Dream Breaker

Chapter One

Audry was standing in the full body mirror making sure everything was right, today was hers and Brian's one year anniversary. But they weren't going to celebrate till later, Brian was still in the recording studio with the others, they were working on their self titled album. She fixed her shirt and walked over to the bed and laid down, her hands resting on her stomach all that was running through her head was how was she going to tell Brian that she was pregnant? She sighed and then she heard a familiar squeal come from outside her bed room door; she knew that it was her little nephew Jacob.

"Aud! Aud!" Jacob called to her from the other side of the door, with that Audry laughed and walked over to the door. She opened it and smiled down at the little boy.

"Jake!" She smiled and took her little nephew in her arms and attacked his cheeks with kisses that only caused him to go into a fit of giggles. Adrianne walked up stairs and smiled as she saw her little boy being attacked by kisses from his aunt.

"Mama!" he called as Audry started to tickle him, Adrianne took Jake from her sister and kissed his cheek softly. He snuggled close to her and rested his head on her shoulder; Jacob looked so much like his daddy it wasn't even funny. He had Zacky's eyes and his dark hair, but he had his mother's nose and her skin tone not to mention her attitude.

"Adrianne do I look alright?" Audry asked. That was the one thing that was bad about Audry, she never thought she looked good. She always had to ask her sister to see if what she was wearing was okay, Adrianne didn't mind she is the one that is helping her little sister get the fashion thing down.

"You look perfect Audry, so do you know what you and Brian are doing for your anniversary?" She asked as she walked down the stairs to the living room that was littered with Jake's toys.

"No he won't tell me like normal, but I need to tell him something..." she sighed as she took a seat on the couch. Adrianne put on Jakes favorite movie and soon joined her sister on the couch; she was the only one that knew her sister was pregnant.

"Are you going to tell him tonight?" Adrianne asked as looked at her sister with soft eyes.

Audry shrugged slightly. "I'm not sure, I was thinking about it..." Adrianne then looked at the clock and smiled knowing that Zacky and Brian should be walking through the door anytime now. "I'm just nervous you know? I'm not sure how Brian will take it," she continued.

"Not sure how Brian will take what?" A familiar voice hit Audry's ears. She looked over her shoulder and smiled a bright smile as she was looking into the dark brown eyes of Brian Haner.

"Hey baby!" She smiled and stood up only to be pulled into a hug, his strong tattooed arms wrapped around her tiny waist and kissed her softly.

"So are you ready for tonight?" he asked her with a smile on his face. She nodded and captured his lips in a kiss once more.

"Happy anniversary Baby," Audry smiled and kissed him softly. A smile came on his face and he looked at Jake who was watching a movie and at Zacky and Adrianne who were attached at the lips like normal.

"Come with me to your room," Brian whispered in her ear. She smiled and followed him upstairs once they stepped foot in her bedroom the door closed and she was pushed against the door. His large hands rested gently on her hips, and he was kissing the soft skin of her neck. every once and a while he nipped at her neck. Flicking his tongue against the skin between his teeth; which always sent Audry's body in a fit of shudders. Her hands roamed his chest and looked into his eyes; his cheeks were flushed with red and she smiled.

"I can see your enjoying yourself," she smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

"That my dear I am..." He smiled and soon the two of them made their way to Audry's bed; his slightly callused hands roaming up the soft skin of her stomach. Audry then removed his shirt, kissing his chest softly nipping every once and a while. Then the couple was interrupted by a little boy bursting in the room he crawled on the bed and smiled as he looked at Brian and his aunt.

With a sigh Brian looked at the little boy sitting next to him and his girl. "Can I help you Jake?" he asked.

"Hi!" He waved. Audry laughed and looked up at Brian and smiled sweetly.

"Hi Jake..." he sighed.

"I'm sorry Brian!" Adrianne laughed as she picked up Jake and poked his noes. "Jake you have to knock when someone's door is closed," Adrianne told him.

Jake pouted and looked at his mommy with sad eyes, she kissed his cheeks and walked out of the room with her son. Audry looked at Brian with a smile on her face; she kissed his chin softly.

"He's so cute Brian,"

"Adorable," Brian sighed as he laid on top of her.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story! Tell me what you think about it? Thank you Krista for making the layout it's sexeh like normal!