Dream Breaker

Chapter Thirteen

Dinner was over and Adrianne was in the kitchen cleaning off the dishes putting away the left -over’s, she was aggravated and to top it off she had a head ache. Zack walked into the kitchen and saw Adrianne washing some of the dishes off setting then aside so she could place them in the dish washer. He wrapped his arms around her tummy and sighed as he kissed her ear softly.

“Cheer up.” He told her.

She sighed and leaned against him. “That is so easier said then done.” She told him. Zack placed his hand on her tummy and kissed her neck. “I’m just so sick and tired of Brian’s shit. It’s not fair to Audry and it’s not fair to me.” Adrianne told him. Zacky nodded and kissed her ear once more.

“I know babe. But you really need to get it through your head. I know that she is your baby sister and you have to make sure that she is safe. But also. Audry is an adult and can fight her own battles. You don‘t always have to fight them for her.” he told her. “You have a habit of trying to take care of everyone, but I want you to make sure you take care of you and the baby.” Zack told her. Adrianne turned and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly, tugging on his lip ring.

“Nothing will happen to the baby I promise.” She told him.

“I mean it Rae. No escapades of adventure.” he told her and smiled kissing her once more.

Adrianne laughed. “Yes sir.” She told him as she turned back around and handed him the clean dishes from the drying rack. “Now help with the dishes. You helped make this mess.”

~At Brian’s house~

Brian sighed and walked into the bedroom towel drying his hair, the picture of Audry slightly showing her tummy. Deep down he was feeling kind of bad for not being their for her, but he knew that he wasn’t ready for kids. Hell. He could hardly even handle being with a Shaunna most of the time, but there was no way he was ever going to let that secret out. But hell he is Synyster Gates the worlds most kick ass rock star, he can make anything work. Taking a seat on the bed he looked at the floor and sighed.

“Brian. You and I need to talk.” Shaunna said as she walked into the bedroom her arms crossed over her chest.

“Not now babe. I’ve had a really long day.” He told her as he tossed the towel on the floor and laid back against his bed letting out a sigh.

“No. I’m serious. You and I need to talk and now.” She told him as she walked over took a seat at the end of the bed. “Are you seeing someone else and I want the truth.?” Brian looked at her and sat up on his elbows slightly.

“What?”

“You heard me. I’m not speaking a foreign language.” She told him her voice starting to crack. “I want to know if your cheating on me, and I want to know right now.”

“What the hell would make you think that I’m cheating on you?”

“Oh I don’t know. You were gone all day and when I sent text you some chick says that she’s busy with you. Who is she Brian.”

Brian rolled his eyes he really did not want to deal with this. “I was with Zack all day babe and I can tell you one thing I wasn‘t cheating on you with my best friend.. Maybe he pulled a prank on you. That’s how Zack is.” He told her as he laid back down. Shaunna stared at him.

“If that was him. That wasn’t a funny joke, I can let you the messages.” She said as she took out her phone. She then tossed her phone at him. “Read it and weep Brian.” she told him. Brian groaned and took the phone and scanned through the messages his eye brow raised. “So. Was it Zack?” she asked.

“I don’t know Shaunna. It’s not like I can tell who it was from a message. God damn.” He told her.

“So it was a girl. Why don’t you just come out and say it Brian. Tell me that you were cheating on me.” Shaunna said as she stood up looking at him. Brian sat up and looked at her.

“Babe. I really don’t want to talk about this right now.” He told her. Shaunna glared at him.

“Spit it out Brian. Why the fuck are you cheating on me? What the fuck did I ever do to deserve this huh! I waited for you while you were still with Audry, and then you turn around and do this to me? That‘s really fucked.” Shaunna yelled.

Brian stood up and looked at her. “For one. Don’t yell at me, okay? I never cheated on you, I was out with Zack. I don’t know where the hell you ever got the idea that I was cheating on you. It never even crossed my mind okay? Now. If you excuse me, I’m really tired I have a head ache okay? So. Can you please for once leave me alone for more then ten minutes? That would be perfect.” he told her. Shaunna looked at him and whipped her eyes.

“Fine. If you need me I’ll be at Kate’s.” Shaunna said as she grabbed her jacket and purse and walked out the door. Brian rolled his eyes and plopped himself on the bed and closed his eyes, soon falling asleep.

Shaunna sniffled and leaned her head on Kate’s shoulder and dabbed her eyes. “I just want to know what I did wrong…that’s all I want to know. But no. He had to snap at me.” Shaunna told her best friend.

“It’s alright. Brian was just having a bad day. You know he still loves you.” She said as she ran her fingers through her hair. Shaunna sighed and sniffled a few more times.

“I swear if I ever meet that girl I’ll beat her ass.”

Kate laughed then thought a few minutes. “Hey. What if it was Audry? You know Brian’s ex girlfriend? Maybe she was trying to get back you for stealing away her boyfriend?”

Shaunna sat up and looked at Kate taking a drink of her drink. “Yeah right. She doesn’t have the guts to do that. Besides, Brian told the bitch to back off and she doesn’t live with Zack. She lived with her older sister.”

“Isn’t she married to Zack?” Kate said.

“Hell if I know. I always thought Zack had some better taste in woman.” Shaunna told her.

“Hey. Come to think about it, Zack is married to Adrianne I think. I get my hair done by here all the time. She’s amazing.” She smiled. “She has a picture of her and Zack…and a little boy. I think she said that was their son. He’s too cute. Looks just like Zack.”

“Hello.” Shaunna snapped. “This is not talking about other peoples lives. Can we focus on my issues please? I’m the one that just got in a fight with my boyfriend because I believe that he is cheating on me.” Shaunna told her. Kate tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and sighed.

“Sorry. I was just saying. Audry is her sister….maybe Adrianne did it. Highly doubtful though, she doesn’t seem like the person to go get revenge.” Kate said as she stood up and grabbed her friends empty drink glass. “Care for another drink?”
“I don’t care. I think I’m going to be staying here for a while. Till Brian can pull his head out of his ass and tell me the truth.” Kate looked at her friend from the kitchen.

“Are you seriously stuck on the fact that Brian cheated on you?”

“You read the messages Kate. You heard word for word what he said to me.” Shaunna told her.

“I don’t believe that Brian would cheat on you if he cheated on Audry with you.” Kate told her. “But hell that’s just me.” She said as she walked over and handed her friend her second drink. “I mean come on. He broke up with his girlfriend to be with you. And to top that all off, he left her while she was pregnant.” She told her.

“True.” Shaunna said.

“So there is nothing for you to worry about.” Kate told her.

~At Zack’s House~

Adrianne walked up the stairs and knocked on her sisters door and pushed it open in her hand was a plate with four chocolate chip cookies and two glasses of ice cold milk. “Audry?” She looked around and saw her sister with her shirt up looking at her tummy. “What are you doing?” Adrianne asked.

“Oh…looking at the baby.” She smiled. “What are you doing?” she asked as she fixed her shirt.

“I wanted to bring you some cookies…and maybe talk.” Adrianne said as she took a seat on the bed setting the glasses of milk on the table beside her bed.

“What do you want to talk about?” Audry asked taking a seat on the bed next to her sister and took the cookie and took a bite.

“Well. It’s about what you saw with Brian I lost control honest. He was just making me so mad.” Adrianne told her.

“Rae. Stop.” She told her as she took the glass of milk and took a drink. “Oh that’s cold.” She said with a smile. “Listen. I understand that you were trying to protect me, but I think I can handle this myself. I mean…I’m fine. Nothing is the matter, sure things are a little weird between Brian and I. But you never know things might change, and if they don’t. Oh well.”

Adrianne took a bite of her cookie. “It just really pisses that he had the balls to do something like that to you.”

She smiled and touched her sisters hand. “You’re a great sister Adrianne. Mom and Dad would be very proud that you are taking care of me like your doing.” She told her.

“They will be really proud to hear that they are going to have a second grand baby.” She smiled.

“Yep. It’s my turn to be spoiled by Mommy and Daddy now.” Audry told her with a smile. Adrianne nodded.

“Sure is. It’s your turn.” She smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Guys!

Thank you for sticking with me, my computer took a crap so I will try and make the most of the spare laptop at my friends house.

Subscribe and comment!

<3 Calder!