Dream Breaker

Chapter Twelve

Adrianne was in the kitchen thumbing through some of her moms recipes trying to think of something to make for dinner. She rolled her eyes as she heard Brian and Zacky laugh; she didn't want Brian in her house while her sister was here. In fact she didn't want him in her house period after the way he treated her family.Audry soon came down stairs not being able to sleep she didn't even notice Brian sitting on the couch getting his ass handed to him at Halo. Walking into the kitchen she yawned and looked at her sister with a small smile.

"You look pissed, what's the matter?" Audry asked.

"Do you really want to know?"

"Duh." She told her sister as she opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water. Adrianne rolled her eyes and pointed to where Zacky and Brian were sitting. "Your mad at Zacky?" Audry asked her sister with a hint of confusion in her voice. "What did he do this time?"

"Besides being Zacky and being the nice guy, nothing." She told her. Audry nodded and took a drink of her water and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Hey babe. Do you think you could get us a beer?" Zacky asked from the couch. Adrianne glared and then heard Jake bang on his bedroom door, they all knew that was a sign to the adults in the house that it was time to let him out of the room. "Babe?"

"Audry can you take care of that?" Adrianne asked as she walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to her sons room. Audry rolled her eyes and grabbed two beers out of the fridge and walked in to the living room watching the guys play Halo.

"Wow whoever is playing the screen on the left is their ass kicked," Audry said handing them the beers.

"Thanks nice to know that some one is taking into consideration that I am letting him win." Brian said taking the beer from Audry's hand turning his head to look at her, his chocolate brown eyes meeting her emerald green. "Oh..hey Audry," Brian said. Zacky turned to see the awkward moment that was playing out before his eyes. Brian set the beer on the coffee table and stood up; looking down at Audry.

"What are you doing here?" Audry asked. Brian shrugged and pointed to Zacky who was just sitting there silently.

"He invited me to play a game or two of Halo. So how are you?" Brian asked. He was trying to make it seem like there was no tension but the tension was so thick in that room when Adrianne and Jake walked down the stairs you could cut it with a knife. Adrianne walked back into the kitchen with Jake on her hip and looked in the cabinet and smiled a evil smirk.

"Hey Zack, I need you to run to the store for me." She said to him as she set Jake on the floor with a juice box.

"Sure what do you need babe?" Zack said as he stood up and walked over laughing slightly as Jake clung to his leg. "Hey little man." Adrianne looked at him and smiled.

"We're having taco's and I need you to go to the store and buy taco seasoning,"

Zacky raised an eye brow. "But there is a pack in the cabinet." He told her. Adrianne glared slightly walking to the cabinet she took out the pack of taco seasoning she tore it open and dumped the contents in the trash can. "Okay, I'll go to the store then."

"I wanna go!" Jake said as he put the straw back in his juice box.

"You can go with Audry and daddy baby boy." Adrianne said with a smile as she took the empty juice box from Jake and tossed it in the trash can. Zacky nodded walked over to Adrianne kissing her softly he touched her cheek.

"Don't kill Brian okay? I would really hate to have to tell Matt that we need a knew guitarist." Adrianne only smiled and kissed him in return. "I'm serious Rae please don't kill him." Zacky told her.

"I promise babe, just go get me the taco seasoning." She said looking over his shoulder seeing her sister turn away from Brian walking over to where Jake was she picked him up. Brian sighed and looked over his shoulder seeing Audry help Jake get his shoes on; he knew that things were different between them. But he never knew that they had gotten this bad, normally they would at least talk. Zacky grabbed his wallet and and looked at Audry and Jake.

"Come on guys lets go get the stuff for mommy." Jake ran over to the front door with a smile.

"Gonna go zoom!" Jake said causing everyone in the room to smile. Soon Zacky, Audry, and Jake left. Leaving once again Brian and Adrianne to be in the house alone; Brian walked through the kitchen without saying a word to her he went out the back door and lit up another smoke. Adrianne glared and walked out with him looking at the back of his head; she was still beyond mad at him. Walking out on the porch she pretended to be picking up little Jake's cars and other toys, seeing that Brian wasn't paying attention his eyes were locked on the water. Walking back into the house she sighed and took a seat on the couch hearing Brian's phone going off. Looking over her shoulder she saw that he wasn't paying attention; a smirk come to her face and she took the phone in her hands and read the text message from Shaunna.

'Brian, hey babe I was wondering when you were going to come home. <3 Shaunna' Adrianne shuddered looking at the text message, being the bitch that people claim her to be she decided to reply to the text message.

'He's busy a little busy right now. *smirks* if you know what I mean.' She smirked and looked at the message.'I'll have him message you back in like an hour or so,' Adrianne hit the send button and smiled looking around her house. "If Brian wants to play dirty we can play dirty." She said to herself as she then felt his phone go off once more.

'Who the fuck is this and why the hell do you have MY boyfriends phone?' Adrianne smirked once more and replied again.

'Your boyfriend. Excuse me are we talking about the same Brian here?' She hit send and waited. This time it took less time to get a reply out of his new girlfriend.

'His name is Brian Haner. He is my boyfriend.' Adrianne laughed reading the text message. "Good she will be fun to break." Adrianne said as she started to send another text message.

'Well hate to break it to ya sweet heart he's been with me for a while. Now. Bye." Adrianne smiled and turned the phone on silent just when she heard the back door close and she slipped it into her bra. Adrianne watched as he walked around the couch and took a seat taking the beer that was sitting on the table he sighed opening it up he took a drink. Adrianne looked at the screen of the television not looking at him.

"Have you seen my phone Adrianne?" Brian asked looking around.

"No I haven't seen it. But I'll keep my eye out for it." She told him as she stood up once more. "So...Brian I know you probably don't want to talk to me about this since I am still beyond pissed at you for treating my sister like shit." She sighed. "But how long have you been seeing your...new girlfriend." Adrianne shuddered slightly saying the Brian was dating someone else.

"Um...I guess for about three months maybe longer. We met at a show." Adrianne nodded.

"And would that be the show that Audry wasn't able to go to because she had to study for finals for college?" Adrianne asked as she stood up and walked over to the window looking out making sure that Zack was going ot pull up.

"That would be the one."

"I see. I think that was a fucked up move on your part." She told him. "But your not going to listen to anything I say. I'm just a bitch who needs to keep her mouth shut right?" Brian looked at Adrianne and sighed.

"Oh come on Rae do we have to fight like this?"

"Yes we do Brian. I used to think you were a good guy but your not. You are just like all the other huge rockstars out there. Audry fell for your charm, your smarts. I don't know where the fuck she thought you were smart."

"Hey. I'm smart alright. I just don't want to be tied down okay? Is that so much to ask? We are really kicking ass with that band and a kid will just slow things down." He told her. Adrianne glared and picked up a picture of Jake and walked over to Brian and held the picture in his face.

"Kids. Do NOT slow shit down! Fathers who don't step up to the plate slow shit down. Jake didn't slow the band down,"

"Hey! V wants kids okay? He's good with kids. Me. I don't want a little diaper filler okay?" Adrianne glared and set the picture of her son down her hands shaking she looked in his eyes.

"I have one more question for you then I want you to get the fuck out of my house."

"I might have an answer."

Adrianne crossed her arms over her chest and looked at him. "Do you know what four plus one is?" Brian rolled his eyes.

"Yes."

"Good." With that said Adrianne raised her hand and with a fast movement her hand contacted with Brian's cheek.

"Adrianne! What did you do that for?" Audry asked holding a bag of food looking at her sister and Brian. Adrianne didn't say a word she walked up the stairs to her and Zack's room; Brian winced slightly as he moved his jaw.

"Brian dude I am so sorry I'll talk with her." Zack said setting Jake on the floor.

"No dude. Just find my phone," Brian told him and walked right passed Audry and out to his car.

"Great...." Audry sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!

Well look I did another update for you guys!
We all love Adrianne. Haha.

Comments and people to subscribe would be amazing!

<3