Dream Breaker

Chapter Thirty- One

After the incident with Shauna dinner went smoothly between Jake and Audrey. Jake nearly made Audrey choke once again saying that Shauna looked like a heifer. Once the two of them shared a desert Jake took Audrey home.

"Thank you for the dinner." she smiled, "I had a lot of fun."

"Me too. I have never seen so...how do I put this politely."

"Irritated?"

"Yeah we can stick with that." Jake laughed.

"That damn girl has created so much drama it's not even funny. She was the girl Brian left me for."

"Ew why?"

Audrey shrugged. "I have no clue."

Jake nodded. "Well it's his loss any way."

Nodding Audrey kissed Jakes cheek. "I'll see you on Tuesday okay?"

"Your not going to work tomorrow?" he asked.

"I have another appointment to check on the babies." she smiled, "I get to see their genders."

Jake smiled. "Your going to have a boy and a girl."

"Why do you think that?"

"I think it would be funny to see you change a little boys diaper an have him pee on you."

"I changed my nephews diaper, and he never peed on me. His dad yes."

"Well there is a first time for everything." Jake smiled.

Audrey rolled her eyes. "Good night Jake." she smiled and grabbed her purse and waved as he drove away. Opening the front door she was greeted by little Jake.

"Where you go? Huh?"

"I went out to dinner." she said takin off her shoes.

"No, we eat here." he told her pointing to the floor.

"I know we eat here Jake."

"Why you no here?"

"I went out with a friend bubba." she said.

"No, auntie eat here!" Jake yelled and stomped his foot. "You eat here!" Zack looked at his son throwing a fit and scooped him up in his arms.

"Why are you yelling? Huh?" he asked attacking his sons face with kisses.

"Auntie eat here!" he yelled.

"Stop yelling goof ball!" Zack yelled back.

"No!"

Zack flipped Jake upside down and held him up to Audrey's face. "Kiss her good night!" he yelled laughing.

"Okay!" Jake giggled and kissed Audrey's cheeks.

"Why is there yelling?" Adrianne asked from the kitchen. Zack walked into the kitchen with Jake still upside down. "He started it." he laughed. "Now kiss mommy good night."

Jake smiled and placed both his hands on his moms face and kissed her. Adrianne smiled and returned the kiss.

"Good night spider man, mommy will in to read you a bed time story in a few minutes okay?"

"Okay!" Jake yelled once again.

She placed her fingers to his lips. "Shh quiet time,okay?"

Jake nodded and licked his mommy's finger and giggled. "okay."

Adrianne watched as Zack walked off and looked down at her tummy. "And to think, we have number two on the way. Lord save me."

Audrey giggled. "Maybe you should have used that condom I gave you."

"Why don't you look in the mirror." Adrianne laughed. "Your bigger then I am."

"Are you carrying twins?" her sister asked her.

"God I hope not, I don't think I could handle three."

"Four." Audrey corrected her.

"Why four?"

"Zacky is like a kid too."

Adrianne laughed and leaned against the counter. "So how did dinner go?"

Audrey walked over to the fridge and took out a bottle of juice. "It went pretty good, untill Shauna opened her mouth."

Adrianne looked at her sister. "Ew that nasty bitch was there? Probably with another guy besides Brian."

Audrey shrugged. "I don't know if she was there with another guy or Brian I didn't see. All I know is that I put her in her place."

Adrianne smiled and clapped. "Yay! Did you hit her?"

"No."

"Damn, I would have."

Audrey sighed and took a sip of her juice. "She was saying I needed to stay away from Her fiancé."

Adrianne looked at her sister with a confused look on her face. "Fiancé? Are the two of them engaged?"

"Why else would Shauna say that I needed to stay away from him?"

"Maybe she is afraid of a little competion." Adrianne said as she walked over to the fridge putting away the rest of dinner.

Audrey shrugged. "What compition?."

"Are you serious? For a pregnant girl your a sexy bitch." Adrianne turned and looked at her. "Your carrying twins and you don't even have a single stretch mark. Fuck you."

Audrey lifted her shirt and looked at her tummy. "Maybe you should have used that coco butter mom gave you."

"I used that crap when I was pregnant the first time and I still got stretch marks."

"Did you use it three times a day like she said?"

Adrianne stayed quiet. "Maybe."

"See that is why you have stretch marks and I don't. I took moms advice to heart, unlike you." Audrey giggled.

Adrianne glared and flipped her little sister off. "ANYWAY! Are you going to tell Brian about the doctors appointment tomorrow?"

"I don't know, according to Shauna Brian doesn't want to have anything to with the little brats." Audrey shrugged, "So I might just go alone."

Adrianne slapped her sisters arm. "Since when did Shauna become Brian's keeper? If you want to have Brian go with you then have him go with you. It's as simple as that Audrey. She isn't his master."

"Maybe your right. But, I'm going to go lay down." Audrey told her sister walking over she kissed her cheek. "Love you."she said as she made her way to her room.

Passing little Jake's room she smiled seeing Zack tuck him in. Jake had one of his favorite books in his hand.

"What book do you want mommy to read?" Zack asked.

"Good Night Moon." Jake smiled and patted the front.

"That's your favorite book huh?"

Jake nodded. "It's cool."

Audrey smiled and made her way to her room. She closed the door and sighed, changing into her jamies she laid on her bed. Her hand rubbing her tummy softly she looked at her phone.

"Do you think I should tell your daddy?" She asked softly, "I should tell him.." she said sending Brian a text message.

'Hey, I get to find out the gender of the babies tomorrow, if you want to come. It's at 2:30.' hitting send Audrey closed her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brian sighed and looked out at the ocean view from the hotel room he was staying in for the time being. He sighed and took a the last drink of the whiskey that he helped himself from the honor bar. He was replaying the bitch fest Shauna put on in his head.

"I take care of you my ass." he said as he walked back into the hotel room, setting the empty bottle on the table he noticed a text message. "What the fuck do you want bitch?" Brian said taking the up he noticed who it was from. Reading the text he smiled slightly and sent a reply.

'I'll pick you up how about that? I'll be there around 1:45.' he hit send and sighed taking a seat on the plush arm chair. Closing his eyes for only a few minutes his phone was ringing.

"Hey Audrey that time okay with you?" he asked.

"Why are you going to see her huh? Were you lying to me not seeing someone?" Shauna asked him on the other line. "What does that bitch have that I don't?"

"Want me to be honest?" he asked.

"Yes that is all I have ever wanted from you." Shauna said.

"A tighter pussy and a real rack. Not plastic shit." he told her.

"Fuck you, Brian your a real piece of work. How can you say that to your own girlfriend?"

Brian laughed. "I don't even know if I want to be with you."

"Excuse me? Who do you think Your talking to?" Shauna asked him, "Because I know it's not me."

Brian rolled his eyes and ended the call and sighed. "Your right I'm not talking to you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Audrey was sitting in her room combing her hair, a knock came to her door and she smiled seeing little Jake poke his head in.

"Hey Bubba." She smiled softly.

Jake walked up to her bed and crawled up. "Beebee okay?" he asked.

Audrey nodded and took his hand and placed it on her tummy. "They are sleeping."

"They always seepin." he told her. "wake up beebee." he said patting her tummy softly.

She smiled and kissed Jakes head. "Are mommy and daddy still asleep?"

He nodded. "Yep." Audrey looked at the clock on her bedside table and then back at her nephew.

"Let's go make mommy breakfast." she said as she pulled her hair up in a messy bun.

"What about daddy?"

"Daddy can make his own huh?" she smiled and stood up Jake slid down the bed and giggled.

"Bread and water."

"For mommy? We have to make sure she eats good silly."

"No goofy, for daddy." Audrey smiled and walked down to the kitchen. An hour our so later Adrianne and Zack came down the stairs.

"What smells so good?" Zack asked as he picked his son up and kissed him.

"Auntie and I made food." he smiled and rested his head against his daddy's shoulder.

Adrianne leaned in a kissed Jake's head. "Awe, thank you bubba."

"Welcome." Jake said and looked at Zacky, "Daddy I watch toons."

"You want to watch your cartoons?" Jake nodded. "Alright let's go find you some cartoons." Zack said walking into the living room.

Audrey put the tea pot on and sighed. "Damn upset stomach." she said rubbing her tummy.

"Are you making some ginger tea?" Adrianne asked.

"I woke up because I felt like I was going to be sick. Then Jake came in so I decided to have him help with breakfast." she told her sister getting down her tea cup.

"You could have woken us up you know." Adrianne said taking a bite of bacon.

"No I was already awake." she told her sister as she poured the hott water into her cup.

Letting the tea steep for a few minutes Audrey took a sip, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "God I just want this morning sickness to go away."

"It'll go away." Adrianne told her.

"Shut up your morning sickness stopped with in the first month." Audrey sighed, "I'm four and a half months along and I still have it."

"Maybe your one of the lucky few and will have it all your pregnancy." Adrianne smiled.

Audrey looked at her sister and pouted. "Please no." She said as she placed her hand on her stomach.

Adrianne nodded and took a seat at the breakfast bar and looked at her sister. "So did you tell Brian about the appointment last night?"

"I sent him a text message, he is picking me up at 1:45."

Adrianne took a drink of her juice, "Are you going to ask him if he's really engaged?"

"No." Audrey told her, "it's none of my business if he is or not." She told her sister. Even though deep down she really did want to know, to be honest she wanted to yell and scream at him for leaving her for a girl like Shauna.

"I would at least like to know." Adrianne stated.

"Then you can ask him. I don't care." Audrey said drinking some more of her tea.

A while later Audrey came down the stairs seeing Brian standing there talking with Zack she fixed her hair and stood next to the two of them. "And what are you two talking about?" she asked.

"Nothing that you need to worry about. " Zack said as he punched Brian in the arm. "You better hurry our you two are going to be late to the appointment." He smiled.

Audrey looked at her phone and blinked. "No the appointment isn't untill 2:30."

Zacky shrugged and waved as Brian and Audrey walked out side into the bright Californian sun. Brian opened the door for her and she nodded slightly and got in, thinking about what her said said. She was really curious to know if he really was engaged to Shauna. When they were dating he always said that he wasn't really the marrying type, and he would always try and stear her away from the engagment rings when they were out at the mall. Brain got in the car started it, soon the two of them were on their way to the doctors driving in silence.

"So, how are you feeling?" He asked trying to break the tension.

"Fine. Morning sickness still, but fine." Audrey said looking out the window.

"Your still having morning sickness? I thought that would be over by now."

"So did I. But I guess I'm one of those lucky pregnant woman and get to enjoy it all nine monthes of my pregnancy."

"Sucks, I'm sorry." He said.

"It's whatever." She said looking at her phone seeing the time. She sighed and looked over at Brian she was going to to swallow her pride and ask him.

"Brian."

"What's up?" He said as he turned the radio down.

"I have a question, and I want you to be completly honest with me alright?"

He looked confused. "Um okay?"

She took a deep breath and looked down at her hands. "Are you and Shauna engaged? I mean it's really none of my business if you are or aren't but...I ran into her at the Twin Palm and she told me to stay away from you because you didn't want to have anything to do with me." She told him.

"She told you that we were engaged?" He asked her.

"Yes, I mean like I said before it really isn't any of my business if you two are or not; and I only wish you the best." She said feeling her stomach go queazy.

"What would you do if I told you that we were in engaged?"

To be honest she really didn't want to think about it, Shauna was a bitch and he didn't need to be with a girl like that. "I would say congradulations." She said her voice cracking.

"Liar." Brian laughed.

"I am not lying. Why would you think that?"

"Your voice cracked." He told her.

She blinked. "So? I'm pregnant and it cracks some times, I have more horomones in my system."

"Your voice always cracks when you are lying. I've known you long enough to know that, hell Audrey I dated you."

She looked at him. "Yes I know you dated me, you also were the one to break up with me too." She told him. "And to answer your question yes I would be upset if you were getting married, and would you like to know why?" She bit her lip, "because you never once said that you wanted to get married when we were together. You always told me that you weren't the marrying type, and now all of the sudden this chick comes into your life while you were on tour and she is the type of girl you want to get married to? Thanks a lot Brian." She said feeling her throat tighten and tears well-up in her eyes. "I thought for a long time that I did something wrong, that I wasn't good enough for you. I'm sorry I'm not fake.."

"Audrey it has nothing to do with that.." Brian said before he was cut off.

"It has everything to do with that Brian. You weren't happy with me." She told him.

"I'm not happy with her, does that make it any better?"

Audrey stayed quiet and soon the two of them pulled into the parking lot of the Doctor's office, she got out of the car and walked a head of him. Once inside she checked her self in and took a seat in the far corner of the waiting room, taking out her water bottle she took a small sip trying to calm her stomach. Brian walked in and looked around the waiting room spotting Audrey he made his way over to her and took a seat.

"Audrey, listen I'm sorry that I hurt you. And that shit that Shauna pulled about saying that we were engaged is a lie." He told her. "I am not marrying her, I don't even want to be her boyfriend."

"You cheating on her too?" She asked him flatly.

"Alright I deserve that one." He said leaning back against the chair, "no I'm not cheating on her."

"Lucky her, you going to leave her a note telling her it's over too? You know like you did me?" She asked him sipping more of her water.

Brian winced at her words slightly, even though he knew that he deserved every things she was dishing out to him. "No..I was actually going break up to her face to face. She deserves that much."

Audrey rolled her eyes and looked away from him. "And I didn't?"

Brian was mentaly kicking himself in the ass. "That's not what I ment." He told her, "I am tired of her bull shit."

She nodded and stayed silent, she was starting think that bringing him along was a bad idea. Soon a young woman came out. "Audrey Abendroth?" she asked. Audrey stood up and so did Brian, she walked a head of him and smiled at the doctor.

The woman smiled. "I know I'm not your normal Doctor she is on vacation right now, her son is having his first baby and wanted her to be there." She smiled, "I'm Angie. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too, this is Brian." Audrey said pointing to Brian.

"And is he the father?" She asked as she lead the two of the to the examination room.

"Yes I am." He said as he took Audreys purse and set it next to him.

"First time dad?" She asked as she started to flip through Audreys chart.

"Yes ma'am." He told her.

Angie smiled and looked at Audrey, "Your four and a half monthes now correct?"

"Yep, almost done with my second trimester." Audrey smiled.

"And have you been taking your prenatals?"

"Every morning."

She nodded and looked at the chart. "She wrote down here that you are still having some morning sickness has that worsened or lessend at all?"

Audrey shrugged. "It's staying steady, some days it's worse then others. "

"Alright, some woman have it all three and some don't. But enough about that lets see those babies shall we?" She said as Audrey lifted her shirt. She warned Audrey that it was going to be a little cold as she put the gel on her tummy. "Well aren't you lucky." Angie said.
"Huh?" Audrey asked.

"You are carrying twins and you don't have a single stretch mark, what's your secret?" She asked as the sound of the little ones heart filled the room. Brian smiled softly hearing the the heart beats looking over at the screen he chuckled.

Audrey looked at Brian. "What's so funny?"

He shock his head. "Nothing it's just that they aren't even born yet and they are already ready to be rockerstars." He smiled at her, his smile faded when he saw Audrey had a very unamused look on her face.

"So Brian is it?" Angie asked, "do you want a boy and a girl?"

Shrugging he looked at the screen. "To be honest I really couldn't care if she had a boy and a girl, two boys, or two girls." he looked down at Audrey's tummy. "As long as they are healthy I really couldn't care less." He told her.

"Well I can say one thing, these little girls are going to have amazing parents." Angie smiled, "you two can expect two beautiful little girls in october." Angie smiled as she moved from one baby to the other.

Audrey smiled and looked over at the screen, she bit her lip feeling tears start to form in her eyes. "Really two girls?"

Angie smiled. "Yes ma'am, have you thought of any names yet?" She asked as she whiped down her tummy and filled out more of the chart.

Audrey thought for a few moments. "I really like the name Amylia." she looked over at Brian, "what do you think?"

"Amylia is pretty."

Angie smiled and printed out the pictures for Audrey and handed them to her. "Well now all you have to do is think of a second name." She smilled.

Audrey nodded and sat up fixing her shirt she stood up taking her purse from Brian. "So do I see you next month?"

Angie nodded and told her the next time she needed to come in, Audrey stuck the picture in the her purse she followed out behind Brian. Once they were out Brian took a few steps away from Audrey and lit up his smoke, he looked at the cherry and then looked at her.

"Do you think I could get a copy of ultrasound?" He asked.

She shrugged and took out a picture. "Here." She said softly. Audrey was still upset, how could he tell her that Shauna deserved to have him break up with her face to face, and she didn't. She knows Brian better then that bitch ever could hope. She knows what makes him go crazy, exactly how to touch him to make him melt, what to say to to piss him off.

"Thanks."

Audrey nodded. "Your welcome."
♠ ♠ ♠
Welcome readers! Here you go another update. I am really sorry that it taking me so long to get updates out. I am hoping that when I get my lap top updates will be coming out more often. Thank you for sticking with me!

You know what to do! Comment and subscribe!
<3 calder!