ear. That’s how bad I’m hit. I don’t even wanna be just her friend anymore” I sighed, “You’re honestly the last person I would want to tell this to, you being her ex boyfriend and all….”

“I actually don’t have a problem with it. A.J. and I were good together but we don’t exactly have the same chemistry that I know you two could have. You should just be her friend and see how she feels though since she doesn’t have a great history with relationships.” His voice faltered a bit towards then end. That was the ending of his aphorism. He turned on his heel leaving me in the kitchen alone again, reminiscing in my thoughts. What was I so jealous of before?
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyways here it is, and the next part should be out this coming week because there is progress ahead.