Take It Like A Man

Chapter Eleven

Keeping quiet for the next few minutes I contemplated over what just happened. Did Joe Jonas kiss me? Had Joe really just asked me to be his girlfriend? If he did, what do I say? Yes? No? Give me more time to think? Was all this really that hard, am I being uptight? I had barley recognized the fact that Joe’s face had dropped into a sorrow smile as he watched me stare blankly at his face.

“Beth… maybe I’m being too forward,” he sighed in exasperation. “I’m sorry. It’s just I like to get it out there.” The look on his face made me weak in the knees. Joe’s chocolate eyes were regretful as he tried to keep a pathetic smile on his face to hide the fact he was let down. “Let’s just forget what I said and-and forget the kiss. I don’t want to stop being friends because I like you.”

“I like you too…”

Joe’s eyes brightened, he brought a hand to my face and gently stroked his fingers across my cheek, “Then forget what I just said and go back to the boyfriend part.”

“Joe,” I chuckled at his quick subject changes. He could be so bipolar.

“Could you please stop saying my name,” he requested in exasperation. With a sigh he moved the hand that was brushing my cheek to the back of my head. His fingers entangled themselves in my locks.

“Fine. Joseph.” Smirking as he groaned, I took in how his face held an odd sense of worry; it looked so wrong on his face. Did I really want to be the cause of such a beautiful boys misery? “About the boyfriend thing…”

“I promise if you say yes you wont regret it.”

“Yes.”

Joe opened his mouth ready to argue, but quickly closed it. Backing up a bit he took in all of my features with a perplexed glare, “Did you say yes?”

“Is that a problem?” Furrowing my brows I backed farther away from him. I crossed my arms glaring back at him, except mine was sarcastic as his was confused. Instead of saying anything else Joe shocked me once again by slamming his lips against mine. Literally. He slammed his lips onto mine and it hurt. Actually, my gums started bleeding from the impact. Either he tasted the blood or he hurt himself in the process as well because he pulled back from me so fast.

“Are you okay? Oh no. You’re bleeding!”

This was the start of my life with Mr. Joseph Adam Jonas; the klutziest, hilarious, and most fatherly nineteen year old boy I had ever met. And I honestly could have never been more proud that Aoife chose him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I do not own the Jonas Brothers.

I'm not sure if I am going end this story with the following chapter or in a few more. School for me is starting and I'm going to be spending a lot of time with that and everything since it's my senior year! [YES SENIORS!] And well, heh, I'm hoping I'll be able to come up with a wonderful ending for you guys.
This chapter was short I know! I'm sorry. It was just to make you guys happy.