Dream Breaker

Chapter Two

Soon it was time for Brian to take his girl out and celebrate their one year anniversary, they walked down the beach hand in hand. He kissed her cheeks softly tucking the stray strand of hair behind her ear, she giggled and stopped walking wrapping her arms around his neck. She smiled and pressed her lips softly to his; he kissed her back wrapping his tattooed arms around her waist he smiled looking into her light brown eyes.

“Having fun?” He asked her as he looked deep into her eyes, she smiled and nodded her head softly. She took his black Fedora from his head and placed it on her own head and took off down the shore of the beach.

“Come on Brian Your not that old ” She laughed as she ran down the beach, she soon stopped and looked back. Brian was walking over to her, slowly but surely; Audry crossed her arms over her chest and watched him walk toward her his hands stuck lazily in his pockets of his jeans. Audry looked over at him with a raised eyebrow, something didn’t seem right with Brian he wasn’t inattentive like he normally was with her. She walked over to him and placed his hat perfectly on his head, she looked up at him and kissed him softly.

“Are you okay Brian?” she asked him softly. Brian looked down at her and smiled as he captured her soft lips in another kiss.

“I’m fine Audry,” he told her as he once again took a hold of her hand and began walking a little further down the beach.

“This place seems pretty familiar,” Audry smiled at him.

“It better, I mean this is the were we first kissed,” Brian laughed as he took a seat on the cool sand. Audry soon joined him, she leaned her head gently on his shoulder and listened to the sounds of the waves crashing on the shore of Huntington Beach. She then remembered what she wanted to tell him, what she needed to tell him. She smiled to herself, thinking that this was a perfect place; this is the first place that they shared a kiss so why not be the first place were she tell him that she is pregnant.

She looked up at him, the glow from the moon illuminated his face slightly nothing could make this night bad. Brain leaned back on the sand he sighed a some what of a sad sigh, and that made Audry feel uneasy.

“Hey...Brian?” she asked him.

“Audry, don’t ask if I’m okay because you know the answer.” He told her with a smirk. She laughed and laid back with him, taking his hand in her own she smiled as she looked up at the sky. It was crystal clear night as it normally was, the air wasn’t to hot or to cold but a nice warm temperature.

There was a some what awkward silence between Brian and Audry so she thought that this would be the best time to tell him the news. She turned on her side so she could look at him, he was looking at the sky; she really didn’t think he noticed her looking at him.

“Brian,” Audry spoke softly. She was nervous, but the words of her sister floated through her head. ‘Every thing will be okay, he has to know sometime,’ and Adrianne was right she wasn’t going to keep something this big a secret for the man that she loved.

“Brian there is something I think we need to talk about,” she told him softly. He turned his head so he was looking at her with a charming smile on his face.

“First, I think you, Miss Audry should give me a kiss,” he told her with a his soft voice. She couldn’t say no to him; she scooted closer to him and pressed her lips to his. He then placed his hand softly on her right cheek pulled her slightly deeper into the kiss.

“Now...” he smiled as he looked at her. “What was it you wanted to tell me?” he asked her softly.

Audry looked into his eyes, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. “I remember you and I talking one day about kids...”

Brian’s eyebrow rose, he knew that Audry was never really good at starting out these types of conversations. So he smiled at her and waited for her to finish and get to the point that she was trying to make.

She sighed, she could hear her own heart beat in her ears. “Promise me you won’t be pissed when I tell you this..” she told him.

“I promise babe, what’s going on?”

Audry sighed and sat up wrapping her arms around her stomach she looked out at the ocean. “I’m...pregnant,” she whispered. Brian raised his eyebrow, apparently she was only talking to herself because he didn’t get what she was saying.

“Babe, you need to speak up I couldn’t hear what you were saying...” he told her. Audry was nervous, even though she knew that Brian loved her she wasn’t sure if the baby would make their love stronger.

She took a deep breath and looked Brian in the eye. “I’m pregnant...” she told him. He looked at her; he had a blank stare on his face that sent Audry’s heart rate way up.

“You are joking right?” He asked her.

Audry looked at him and shook her head. “Why would anyone joke about this?”

“I don’t know it was just a thought,” with that said Brian’s cell phone went off. He took his phone out and looked at the number and answered the call with a smile.

“What do you want?” He laughed. Audry watched him things were running through her head like never before; he took it better then she thought he would.

“Alright calm down, I’ll be there soon,” he laughed and hung the phone up. “Babe that was Johnny, Matt just called an emergency band meeting so we’ll finish up our celebration when I come home alright?” he told her with a soft smile. She smiled and stood up only to be pulled into a warm hug, Brian placed one of his larger hands on her flat tummy and smiled.

“A baby huh? I think I’m up for the challenge...” He told her proudly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, sorry for the late update!

Thanks Lis Christ!!!!!